What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

It is true US permission is needed for exporting KF21, but you can try first

Chinese until now is not ready to sell their Stealth to other country, while SK is already offering their jet as we speak ( even one European country is interested and also I believe Philippine and Malaysia)

If India is serious in building their AMCA and Tejas Mark 2, better dont buy anything that can make India respond back with another acquisition like more Rafale.

But I do hope better lasting peace between Pakistan and India can happen, so Pakistan can concentrate on the economy, while India will only face China
Irrespective of peace, Pakistan will continue to be militarily strong and will modernize its weapons.

If I'm not mistaken, the NSA Dr. Moeed Yusuf has already said that Pakistan has other options and that no one is waiting on hands & foot for anything from the u.s.

Going forward, Pakistan's approach is going to be very self-centered and (bluntly put) selfish when it comes to the united states. basically that what can they do for us FIRST. if they one one thing, they'll have to "do more" on 10 others things FIRST. Pakistani and american relations are going to be very tricky in the near future.

How do you know? and is this the WS-10 with TVC?

1645050710728.png

No operational variant of J-10 uses the TVC engine. TVC is used on demonstrator only.

the only way PAF is buying any F 16 is if they come through CFS, of which the last time I checked the u.s owes Pakistan to the tune of around 10 billion $.
Now the spanner in the works......... as the u.s tells Pakistan that it can buy it all but has to come from our own pockets n not CFS.
Guess the Chief is going to the u.s to demand their pound of flesh which they owe PK
I don't think so.

Pakistan paid with hard cash in the 1990s and they still didn't deliver the F-16s.

What makes you think the Americans are in any mood to sell F-16s to Pakistan now when the US President can't even bother to say, "Hello" to PM Imran Khan?

Can't imagine further F-16s for the PAF. There's no need for the US to sell these to Pakistan anymore.

Pakistan Air Force will simply have to adapt and put up with the J-10s.

We are all waiting eagerly for the j10 to reach Pakistan.
The flyover should be with complete missile load . That will be a incredible sight.
Was reading that the Pakistan version will be called f10p. What's the difference from the Chinese verion ? Engine? Avionics ? Armaments ?
Just a wild guess, the changes would be negligible like pilot's interface language on the cockpit, paint job/PAF markings and may be Pakistani armament integration. Perhaps a few tweaks in data link at most. Avionics and engine would be standard Chinese preferably non-TVC engine.

Flying over mountains would be a good testament to the confidence the Chinese have in their premier aircraft.
I vote for flying over , with full armaments.
Lol flying over mountains would boost Chinese confidence for what?? The Chinese/Pakistan made JF-17s regularly fly across the mountainous border without any issues.

You should test your Teja to fly over mountains and test whether your samosa gets cold over mountains or not 😂😂😜

Older JF-17's (Block I's) currently have to fly to China to be overhauled. I don't see any reason why we can't setup shop here.

A purpose built JF17 overhaul shop at Kamra is up and running. I think only one or two jets were sent to China to help develop an overhaul process, which was implemented in Kamra.

First of all when it comes to twin jet I won't rule out that because even in 5th Generation most probably we would have to go for twin engine. But no Mr Tipu is not referring to twin engine as of now.
Matlab f sola 😳

Back
Top Bottom