What's new

Pak-Turk-Uzbek Joint ex “Commonwealth shield 2019”

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Commonwealth Shield 2019 concludes in Uzbekistan.

B4DE246E-C42D-4229-9861-CE94EEDBDEF8.jpeg
5D9B4F8F-29D1-4C5F-AAAF-2FF20E59117F.jpeg
2258F758-2D8D-45C1-9F6D-E46222411062.jpeg
158A8A8D-72EA-433B-843C-F48217703E82.jpeg
411F1D4D-4434-45FA-8F09-28A39B44AC9C.jpeg
D4A5486A-FEE7-4035-A438-2EB6E5B61B6C.jpeg
C109D208-2B4D-438E-B33D-57B7B82D7A1D.jpeg
BBB9E7A9-BCD5-4750-A46B-02D5172829D1.jpeg
FF84D5C0-8434-4C91-9780-5C63E9B4BB0C.jpeg
559FABDF-2F7F-4E9A-8779-C110DDBF4C1F.jpeg
A726B40E-08BC-443D-845D-ABC3512F132B.jpeg
C5CC8A7E-60E1-41EE-913C-719519E02974.jpeg
A52E08E7-143F-4E78-8F47-2570F81B71BD.jpeg
8264A358-1819-4C91-BD5E-829D92A09B45.jpeg
B496A22F-4C34-458F-8B83-5EDD634B8F5D.jpeg

man slowly i am falling in love with uzbkistan, they are expanding trade relations with paksitan .. free trade agreement is already on its way between both ... hoping for a great prospect for both countries :smitten::smitten:

pak-uzbekistan-flag.jpg

Sultan Zahiruddin Babur founded his dynasty in Ferghana Valley, now Uzbekistan. Only later he conquered into current Afghanistan and Pakistan.

We have strong cultural, historic links with many of the Turkish Central Asian nations which unfortunately politics in Afghanistan and soviet occupation have disrupted.

Last edited:
Sultan Zahiruddin Babur founded his dynasty in Ferghana Valley, Uzbekistan. Only later he conquered into Afghanistan and current Pakistan.

We have strong cultural, historic links with many of the Turkish Central Asian nations which unfortunately politics in Afghanistan and soviet occupation have disrupted.

OP is right here but in modern context the Indians have the upper hand in ties with ex Soviet states we screwed up in the 90s hopefully with the help of Turkey and the PRC with the BRI we can expand trade and infrastructure ties

Commonwealth shield sounds terrible. It's like a wargames initial and organised by British.

OP is right here but in modern context the Indians have the upper hand in ties with ex Soviet states we screwed up in the 90s hopefully with the help of Turkey and the PRC with the BRI we can expand trade and infrastructure ties

This is very important for Pakistan's future.

IMO, Pakistan should try to purchase wakhan strip from Afghanistan to have direct contact with CAR'S.

Sultan Zahiruddin Babur founded his dynasty in Ferghana Valley, Uzbekistan. Only later he conquered into Afghanistan and current Pakistan.
I am just curious. Why did you prefix the word 'current' with Pakistan? When Babur founded his dynasty in Ferghana Valley there was no Uzbekistan, Afghanistan or Pakistan. Uzbekistan as a state came into existence in 1991. Afghanistan in mid 1750s. Pakistan in 1947. Non were around in Babur's time but why you use 'current' with Pakistan?

man slowly i am falling in love with uzbkistan
You do know many of these people are westoxified athiests or secularists and the Uzbek state has been known to boil to death Islamists? Fact is if Pakistani's were exposed to these people they would be shocked at their sinfull ways.

I am just curious. Why did you prefix the word 'current' with Pakistan? When Babur founded his dynasty in Ferghana Valley there was no Uzbekistan, Afghanistan or Pakistan. Uzbekistan as a state came into existence in 1991. Afghanistan in mid 1750s. Pakistan in 1947. Non were around in Babur's time but why you use 'current' with Pakistan?

Fair enough, let me change it.

This is very important for Pakistan's future.

IMO, Pakistan should try to purchase wakhan strip from Afghanistan to have direct contact with CAR'S.

I agree we need to do it ASAP cause the Indians are trying to use Russian anxiety of losing CAS to the PRC,plus like a few months back the Kazakh and Uzbek governments sold uranium to the Indians in exchange for Indian investments plus The Uzbek President Mizonev was a chief guest in New Delhi

You do know many of these people are westoxified athiests or secularists and the Uzbek state has been known to boil to death Islamists? Fact is if Pakistani's were exposed to these people they would be shocked at their sinfull ways.

Correct the both the Uzbeks and Kazakhs have heavy handed went against the scum who tried pushing wahhabism in their lands they are very nationalistic as a people for Pakistanis we need to focus on improving our image I know many Uzbeks here they like Pakistan but pity us for being too for them "fundamentalists" anyways the big concern they have in the region is a unstable Afghanistan

according to surveys 2% of uzbik population is atheist, and it took soviets so many decades to bring this number to 2% since State atheism was an official policy in the Soviet Union and other Marxist–Leninist states.

frankly they will learn much more from us than what we will learn from them...:laugh: for instance ....making cooking oil with dead animals bone .... selling donkey meet on the name of cow and goats .... smuggling drugs in Quranic frames and list goes on ...... so lets come out of the myth of appearance that how someone look like or how he wear it won't make us any better muslims .. our deeds would matter at the end and let Almighty decide it who deserves what in after life ... we should stand with our religious beliefs and let others live with theirs ... we are dying to have good relations with entire Russia whats wrong having relation with a them ... lets chill and enjoy the future developments in coming days

Last edited:
according to surveys 2% of uzbik population is atheist, and it took soviets so many decades to bring this number to 2% since State atheism was an official policy in the Soviet Union and other Marxist–Leninist states.

frankly they will learn much more from us than what we will learn from them...:laugh: for instance ....making cooking oil with dead animals bone .... selling donkey meet on the name of cow and goats .... smuggling drugs in Quranic frames and list goes on ...... so lets come out of the myth of appearance that how someone look like or how he wear it won't make us any better muslims .. our deeds would matter at the end and let Almighty decide it who deserves what in after life ... we should stand with our religious beliefs and let others live with theirs ... we are dying to have good relations with entire Russia whats wrong having relation with a them ... lets chill and enjoy the future developments in coming days

You are basically rephrasing what Chacha Chacha @Indus Pakistan was saying I think he was implying that the Uzbeks and other Central Asians are tad bit secular for your average Pakistani anyways like you said that's their choice and lifestyle all I care is expanding trade routes kicking the Indians out and that capiche

Back
Top Bottom