What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

This was merely done to give some hope to the Indian people just like the last incursion and to win the next elections. The Media around Muzaffarabad area is very independent and would have immediately reported on any loss of life or destruction...

On another note...below is the News Update from Al Jazeera...

Ik is an independent PM i hope after this disaster and national shame he will launch an investigation into PAF as to how and why they didn't shot down enemy planes. And this airchief should resign already.
sir one point . plz dnt say that govt didnt allow them

sir one point . plz dnt say that govt didnt allow them
I don't wanna get into politics all i care about now is 1 paf hit back because they attacked Pakistan today and 2 IK tell the truth without any fears from "them" as to why when he had given orders to strike back Paf didn't shot them down

Also bro no need to call me sir :p

I don't wanna get into politics all i care about now is 1 paf hit back because they attacked Pakistan today and 2 IK tell the truth without any fears from "them" as to why when he had given orders to strike back Paf didn't shot them down

Also bro no need to call me sir :p
bhai enough is enough.we want answer of that act

New development:

NSC session just ended.
1. Pakistan rejects Indian claims of air strikes
2. PM will inform the world about Indian actions that could lead to full scale war.
3. Pakistan will retaliate on data and time of its own choice.

Now point 1. We are denying any such attack happened. and point at point 3 we accept that strikes did happen and we will respond.

New development:

NSC session just ended.
1. Pakistan rejects Indian claims of air strikes
2. PM will inform the world about Indian actions that could lead to full scale war.
3. Pakistan will retaliate on data and time of its own choice.

Now point 1. We are denying any such attack happened. and point at point 3 we accept that strikes did happen and we will respond.
We deny the strikes but we accept violation into Pak.

asas.jpg

This thread is for To all Pakistanis posters who always criticize to increase defense budget. This is reality They violated our airspace with attached 1000kgs payloads and went back safely. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom