What's new

PAF successfully test-fires indigenously developed long-range smart weapon from JF-17 Thunder

Not both of them , instead wait and hear what im.telling , may it comes after a few weeks later , what u think pakistan is just waiting to let IAF strike again , sorry but you need to grow up I gss ?

I need to grow up to believe the fables you are constructing out of nowhere without a logical reasoning?
that's funny...

I need to grow up to believe the fables you are constructing out of nowhere without a logical reasoning?
that's funny...
In pak china defence relationship , there is a lot which is hidden cause many in this world cant take that , do u know how long thunder blk 3 been in.service now ?
No u dont , and why u dont know know cause thy dont want to spoil the enemy surprise ?
Im telling u , what u ill hear after few weeks or months there r lot of things which hve to be transfered by trustble civilian contractors and may be im one of them ,which I started after my services in pak army , so I gss Its up to u to belive or not , im just telling u what I know , there are many other development s going on right now , which I cant open but I can promise one thing , that IAF should be ready for a huge surprise , PAF is just not a airforce with better training or capablitties but it has a huge experince in building new and upgrading old fighter jets at its will

A2G weapon not A2A
Yea sorry , I was expecting A2A, which thy fixed in last december and bieng tested , that too is ready and mostly loaded in night time flights

takbir is just 80 km and its not a smart bomb... this should be something new to be called long range and smart ... we dont have anything to be called long range smart ...

Incorrect. Takbir is a REK and REKs by definition are kits which convert dumb bombs into smart munitions with extended ranges, i.e. guided glide bombs.

Furthermore, what is the criteria for a bomb to be classified as 'long range'? If it is the ability to release the weapon at stand off distances then Takbir kitted bombs are by every right long range.

Also read up on H-4 and H-2. We have had long range smart bombs since early 2000s. Please don't spread misinformation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-4_SOW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-2_SOW

FT-12 / REK-III
ft-12-image04.jpg
0-1.jpg
0.jpg
641.jpeg.jpg
w640slw.jpg

Last edited:
No this is rocket assisted. IREK is only glide.
Pardon me.. can you describe these missile or refer me to any webpage for its description. I have searched it in google and has found one quwa article which mention its range is 50-60km and nothing else other than that

Last edited:
Pardon me.. can i you describe these missile or refer me to any webpage for its description. I have searched it in google and has found one quwa article which mention its range is 50-60km and nothing else other than that
Both REK-III and REK are range extension kits. REK-III is rocket assisted and probably able to reach out to 100km+. REK is just a glide kit and it can reach out to 50km+. These are kits mounted to dumb bombs that make them GPS/INS guided stand off weapons for cheap.

Both REK-III and REK are range extension kits. REK-III is rocket assisted and probably able to reach out to 100km+. REK is just a glide kit and it can reach out to 50km+. These are kits mounted to dumb bombs that make them GPS/INS guided stand off weapons for cheap.
Thank you for the description. However i have one more question and it will be the last also :P. does it make it cruise or ballistic?

Optimized advanced pure glide kit can already reach 100-120Km. I would hope our IREK is in that category and REK-III can do 150km+.

Back
Top Bottom