What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Yes, already in media that Pak may go up to 90 J-10C.

F-16/Typhoons no chance ....bad economy & geopolitical factors.

F16 has hampered our airforce's tech and numbers edge significantly plz no more sixteens . In the olden days when we had no choice/options it always felt like paf nay f16 nahi f16 nay paf ko rkha va hai

Last edited:
Would still be difficult, you'd need to convince the central gov't to clear it for export since the PLA needs J-16D for Pacific operations and don't want any of their EW stuff getting into the wrong hands.

the chinese have already exported the extensive CHL-906 system to Algeria, certain components of which are the primary system that the PLA uses. Additionally the chinese have sold several advanced ground based EW systems to the PA already so dont think the PLA has any problems regarding EW purchases by PA & PAF.

Considering the wait list of orders on F16s, when are the deliveries expected? 2028? Why would Pakistan want more F16s in 2028? We can probably get more J10Cs earlier than that? + they'd probably be more capable.
Getting them or buying them.

Where is the getting part so simple for an aircraft that is 50 million a piece along with another 2-3 million additional adjustments for service commonality in PAF.

Is there any post here regarding the financing part, unless I missed it somewhere. Given "aid" from the US was a major issue, what's to say the similar form of aid in terms of loans from China wouldn't be a problem in the future.

Both F-16 and Typhoons has chance brother. We are Pakistan. And yes we know about economy and geo political issues. Still they are open and we most likely will be going for them. @Big_bud

Were the exports to Algeria PLA-grade or downgraded versions? Though you have a point that Pakistan does get access to higher level tech on account of being a trusted strategic ally, so J-16D wouldn't be impossible if Pakistan could convince the Russians (they want their license fee), though PAF would have to setup a whole new logistics/maintenance line and train pilots on Flankers. Probably simpler to just develop an EW version of the J-10C with the PLAAF?

Both F-16 and Typhoons has chance brother. We are Pakistan. And yes we know about economy and geo political issues. Still they are open and we most likely will be going for them. @Big_bud
Typhoon when we just got the J-10C?

Seems unlikely, F-16 is the most probable

🤔 what else is the PAF able to afford right now after all these acquisitions?

IMO the most likely acquisition will be a dedicated EW asset complementing the ZDK-03 AEW and eventually replacing the Blinders. Something like the latest Y-9 ISR variants like the Y-9GX-11 to -14?

Hi,

It was in 2014 that on this very forum and if I am not forgetting also on sino def forum as well that I wrote that Paf had made a deal for the J10's---( and there were a few others---a very few others who knew it and those who believed it ).

This forum showed some excitement---but the sinodef forum was full of ridicule towards me---specially Deino---.

Funny thing is that over everything that they ridiculed me---other than the JH7A's---pakistan has most of those items in their colors---and some getting closer to final production.

Defence procurement is like no other business in the world---and these tech clever looking for LINK, posters, think that the TRUTH is somehow attached to a computer link---.stupidity at a level never seen in the history of mankind---.

And again if you wouldn't be such a blatant liar, you would admit, that the J-10C was never excluded, in fact it was rated from all as the ONLY viable option.

What we however refused - and in fact still refuse - were your ridiculous claims, Pakistan will get anything and everything for free (including 055 DDGs and your beloved JH-7A) and that those allegedly "unmarked" J-10Cs attending the last Shaeen exercise were already delivered to Pakistan and operational.

But hey, I know I cannot argue with the PDF's biggest liar... and you admitted it even yourself. So maybe this tells all about your the credibility of your posts and your true intentions?

Have a nice day!

PDF MastanKhan - admitted liar.png

2028 is a guess date, you don't need to wait for that US can release the 52's which are rusting in their bone yard, at this stage even 18 52's will make a lot of difference for PAF, lets not forget Indian only have less than 30 Rafale that too will take years before they master the plane, but for PAF as other members pointed out, get F-16's and take it to their air, many sq pilots are well trained on them, by the time J10 is mastered by PAF, F-16's will still remain the backbone and offensive punch of PAF in any near or distant conflict with India.

I remember reading somewhere that US was trying to find a customer for them. But I don't recall if the article stated if they have been sold to someone or not. I think those jets are gone now, either rotten to ground or sold already.

IMO the most likely acquisition will be a dedicated EW asset complementing the ZDK-03 AEW and eventually replacing the Blinders. Something like the latest Y-9 ISR variants like the Y-9GX-11 to -14?

And again if you wouldn't be such a blatant liar, you would admit, that the J-10C was never excluded, in fact it was rated from all as the ONLY viable option.

What we however refused - and in fact still refuse - were your ridiculous claims, Pakistan will get anything and everything for free (including 055 DDGs and your beloved JH-7A) and that those allegedly "unmarked" J-10Cs attending the last Shaeen exercise were already delivered to Pakistan and operational.

But hey, I know I cannot argue with the PDF's biggest liar... and you admitted it even yourself. So maybe this tells all about your the credibility of your posts and your true intentions?

Have a nice day!

View attachment 816208
Sir from China many weapons are coming for all three forces. So just wait and watch Sir. Next eight 8 years you get lot of shocking news from Pakistan. And weapons not just from China but also from Russia and also west. @NA71 @Big_bud

Good luck bhai jan....
This sarcastic good luck I also got when I and many others were claiming about J-10 C around 12 months ago.

Sir from China many weapons are coming for all three forces. So just wait and watch Sir. Next eight 8 years you get lot of shocking news from Pakistan. And weapons not just from China but also from Russia and also west. @NA71 @Big_bud

This sarcastic good luck I also got when I and many others were claiming about J-10 C around 12 months ago.

Agreed, but first you know my impatience and second I like this discussing different options and weighting probabilities ... as such, there are interesting times ahead, but I still resist to believe that there will be another fighter especially from the West. Anyway, as I said so often ... I like surprises and I have no problem to be proven wrong, but it must be proven!

Anyway, but this is not the correct thread for this discussion.

I had Saitek X36F combo which i gave away to a friend just last month, now i got myself a Oculus Quest 2 and i am regretting giving it away, exploring ways of getting my hands on another HOTAS without getting killed by wife :P
Don't worry, your wife will find a way to kill you ... at least kill your joy.
That's what wives are for. To make men as boring as women are.

F16s have chance and make logical sense. Except that US has been denying us even Turkish Helis. Plus waiting list. Plus PAF leadership have had enough of US deception when they declined handing our F16s. We went ahead with a whole JF17 program for that? EFT is a potent choice except it does not have an AESA radar as far as I know. Plus its twin engined, expensive and doesn't really fit the bill or doctrine of PAF. PAF always believed in inducting in numbers so doesn't make sense if we have 70 odd F16s, 60 Odd J10cs and some xx odd EFTS as well? Its a khichri! But if F16s... then HOW!!??

In first phase we will get 3 squadrons , second phase order would be larger then the first one

Agreed, but first you know my impatience and second I like this discussing different options and weighting probabilities ... as such, there are interesting times ahead, but I still resist to believe that there will be another fighter especially from the West. Anyway, as I said so often ... I like surprises and I have no problem to be proven wrong, but it must be proven!

Anyway, but this is not the correct thread for this discussion.
It will take some time but INSHALLAH proof will come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom