What's new

Pakistan Air Force - An Analysis

i think with such attitude indians shouldn,t expect peace from pakistan....
although indians always like to fish in troubled waters thats why ... started to howl .... hae attack... hae attack... hae pakistani terrorists ..... bla bla bla...
dirty diplomacy .....

dear we don,t hate indians .... not the hate just described reality....
we respect every one .... we are against killing of innocent people... and pakistan have suffered much more than u... u lost 150 lives and we lost 3000 lives... we are at war... u say for terrorists camps and i will say for indian consulates in afghanistan .... so on and so on... no one can change our maps we were , we are and will be neighbors ... so why not sincerely discuss all issues and get an honest solution for all... no blame game .. facts and truth....

above ones are sensible for sensible persons .... sorry don,t mind brother

its a simple thing. We don't want to lose anything. Same is with you.
But we want each other to lose everything. It so sad.

I have always tried to be neutral but someone starts ranting and flaming and then it turns all ugly.

That is why I stay away from Kashmir and Balochistan and these kinda things. So please lets not discuss it anymore.

Peace brother. :)

change off attitude............. thats what is needed..... don,t try to under estimate us... and future will decide weather decision of stopping our water was good or worst of india....

same we want come on.... we want UN resolutions to be acted upon ... we want water accord to be solved according to sindhtas agreement ... come on come to table confess reality ... no one can win by blame game.... reality and facts ... thats ......... and truth is bit sure .. not the ugly...

same we want come on.... we want UN resolutions to be acted upon ... we want water accord to be solved according to sindhtas agreement ... come on come to table confess reality ... no one can win by blame game.... reality and facts ... thats ......... and truth is bit sure .. not the ugly...

yes. But there is one thing we should admit. Our govt says one thing, yours says something else. We must admit that one of them is lying. Not at all the issues, but at some issues India lies and at other Pak lies.

We have to admit that. We must not get emotional and patriotic and forget the truth. And as of now, we don't know if the truth is bitter for us or you. So we both should be prepared for it.

thats what i say ... i didn,t said our government is right only... there are mistakes on both sides taht need to be covered for peace.... through study of European history ... one thing is clear to me ... sincere efforts can bring any one closer ..... why not we............ hope for better future for both nations

kid we know how to defend our airs ....... IAF will think 1000 time before entering our air space .....
we never said we will make surgical strikes ... these are your dreams...
and we have power power to make your aircraft to bite the dust

whom ru calling kid ................... but u didn't answer my question read the my post and give a proper reply and dont divert the topic,,,,,,,,:what::what::blah::blah:

MODs please close this thread as it is going nowhere!!! useless crap from both sides!!!!

I thought that this thread was discussing PAF not another INDIA vs PAKISTAN ...
Let just stick to what we have for now by 2015
100-150 JF thunder
F7PG/P 40-50
J10 36
F16 AM/BM 41
F16 C/D 18+(18 more as described by Air cheif by End of December 2010)
Mirages (Rose UPGRADES+Naval variants ) 40-50
300-400 could be the range by 2015 because Mirages and simple f7 cant go on after 2012 they are too damn old

let hope we dont get some other sanction in future other wise forget about every thing ...

More J10 will depend on the first batch performance ... PAF can go for other options by 2015 ...

whom ru calling kid ................... but u didn't answer my question read the my post and give a proper reply and dont divert the topic,,,,,,,,:what::what::blah::blah:

Dude just dont mind him that is what we call patriotic spirit in our country works every time in war ... so just chill and hope we dont get into a War in future ... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom