What's new

Pak SF and Indian SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure....bring on the comparison.

Watch this documentary,..check out their equipments...and then we talk on who is better equipped.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-india-documentary/video-story/257589[/video]

Sure....bring on the comparison.

Watch this documentary,..check out their equipments...and then we talk on who is better equipped.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-india-documentary/video-story/257589[/video]

I cant see anything my man.. post pics.

Lmao!!! what's the point in comparison? Both are elite soldiers who fight for their country both have their pros and cons, why is it so hard for some people to get that.

Let's start this off @DESERT FIGHTER

Would you be kind enough to show us the best pictures of an SSG-N/SSG operator with the best gear available.

And we'll reciprocate.

Training wise:

The SSG regularly send men and officers to Australia to undergo the SASR training regimen. This is one of the most intensive training courses in the world. I can personally vouch for this.

I was silly enough to try out for SAS selection (they don't require you to have military service, one can join directly as a civilian, which I did whilst going through ADF induction. (I am now a RAAF University sponsored student)

I have met some of these men and all were of a extremely high calibre.

Last edited by a moderator:
future_soldiers_two-1920x1200.jpg

Sure man..this looks like a Pakistani soldier from Gujranwala.

I would like to know which dedicated fixed wing planes does Pakistani Special forces use "for special ops"?

I would like to see which swimmer delievery vehicle does SSG(N) use?

Lastly i would like to see which specially modified raid vehicle does SSG use for "commando raids" in plain and desert areas?

This thread fate is same, another dick measuring contest:hitwall:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=36551" target="_blank">W.11</a></u> delete tht fake pic man..

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=30442" target="_blank">COLDHEARTED AVIATOR</a></u> start posting pics man.!

That video cannt be downloaded so i cant post the pics

This is a small clip...i wish i could show you the entire 20 minute documentary.

I would like to know which dedicated fixed wing planes does Pakistani Special forces use "for special ops"?

Lastly i would like to see which specially modified raid vehicle does SSG use for "commando raids" in plain and desert areas?

Reply to this post..This would be the first step if you are gonna prove me that Pakistani SF are better equipped than Indian SFs.

Sure man..this looks like a Pakistani soldier from Gujranwala.

They use these:

ssgn_06.jpg

SSG(N) personnel on a X-Craft (SX-756 Class) midget submarine during a training exercise. The X-Craft course that is taught to SSG(N) personnel has a 32 week duration out of which 12 weeks are spent on theory and 20 weeks on practical exercises.

For vehicles they can use from Toyota Hilux-Defender 90,Toyota LC,Various APCs and helis... Operation Rah e Rast was one of the biggest heliborne ops in history...

Let's start this off @DESERT FIGHTER

Would you be kind enough to show us the best pictures of an SSG-N/SSG operator with the best gear available.

And we'll reciprocate.

Training wise:

The SSG regularly send men and officers to Australia to undergo the SASR training regimen. This is one of the most intensive training courses in the world. I can personally vouch for this.

I was silly enough to try out for SAS selection (they don't require you to have military service, one can join directly as a civilian, which I did whilst going through ADF induction. (I am now a RAAF University sponsored student)

I have met some of these men and all were of a extremely high calibre.

Its difficult to find them in "full" or their best gear... it depends on the situation... here it goes:

SSG:

w2p0ua.jpg

foocau.jpg

The one is helmet is an SSG operator...

fkuukp.jpg

2n87vrp.jpg

A few pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back