What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

the nail in the coffin of your so called kashmir cause came when you leased owt Gilgit and balistan to chinese to feul pakistani war machine and economy

where r u getting ur info? seriously i though u r well informed. But u r acting like zombie who believe what it is fed by indian media. seriously i wana know who told u that . or did u read it it in savitabhabi comics?

Pakistan tried to grab Junagadh & Hyderabad. Hyderabad even received weapons from Pakistan to massacre Hindus. Pakistani leaders tried to discourage many princely states not to join India with an intention to get weaker India. Pakistan even tried to secure accession of three Hindu majority princely states in Rajasthan- Bikaner, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer which their rulers declined.

It was clear from the day of the creation of Pakistan, Pakistan could mind her own business. The country created on the motto of Hindu-Muslims can't live together wanted to grab Hindu majority princely states with territorial contiguity with Pakistan.

Please dnt distort that facts. bhie itna badal he dya ha history ko tu yeh b keh duh k missle or atomic bombs deya haiderabad ko . now u can see how ur own historians lied to u to justify the killings and invasions.

Kashmir is issue is alive till kashmiris are there. They hate u from the core of their heart. still celebrate black day on 15 august. STill say jeevay jeevay Pakistan . so no matter how much ypur army oppress them and kill innocent women and childern they will still say javeey javeey pakistan ...

PS: dutt saab ajj kuch zada he serious laag rahay hain ..itnay lambay lambay post.

The biggest mistake of Pakistan was to take Kashmir with force; this mistake created room for Indian intervention and India ended up having 2/3 Kashmir( now 43%).

When you live in a country and i mean any country you have to follow its laws i might disagree with a lot of laws in the world sometimes even of Muslim countries i do but either i stay where i am or if i want to be there i have to respect their laws. That is how it works. There are many absurd laws across the world but people who choose to live in such places have to follow them if i go to a non Muslim country and there is a law that forbids me from doing soemthing Islam tells me i better stay where i am instead of pointing fingers at them. Why do you start blaming everybody and always play the victim card when there are many other victims too that you deliberately overlook.
Exactly Amna. This is what I am saying. But if you see in france , there was a law to ban Burkha and muslims have protested. In UK you have seen Anjem chaudhury. If there is a freedom of writing, people can write anything. But as I said no body get offended and become violent as muslims do when they are offended. You may say they are in minority, but this violent minority exists only in muslims. Russia has banned Bhagvad Geeta. have you ever seen a Hindu become violent for that ? There were some bikinis and under wears where hindu goddess pictures were drawn ? Have you heard they were killed ? That is exactly what I am saying. If Burma is persecuting muslims, why muslims in mubai started a riot for that ? Why a muslim from Pakistan go for jihad to syria ? why so ?

What I am saying is that when you are in minority you demand complete religious freedom, does not matter whether that will offend the majority or not. But when you are in majority, you force your rules on non muslims, dont allow non muslims to preach or practice and also offend them by doing some practices ? Why it was unacceptable for muslims in undivided India to be ruled by a Hindu ? Why Pakistan was demanded then ? Have you ever seen a Hindu in Pakistan or any islamic country demands that we want a separate state since we can not be the ruler or can not preach freely? Dont you think the law which forbids hindus to become a ruler in your country and other islamic countries is the same kind of religious persecution which muslims were fearful about in 1947 ?

This thread in itself shows who is the one hauling accusations and who wants peace. Anybody who disagrees has to be necessarily unaware of history. Anyways biased people would remain just that biased.
Oh you take it that way when we start questioning . Fine

Please dnt distort that facts. bhie itna badal he dya ha history ko tu yeh b keh duh k missle or atomic bombs deya haiderabad ko . now u can see how ur own historians lied to u to justify the killings and invasions.

I live in Hyderabad, I know more about the history of this city. Flights from Pakistan brought weapons for Rezakars to massacre Hindus of Hyderabad. Pakistan weapon support to Hyderabad was even revealed by British daily of that time. Now, your third class sarkari school teaches you the crap that Hyderabad before Indian integration was the land of milk and honey and most of you write the same crap everywhere.

You are seeing it the wrong way . All the hatered among us is connected to Kashmir issue. As i told you before, ur news is full of anti pakistan propoganda every day . But on our side u will see a news may be in a month. Pakistan has notthng against hindus or indians. even if athgetis was invaders in kashmir we would have hated them
But if muslims were invaders, then they will become heroes, just like Bin Quasim, Muhammad Ghori etc. Is not it ?

