What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

If my memory serves well, it was mentioned that j10 carry 4500 kg of internal fuel ... Is that correct ?

Let's see the dragons dance with TVC , and that makes its far more better rate fighter then RAFAEL with better and long range of its AESA radars.
Thanks God that stupid, decade old commision and getting immigration oriented policy of only dam F16s died with this dragons indications in PAF!

There won‘t be a TVC capable J-10 for Pakistan.

I mean PAF made their final decition and signed the contract with AVIC at July 2021,but before that they surely had Started to investigate J10C years ago.

I don’t agree about the contract signing date. If J-10C are coming in March 2022, contract was probably signed least 2 to 3 years ago, most likely 2018.

Lets keep it low on sharing info which shouldn't be made public....all lot of senior members here know when this entire project started but they stayed quiet for a reason - please keep it that way....

Its a good thing when the enemy underestimates your weapons. Their ridicule and belittling comments are reflective of their arrogance and also fear.
They keep repeating the same old silly arguments that jf17 is a flop thus we purchased the j10. But, failing to consider why did they buy Rafale, when they had super duper Teja? Logic is not their strong point. Besides, nothing on this earth can out do their rafales. They are invincible until there is a real face off against the j10s, then they will shut up for good, just like they did for their former savior, the MKIs after the 2019 encounter.

Last edited:
Its a good thing when the enemy underestimates your weapons. Their ridicule and belittling comments are reflective of their arrogance and also fear.
same old silly arguments that jf17 is a flop thus we purchased the j10. But, failing to consider why did they buy Rafale, when they had super duper Teja? Logic is not their strong point. Besides, nothing on this earth can out do their rafales. They are invincible.

Until their Rafales get pimp-slapped out of the skies like their SU-30MKI by PAF, and then, it will be about their next purchase which will be dubbed the best and greatest ever.

Until their Rafales get pimp-slapped out of the skies like their SU-30MKI by PAF, and then, it will be about their next purchase which will be dubbed the best and greatest ever.

Hopefully India has learnt their lesson. They are closely working with French Air Force to counter PAF.

IMO rafale wont face off with J-10 or even F-16 in at least WVR counter. IAF won't risk it as simple. MKI is the work horse but it have failed. If another skrimish happens, IAF will keep MKI at front with sweep from M29 and M2k coupled with AWACS and all these in numbers so as to overwhelm PAF numbers. Rafale will only provide EW support with spectra and SOW capability from behind the main package.
Now unless PAF take a shot with aim-120 or PL-15, which they definitely will given they have signature confirmation. So PAF won't be facing rafales directly.

Strange news.
I read on some other threads that JF17 was far enough to protect Pakistan from india....
Until their Rafales get pimp-slapped out of the skies like their SU-30MKI by PAF
to be seen.

I don’t agree about the contract signing date. If J-10C are coming in March 2022, contract was probably signed least 2 to 3 years ago, most likely 2018.
Probably not. In this case some birds would have already been delivered.
The 25 will be taken on china forces. As the first Rafale of Egypt or Greece taken on french air force, but at the china scale.

Strange news.
I read on some other threads that JF17 was far enough to protect Pakistan from india....
Well, it had visited India in broad daylight and returned without a scratch.... when Indians were very much alert and expecting.
to be seen.
There's hardly any mention of the once called Raptor of East in the headlines.....alas Raptor turned into Rabbit......The anticipation in Military aviation is who will be the first Rafale ripper......Israel or Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom