What's new

Pak Seeks US Intervention in Resolving Kashmir Issue

LOL bet it hurts mate, Kashmiri Shias do exist because unlike you people we look after them. Now stop *** burning buddy. :wave:

Ouch.. looks like i hit a nerve there...

P.S:kiddo ur replying to a "shia"... so :sleep::sleep:

Nope we are dealing with separatist elements not normal Kashmiri Muslims. Just look at how well Shia Kashmiris are doing. Extremists have already drove out Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs and are trying to do the same with Buddhists and Shias.

What a dumb person. What is Shia & Sunni? They all are Muslims, i come from a family who consists of equal number of Shias & Sunnis so keep your British p@*@ learned divide & rule tactics for someone else.

You are dealing with Kashmiri Muslims who as whole wants independence from indian occupation.

How did you hit a nerve, using random rhetoric where it makes no sense is just embarrassing. And so what if your Shia? What do you know about Kashmiri Indian Shias?

Before crying kiddo look at your post... as for kashmiris what do you know abt them? do you want me to educate you abt the protests,killings,rapes in IOK?

What a dumb person. What is Shia & Sunni? They all are Muslims, i come from a family who consists of equal number of Shias & Sunnis so keep your British p@*@ learned divide & rule tactics for someone else.

You are dealing with Kashmiri Muslims who as whole wants independence from indian occupation.
I don't care about your life story, I know that Shia Kashmiris are not causing trouble at all. This is in contrast too a few Sunni Muslims. BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot

really thats news to me.......

Before crying kiddo look at your post... as for kashmiris what do you know abt them? do you want me to educate you abt the protests,killings,rapes in IOK?

Are you from Indian kashmir.

Last time yeh milla tha...

IMF loan approved for safe US pullout from Afghanistan - thenews.com.pk

Is daffa Kashmir ka sauda ho raha hai.

Lo tumhare aaqa ka Jawab aa gaya :D. I think pakistani love humiliation :lol:

Not an 'iota of change' in Kashmir policy: US

WASHINGTON: The Obama administration on Sunday said there has not been an "iota of change" in its policy on Kashmir which considers it a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan, dismissing the latest Pakistani efforts to seek US intervention in this regard.

"On Kashmir, our policy has not changed an iota," a senior administration official told a group of reporters during a press conference, as Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif entered the US air space.

Earlier in the day, Sharif sought US intervention in resolving the Kashmir issue.

Sharif is on a four-day official visit to the United States — the first by a Pakistani Prime Minister in more than five years. He is scheduled to meet Obama at the White House on October 23.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the senior official reiterated the well stated position of the Obama administration that it is for India and Pakistan to determine the "pace, scope and character of their dialogue on Kashmir".

India has dismissed such a move. Senior administration officials, however, expressed concerns over the terrorism emanating from inside of Pakistan and the impact this could have on the on-going peace talks between India and Pakistan after Sharif was voted to power in May this year.

"Cleary we would be concerned about the terrorist groups that would derail that dialogue process," the official said.

While the focus of the Obama-Sharif meeting would be bilateral relationship, including energy, economy and extremism, in addition to Afghanistan, officials said India would figure in the talks.

"We expect India to come up at some point (during the Obama-Sharif meeting). We have been very encouraged by steps that both India and Pakistan has taken," the senior administration official said.

He listed out the various steps taken by the two countries in this regard, included the recent meeting between the prime ministers of the two nations on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session in New York.

"Obviously (they are) very positive," the official said adding that the Obama administration is encouraged by steps the two countries have taken to resolve issues on the trade and energy side, in keeping with the "energy and economy theme" that Obama and Sharif would explore here.

The economic relationship, the official said, are particularly important.:usflag:

Aukaat se jyada aur samay se pehle maangne wali bhikariyo ki darkhwasto ki koi keemat nahi hoti::sick:

I' am not here to take your interview for Call Centre or English tutor...Mr Karan;) But you tried your level best. I' am happy that you use this PDF platform so that any indian from your city will hire you for English Grammar tutor. Now kindly don't post offtopic advertising campaign.

:lol: very very lame comeback. BTW, just writing American in your name does not guarantee knowledge of English. You have to study hard for it ;)

Aah... That's we call choti choti khushiyann.:lol: But scrolling on this thread proves otherwise, it seems like most of the indians including yourself are very concerned.:D
Arre.. Comprehension again. Yes we are concerned. We do not want to miss when Pakistan is slapped back on this request.. And look, we did not have to get disappointed ;)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/284270-not-iota-change-onkashmir-policy-us.html

:lol: very very lame comeback. BTW, just writing American in your name does not guarantee knowledge of English. You have to study hard for it ;)

Yea yea lame for you, so how was your interview with call centre?:lol:

BTW who told you that writing American with your names makes you perfect English speaker like SUPA DUPA PAWA indians?:rofl::rofl: We all know about kolaveri di type wanna be peoples.:yahoo:

Arre.. Comprehension again. Yes we are concerned. We do not want to miss when Pakistan is slapped back on this request.. And look, we did not have to get disappointed ;)

Array wah...you are jumping up & down like............so much happiness after master made toby happy...wow:lol:

Back
Top Bottom