What's new

PAF to induct 188 JF-17 aircrafts including 26 JF-17B & 50 JF-17 Blk3

A few months back it was reported that Leonardo was trying hard to sell M346 to PAF as potential LIFT.
Least Chance but better Chance to get Chinese L-15/JL-10 @RangeMaster
294_146468_464c0fd41502aa11.jpg

What is the difference between fly by wire Hybrid and 3 axis?? Can anyone explain?

I hope all JF-17 block I and II will upgraded to Block III Standard . After all you are going to face a larger force with having both quantitative and qualitative advantage. 200+/- AESA equipped JF-17 block III can make any intruder life to hell .

What is the difference between fly by wire Hybrid and 3 axis?? Can anyone explain?
Hybrid means 1 or 2 axis in mechanical control like our Mirages/F-7 are and 2 or 1 in fly by wire control just like our JF-17 blk 1/2 @Fahad Khan 2

Not sure bout testing but sure about training.
If we get Chinese L-15/J-10 there no need for another dedicated LIFT for 5th gen jet, and for testing 5th gen avionics/radars its need a dedicated testing jet, same as F-22/J-20 programs @Tamiyah

When will all complete JF17s from 2009 to now, will get new both AESA radars equally distributed i.e KLJ7A and LKF601E AESA radars ?

Whenever economy permits we should replace our mirage iiis with j10s and mirage Vs with modern jh7s
Ya Allah khayr tufan anee Wala hay
@MastanKhan

Hybrid means 1 or 2 axis in mechanical control like our Mirages/F-7 are and 2 or 1 in fly by wire control just like our JF-17 blk 1/2 @Fahad Khan 2

If we get Chinese L-15/J-10 there no need for another dedicated LIFT for 5th gen jet, and for testing 5th gen avionics/radars its need a dedicated testing jet, same as F-22/J-20 programs @Tamiyah
Yesh I totally agree with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom