What's new

Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, flights diverted

You dont shut down Air Space when you moves nukes it is like inviting other & Telling them Something is going on see what it is , & with Live satellite imaginary it is not hard to do so .

Even i am Convinced it was some sort of Air Defense system which was not scheduled but has to be Activated on a short Notice .

but still every thing is a speculation until we get a more concrete conformation from Pak Army sources & that could take time.

Fox i am not sure if i will agree with your statement. Spy Satellites are not over a particular country all the time. they move in a certain orbit covering a lot of countries ( large area). I am of the opinion when satellites are not over Pakistan, something highly secretive was moved to a certain location. Air defence testing can be done anywhere and its not that valuable, why test in multan which is corridor between north and south of Pakistan. I won't agree with air defence test statement.

Maybe US forces are still in pakistan dont wanted civilians to see it , they just shut down airspace

Mureed base is situated 8 kilometars from where i am, i have never seen any fighter flying or landing from here through out my life, the base has been fully covared with long trees that even near by villagers hardly knows about the inside activities, one of my friend told me that the PAFhas been using this base for the testing purpose of uav's

Buddy mein ney F-7 dekhey hein qai baar jab jab mein Talagang jata tha Chakwal sey 2010 mein ab ka patah nahi

It was due to an intruding drone..Air defence Radars picked up the target but were not being able to track it due to its small size..

The airspace was most probably closed to allow US to vacate Shamsi without any external interference.

The airspace was most probably closed to allow US to vacate Shamsi without any external interference.
balochistan+large+marked.jpg
\ccheck this shows where shamsi is.

source is a very well linked and well informed PDF member..but very quiet.
They happen to be my real life friend and told me this news after confirmation.

it was a fiber glass small suvailance drone unarmed.
probably no bigger than an eagle...but was pivked up by ground radars..
they were having difficulty in tracking the thing as the radars kept losing the target..
so the airspace was closed for less clutter so that radars ca/ identify snd track the target.

the good thing is that unlike popular beleif .pakistan can detect even very small drones...

apperantly all these micro drones are sent in from east and west to pin point pakistans nuclear missiles and weapons and to try keep track of them.
we all remember the recent pictures posted on PDF of a bird shaped UAV crashed in Baluchistan?
now similar intrusion from the east.

Well. Who is that 'well-informed' member? Send me in PM I will confirm.

source is a very well linked and well informed PDF member..but very quiet.
They happen to be my real life friend and told me this news after confirmation.

it was a fiber glass small suvailance drone unarmed.
probably no bigger than an eagle...but was pivked up by ground radars..
they were having difficulty in tracking the thing as the radars kept losing the target..
so the airspace was closed for less clutter so that radars ca/ identify snd track the target.

the good thing is that unlike popular beleif .pakistan can detect even very small drones...

It is not really popular belief, everybody knows that. Although some maybe hard to find.

apperantly all these micro drones are sent in from east and west to pin point pakistans nuclear missiles and weapons and to try keep track of them.
we all remember the recent pictures posted on PDF of a bird shaped UAV crashed in Baluchistan?
now similar intrusion from the east.

Strange, micro drones were only chased within the radius of 70 nm! Thats hard to believe, anyways thankx for info.

Back
Top Bottom