What's new

Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, flights diverted

UAV news doesnt sound credible. Why would you plan some testing at the last moments and create so much loss of national foriegn exchange by diverting so many flights. This does not add up. first of all UAVs have to be manufactured by a company in multan to do testing, they cannot just fly in on its own. Secondly, why do emergency testing. these two reason will make UAV testing news highly unlikely. If you clear your airspace, then you are moving some very secret assessts and non of you will ever be aware of that. Along with that, satellites might not be in that area over multan at the moment.

i will say, it is purely a guess, that some classified location of nuclear missiles or bombs around the vicinity of multan might be under the suspicion of being disclosed to spies of other countries, therefore,, they were moving those critical assessts within multan at a new location and barred the airspace

Well guys I really feel astonished to see so much disclosures of Pakistani interests on this forum (It may be facts/ not) still aren't we exposing our tactics/ strategies to our enemies esp. Indian & Others who are constantly lurking to get whatever scrap of info whether by acting as considerate friends/ others. Just go to Indian forums and see how careful they are. Guys just grow up & don't act childishly as our stupid media does. Just realize you are causing what sort of harm to your country & nation.

Thanks

No offense to any of my Pakistani brothers but Indians are careful because they have just a little more brain-cells then us lol

Why would the air space be cleared ?

a) Air defence test :butcher:

GOT IT good .. MAKE SURE YOUR PLANES DON'T ENTER CUZ THE STUFF IS READY FOR YOU IF YOU DO
I double dare Americans to pull something off now ;) instead of their normal whining form Washington (No disrespect to tarzan who ironically is in Washington as well this was more towards the government of United states of Corruption)

0013729e45180cb57c3449.jpg

Here is what we did , we took a old fatan , jet set it on auto pilot and bailed , and wrote BIG words "USA on that plane mistake" and then tested the latest Air defense missiles

I am sure that showed up on the radars of those who thought we did not had it :P

Yeah exercise doesn't make any sense since area is densely populated.. If jets are being stationed then question is where?

airbase-map4.gif

something is seriously wrong with this map........kasur is near lahore not peshawar:woot:.....also other cities are way off than where they actually are on map.

^nothing to be surprised about - this is a routine SOP - two things may have happened.
1 - PAF a/c may have been ordered to land there. usually F-7s and Mirages operate from Multan AB.
2 - an 'emergency' landing of a PIA or military a/c - a few weeks ago same SOP was ordered as a PIA airbus had to make a 'emergency' landing at Multan.
our media loves to make mountains out of mole-hills.

This is a common feature when air exercises take place. Even when medium/long range missiles are test fired over an area, a NOTAM is issued to all airlines restricting flights over the area as well as notices/warning to ships at sea along the flight paths of the missiles.

So this is nothing to be alarmed about! :pop:

^nothing to be surprised about - this is a routine SOP - two things may have happened.
1 - PAF a/c may have been ordered to land there. usually F-7s and Mirages operate from Multan AB.
2 - an 'emergency' landing of a PIA or military a/c - a few weeks ago same SOP was ordered as a PIA airbus had to make a 'emergency' landing at Multan.
our media loves to make mountains out of mole-hills.

But, you don't shut off 70nm radius around multan if you have to do that.

You can put the two commercial jets in a holding pattern until the affected aircraft has landed and cleared the runway, and according to some sources a C-130 was also diverted.

So, if a C-130 is diverted, then it does mean that the exercise or a UAV testing was not planned and it came off unexpectedly.

Well whatever it is, good job!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

This is a common feature when air exercises take place. Even when medium/long range missiles are test fired over an area, a NOTAM is issued to all airlines restricting flights over the area as well as notices/warning to ships at sea along the flight paths of the missiles.

So this is nothing to be alarmed about! :pop:

But notices are issued, and the flight planning department of PIA keeps that in mind, and it is informed before.

Besides there are set test ranges for these kinds of events.

Planes being diverted is not what you expect.

NEW AIRDEFENCE MISSILES BEING TESTED THEY DID NOT WANT ACCIDENTAL SHOT DOWN OF CIVILIAN CRAFT .. so there any more adventurous American helicopters or planes PLEASE .. venture in and you will get broken shards/pieces returned in canister

NEW AIRDEFENCE MISSILES BEING TESTED THEY DID NOT WANT ACCIDENTAL SHOT DOWN OF CIVILIAN CRAFT .. so there any more adventurous American helicopters or planes PLEASE .. venture in and you will get broken shards/pieces returned in canister

Any source brother bec if true it is a g8888 news

may be nukes was on move in multan other than this i dont see any reason with recent attacks i thinki PA thought to move our nukes to other location may be the reason

I mean Americans can see Pakistan Airspace thanks to the Spy settelites (which should be shot down if you ask me) so likely they can see any Missiles , but if Pakistan still cleared up some Civilian Aviation

Most like 100% , it was to activate newly aquired Air Defence Missiles form China , and ensure that we don't accidently bring down any civilian air plane , so test must have been conducted in remote areas to send a clear message

To don't piss us off , even if you happen to sit in Washington

Right about now Americans must be scrambling to move their assets form Shamsi airbase , after knowing what a mess they are in , and rightfully so , and as for UAE, they should be requested to provide Pakistan a Naval Base since we provided them with Airfield in Pakistan

This is what is expected from now on

crashed_helicopter.jpe

I mean Americans can see Pakistan Airspace thanks to the Spy settelites (which should be shot down if you ask me) so likely they can see any Missiles , but if Pakistan still cleared up some Civilian Aviation

Most like 100% , it was to activate newly aquired Air Defence Missiles form China , and ensure that we don't accidently bring down any civilian air plane , so test must have been conducted in remote areas to send a clear message

Right about now Americans must be scrambling to move their assets form Shamsi airbase , after knowing what a mess they are in , and rightfully so , and as for UAE, they should be requested to provide Pakistan a Naval Base since we provided them with Airfield in Pakistan

crashed_helicopter.jpe

Sir did u have any source about the air defence system acquire by Pakistan...... i it indeed b a g 8 news

crashed_helicopter.jpe

Sir did u have any source about the air defence system acquire by Pakistan...... i it indeed b a g 8 news

may be nukes was on move in multan other than this i dont see any reason with recent attacks i thinki PA thought to move our nukes to other location may be the reason

You dont shut down Air Space when you moves nukes it is like inviting other & Telling them Something is going on see what it is , & with Live satellite imaginary it is not hard to do so .

Even i am Convinced it was some sort of Air Defense system which was not scheduled but has to be Activated on a short Notice .

but still every thing is a speculation until we get a more concrete conformation from Pak Army sources & that could take time.

Back
Top Bottom