What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Hi,

Mercedes benz is a great automaker---right---but it doesnot know how to make quality automatic transmission---as a matter of fact german auto transmissions are a POS---guess where the german buys it auto transmissions from----you guessed it right U S manufacturers----jet engine building and manufacturing is a unique science---possibly it is easier to make a space shuttle engine flying to mars---than building a successful engine for a jet fighter.

Case in point----india----they send a mission to moon ( is that right ) but then they cannot even manufacture a diesel engine for their tank let alone the LCA----please don't take it as an insult----it just shows how difficult it is to manufacture a successful design.

So, if you can make the frame and chasis and put wings on it and show if it can fly---there are consortiums that will provide the power plants

PAK cannot counter MRCA in any effective way. U guys should have invested on ur economy and education more than millitary like we did. now we can buy anything we want. Also spent more time in the labs instead of mosques if u know wat i mean.

Just [mod edit] stop teaching us, what we ve to do or what we dont, we dont need ur disguisting advises. :angry:

Time will tell, (whether we can counter ur MRCA or not) better educate ur govt to finalise some **** 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just have to Blast this nik007delta asss Holee out of this forum all indians are just an asss hooleess

Admin edit: Dont feed the troll. Avoid it next time or you will get in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just have to Blast this nik007delta asss Holee out of this forum
Agreed.

all indians are just an asss hooleess
Stop this racist crap all of you, this website is NOT a Pakistani version of Bharat Rakshak.
Moderators please take action against these silly kids, they are giving Pakistanis a bad name.

We just have to Blast this nik007delta asss Holee out of this forum all indians are just an asss hooleess

This time you got away with an infraction, a ban may follow if you use foul language again!

Neo

look after the J10B the MLU F16 and may be a few of F16 block 52.

the JF17 in next few years may also become good enough to match the SU27 ang the Mig29 and surpass the.
for the Su30 and the MRCA it will be the J10B but if so, we will have to increase the number we induct!!

Question to the professional's:

Are we thinking of conducting a whole new fighter in the coming 10-15 years from now on, apart from JF-17, J-10's and new blk 52 F-16's, to counter the growing IAF numbers, in the years to come?

Question to the professional's:

Are we thinking of conducting a whole new fighter in the coming 10-15 years from now on, apart from JF-17, J-10's and new blk 52 F-16's, to counter the growing IAF numbers, in the years to come?

We will only induct the FC-20 once it becomes a real top-of-the-line 4.5gen fighter similar (in terms of technology) to blk 60, EF, Rafale,etc. Otherwise, there is no point except that its an alternative to F-16.

It will take PAF, as it would have taken any other professional airforce, quite a bit of time to master an entire change of fleet and two completely new platforms. Remember, you don't just recieve a plane and start winning wars with it until you know it inside out and can make the maximum out of it by knowing its strength and weakness and how to deal with each.

So after FC-20, which should be a 4.5gen plane, there is no room for another 4th/4.5gen plane until the PAF can graduate for the 5th gen planes. Honestly, I do not see it happening in next 5-10 years i.e. 2014-2019. We will barely become experts in JF-17 and FC-20 to think of another platform.

Besides, other things to look for will be newer advancements and upgradations of our current fleet of JF-17 by mk-2 either from batch 2 or 3 onwards. So in my opinion, after the FC-20 any new platform will have to be 5th gen.

Doesn't some of the US military aid follow the same model as aid to other nations (eg Egypt and Israel) where you have to purchase US products?

If so, the F-16's could see more procurements in the coming years to come.

Yes Sir but getting J11 is next to impossible, the Russians will never let us have it.

Yes Sir but getting J11 is next to impossible, the Russians will never let us have it.

Russians will sell there own mothers for the right price. Its all comes to the top brass someone needs to put pressure to get J-11.
J-10 is good no doubt but you cant compare lavi project vs J-11, J-11 is to superior. Have one SQD in Kamra one in Karachi and we are covered pretty much.

Russians will sell there own mothers for the right price. Its all comes to the top brass someone needs to put pressure to get J-11.
J-10 is good no doubt but you cant compare lavi project vs J-11, J-11 is to superior. Have one SQD in Kamra one in Karachi and we are covered pretty much.
I love J-11 sir:smitten: i think China has offered J-11 to PAF has it? i read it on rupee news
:pakistan::china::victory:

Murad Sahab you push for the J-11 a lot..is there something about it that you know which sets it apart??

J10 was /is being brought on a soft loan from China.

Even if Russia agrees to sell it to Pakistan (The way things are going between India and Russia .... this can happen) I don't think that they (Russia/China) will sell it to Pakistan on a soft loan basis.They will want hard cash.
And O ..rupee news is not so quite trust worthy ,fellow Pakistani members will agree

I personally want MIG 35 to win...... This will be good for the politics and we can influence Russian policies towards China and Pakistan (So I'd like to think :D)
Hey its a good plane too.. :D

P.S the soft loan thing link here

Back
Top Bottom