Exactly Amna. This is what I am saying. But if you see in france , there was a law to ban Burkha and muslims have protested. In UK you have seen Anjem chaudhury. If there is a freedom of writing, people can write anything. But as I said no body get offended and become violent as muslims do when they are offended. You may say they are in minority, but this violent minority exists only in muslims. Russia has banned Bhagvad Geeta. have you ever seen a Hindu become violent for that ? There were some bikinis and under wears where hindu goddess pictures were drawn ? Have you heard they were killed ? That is exactly what I am saying. If Burma is persecuting muslims, why muslims in mubai started a riot for that ? Why a muslim from Pakistan go for jihad to syria ? why so ?

What I am saying is that when you are in minority you demand complete religious freedom, does not matter whether that will offend the majority or not. But when you are in majority, you force your rules on non muslims, dont allow non muslims to preach or practice and also offend them by doing some practices ? Why it was unacceptable for muslims in undivided India to be ruled by a Hindu ? Why Pakistan was demanded then ? Have you ever seen a Hindu in Pakistan or any islamic country demands that we want a separate state since we can not be the ruler or can not preach freely? Dont you think the law which forbids hindus to become a ruler in your country and other islamic countries is the same kind of religious persecution which muslims were fearful about in 1947 ?
Some of the questions you asked are valid and will receive no answer.

Kashmir is simply a totem for a deeper rooted issue. Nothing is going to be solved by Kashmir. The issue lies elsewhere. And that issue is not going to be solved on Pakistan's side. Indian Muslims are well integrated because they always had Indian Hindus to live with. Pakistan Muslims never had that, and over the decades that common thread was broken and disappeared. To an extent that thread is still there in Bangladesh, which is why separating them when we did was ultimately a good thing for both of us.

where r u getting ur info? seriously i though u r well informed. But u r acting like zombie who believe what it is fed by indian media. seriously i wana know who told u that . or did u read it it in savitabhabi comics?

here are some links go thru them your millitaary leader ship has leased gilgit and balistan to china for 50 years
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...4oHYBg&usg=AFQjCNEw-ZEqR0jvxKqJXU5FX7entHWuIQ

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...4oHYBg&usg=AFQjCNFKdLrPQ7_DnEfrICvSZ_SvfVt4Nw

and about savita bahbi lolzzz i dont go to such pages i like real stuff and have plenty of supply of the same :D or are you jealous :azn:

Kashmir is issue is alive till kashmiris are there. They hate u from the core of their heart. still celebrate black day on 15 august. STill say jeevay jeevay Pakistan . so no matter how much ypur army oppress them and kill innocent women and childern they will still say javeey javeey pakistan ...

PS: dutt saab ajj kuch zada he serious laag rahay hain ..itnay lambay lambay post.
so are you troubled/want Kashmirs land or is it about kashmiri people well that can be sorted if land is that you want no way we are giving you that but if its about kashmiries then we can help pakistan relocate them in so called azad kashmir and will even bear the cost then i guess there wont be any issues with india :azn:

I live in Hyderabad, I know more about the history of this city. Flights from Pakistan brought weapons for Rezakars to massacre Hindus of Hyderabad. Pakistan weapon support to Hyderabad was even revealed by British daily of that time. Now, your third class sarkari school teaches you the crap that Hyderabad before Indian integration was the land of milk and honey and most of you write the same crap everywhere.
no actually 3rd class teachers dnt teach us that .. u can wikipedia it . u invaded hyderabad... as i said if u have to distort history .. u can atleast make it intresting.

so are you troubled/want Kashmirs land or is it about kashmiri people well that can be sorted if land is that you want no way we are giving you that but if its about kashmiries then we can help pakistan relocate them in so called azad kashmir and will even bear the cost then i guess there wont be any issues with india :azn:
the people of kashmir own that land, and u cant take their lands from them . Pakistan has accomodated millions of muslims from india and afghanistan as well. Its about the people and we will help them get their lands free from invaders ;)

please dnt give me hindustan times links . provide some netural links. Becuase ur papers do lie to ur people alot . do some search online u will see it only in indian news paper. And make sure u r not fooled by ur government again ... as i have seen in ur previous post they have fed u alot of bazzare stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom