What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Screenshot 2022-02-17 101024.png

yar tum net tipu ko marwa diya ...now all guests will start searching his posts...for intel hunting

this is what Tipu has to say for now:

View attachment 816185
Yes this is the tweet which I am referring to.

But he is referring to something and it's not Air Defence system. It's offensive beast and in all probability a fighter jet

Yes this is the tweet which I am referring to.

But he is referring to something and it's not Air Defence system. It's offensive beast and in all probability a fighter jet

What if it turns out to be a beast of a air refueler! 😅 Or new C130s.

Why people are thinking it must be something related to F16s? Can be a new Awac system? Or something along electro magnetic spectrum? Why would it be F16? Can't we get anything else from west? Why F16s are being dragged in?
I think those old ZDK-03s may will be upgraded with new KLC-7 AESE radar to cooperate with those J-10C.The radar is the same one that on KJ-600 carrier-borne AWACS or a simular thing.
QQ图片20220217133008.png

QQ图片20220217132609.png

Last edited:
What if it turns out to be a beast of a air refueler! 😅 Or new C130s.
It isn't. I know this guy it's neither C-130. Even many senior guys and mods knows what he is referring to exactly but they can't say without permission but it's in category of offensive type.

Why people are thinking it must be something related to F16s? Can be a new Awac system? Or something along electro magnetic spectrum? Why would it be F16? Can't we get anything else from west? Why F16s are being dragged in?
Because it's not. It's neither EW system, or transport, air refueller.

I think those old ZDK-03s may will be upgraded with new KLC-7 AESE radar to cooperate with those J-10C.
View attachment 816187
They would get upgraded but this is not what is being talked about.

It isn't. I know this guy it's neither C-130. Even many senior guys and mods knows what he is referring to exactly but they can't say without permission but it's in category of offensive type.

"Men ty euro fighter ee ly san" might be an encrypted message all along by none other than our @The Eagle ? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
🤔 what else is the PAF able to afford right now after all these acquisitions?

Is it the J-16D?

Ill do it -
Everything including funds exists except the DSCA notices and approval. It really is up to Pakistan to pull that trigger and see where it goes. Even the config has been pretty much decided including 120C-8s and 9Xs.

18 new builds(options for X more) with upgrades for Block-52 fleet as part of package.
Unit price is slightly more as offered to Bahrian due to additional systems and twice the normal spares.
If that turn out to be true, I will personally drive from SC to where you live to give you Asr-e-Shereen Mithai box, with a large box of Rees and a live size Teddy bear with Heart.

Back
Top Bottom