What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

New development:

NSC session just ended.
1. Pakistan rejects Indian claims of air strikes
2. PM will inform the world about Indian actions that could lead to full scale war.
3. Pakistan will retaliate on data and time of its own choice.

Now point 1. We are denying any such attack happened. and point at point 3 we accept that strikes did happen and we will respond.

No, we said that we will reply them in similar nature. Means, air violation and revert back.

If it is coming from our side it should be tonight otherwise.....peace.

Stop making pakistani people fool please .
Ok we accept ispr version IAF violated airspace and "ran away"while seeing PAF .
How could ispr explain to this ......
1: in normal peace time fighter jet is NOT allowed to come 10 km closer to border of either side .violation cause scramble .This is consences on both sides by pak and india .
2: During Red alert any jet violating airspace for even an inch means Shoot DOWN . And when group of jets with live ammo violate ur aispace . It only depicts whether incompetency or criminal negligence .
3: how come PAF unaware of dozen jets entering danger no fly zone of10 km from loc and than entering in pak airspace .
4 :why paf unable to shoot BVR missile ranging 100 km to indian mirages or PAF jets were locked on ....., radar jammed .... or even so late yo respond .???

Points from Conference:

1. IAF did intrude in Pak air space. They were in for from 2:55 until 2:58 am.
2. They did drop live munition. But it was not dropped on any civilians / military targets but an empty space.
3. Pak will retaliate to this aggression.
4. PAF did respond but apparently did not attack back IAF aggressors. Since they believe it'd have sucked Pakistan into an escalation.

Last edited:
Points from Conference:

1. IAF did intrude in Pak air space. They were in for from 2:55 until 2:58 am.
2. They did drop live munition. But it was not dropped on any civilians / military targets but an empty space.
3. Pak will retaliate to this ingression.
4. PAF did respond but apparently did not attack back IAF aggressors. Since they believe it'd have sucked Pakistan into an escalation.
Ponit-4 is absolute nonsense. Nothing will happen from our side. we are a responsible nation. still thinking 12 jets even for 3 to 4 minutes enough to trigger our scramble but we couldn't catch even one bogie

Is it their place to make that call or defend our air space? Does a security person apprehend robbers who break-in? Or does he let them go because they had not stolen anything of value? I hate to say this, but, this is quite lame.

PAF has really let the country down here. If fear of escalation bugs them so much then what message are we sending to other nations? That they can violate our airspace and we will just give them a chase and not engage them in fear of escalation?

Sadly pathetic.

Last edited:
Image files are too large to attach please view on the link below

https://ibb.co/7VBRQyw

https://ibb.co/GWcn2kb

Looks like they're fully loaded.
Tht time has gone to have some air drills to show how ready PAF is?
Nation is asking questions, how IAF came and went back without being shot???
Wht our airforce was doing at tht time playing poker?
And now it's beyond to show your readiness, it's time to fight, so go attack the targets instead giving statement after statements
Ponit-4 is absolute nonsense. Nothing will happen from our side. we are a responsible nation. still thinking 12 jets even for 3 to 4 minutes enough to trigger our scramble but we couldn't catch even one bogie
Resonsible nation doesn't means when u were attacked you do nothing except tweeting tht attack?
Then wasting ppls money on. Random flights for show off?
Peace never comes to those who are weak, it always stays with powerfulls, PAF has to punch back harder and stop tht ISPR general shb,, should wear a helmet and get to his troops instead tweeting a enemy attack?

Ik is an independent PM i hope after this disaster and national shame he will launch an investigation into PAF as to how and why they didn't shot down enemy planes. And this airchief should resign already.
Don't talk about the stuff you dont know.I wish I could tell here how much ready PAF was and why it didn't take any action.Its a pity PAF is being bashed for the crimes it didn't commit.

I believe it is huge humiliation moment for Pakistan. Indian warplanes trespassed deep into our territory till Balakot, KPK, and further their payloads hit our territory. What did our armed forces do? How they let Indian warplane trespassed in first place?
My credence in our armed forces has diminished a lot. I believe, I am not the only one. They need to do powerful retaliation to gain nation's diminished confidence back

I believe it is huge humiliation moment for Pakistan. Indian warplanes trespassed deep into our territory till Balakot, KPK, and further their payloads hit our territory. What did our armed forces do? How they let Indian warplane trespassed in first place?
My credence in our armed forces has diminished a lot. I believe, I am not the only one. They need to do powerful retaliation to gain nation's diminished confidence back
Balakot Azad Kashmir..get your facts right and then criticize.

Don't talk about the stuff you dont know.I wish I could tell here how much ready PAF was and why it didn't take any action.Its a pity PAF is being bashed for the crimes it didn't commit.

Don't know whose fault it is but it looks bad for the armed forces. Unless we give a befitting response, it will stay that way and people will ask questions!

It is a God given opportunity of solving the water crisis by bombing indian dams in kashmir. There is little chance of flooding in this month.

hilarious Indian media showing Pakistani Jf-17 thunder video as a prove for their surgical strike .Here is the original video Of Pakistan Air force posted on youtube in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom