What's new

PAF vs IAF comparison by Indian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
for ur kind information i think it's a old video which u r seeing. and plesae indian media is much better than other media. at least they have right to say any thing even the against the govt matters.
what happened in pakistan with geotv and other all world know it.

viedeo is old then 1983 i think we got first f-16 in 1983:P

f16_l_01.jpg

Nice share.. Good humor.

:)

wow when it'll happened. and that is true pakistani army can't face india not more then two days. bcoz 1971 wars is it's proof.

thats what happen if you see daily an bollywood film and at night indian news channel:D:rofl::rofl:

most hilarious thing was

'ATANWADI'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A true India TV fan is here.

:yahoo:

u can't hide the reality by it. we both knows it which country is stronger. and only by su-30 or f-16 u can't face the long war. u must have strong economy. and we know it very well which country have stronger economy.

oh god ! after seeing this video i really scared. please please please don't attack on india. i want to live more.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lazy::lazy:

now its really fun for me you rolf an you gov begg from west usa not to sale us . its funny for me in real:rofl::rofl::rofl:

u can't hide the reality by it. we both knows it which country is stronger. and only by su-30 or f-16 u can't face the long war. u must have strong economy. and we know it very well which country have stronger economy.
The worlds poorest economy "Afghan Taliban" Fighting the worlds most strong economy "USA" for more than 9 years.

Veitnam is another example.

80bn$ per year usa
80 lakh rs per year taliban

who is going to lose= usa

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ye shiningindia to ban per chala gya aik mint main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom