What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

It is proven that all the persons you quoted were born and ruled out side present day pakistan. they just came to loot and rape/ murder(ghazwa) in pakistan. and you say that you are descendant of them. so please tell me one thing.. jab wo india me lootmaar kar rahe the to tumhari ammi unke tamboo me gayi thee ki wo tumhare ghar aaye the ?

I'll come to your Auqaat afterwards but let me break myself first like a pile of bricks on ya as we are suppose not to breach the level of maturity ultimately sabotaging the thread - Don't worry your post gonna get deleted anyway.

Answer to your thick head - Since you have been misguided that Pakistan was always a part of India and have no idea how many eras it concluded this disinformation where as we Pakistanis considers Pakistan was never a part of india infact India was a part of Pakistan - Proving how.

Pakistan is the owner of Indus civilization and from since ages Rulers have been coming from central asia along with their scholars folk wisdom culture religion tradition and languages and all the names which I have mentioned are mostly Afghans n Persians who were already Natives to the land except Mughals so your misconceptions of "invaders" are too blur. Should I remind you too how Urdu language was born? which is an enough evidence to justify my point?

And todays Pakistan was always the part of their dynasties caliphates or territory you can assume. Later when britishers invaded India they interpreted Sub-Continent (india Pakistan) to ease their purposes from trade to the ruling of Subcontinent.

An example to justify my Point
search

Attachments

• map1772.jpg
    map1772.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I'll come to your Auqaat afterwards but let me break myself first like a pile of bricks on ya as we are suppose not to breach the level of maturity ultimately sabotaging the thread - Don't worry your post gonna get deleted anyway.

Answer to your thick head - Since you have been misguided that Pakistan was always a part of India and have no idea how many eras it concluded this disinformation where as we Pakistanis considers Pakistan was never a part of india infact India was a part of Pakistan - Proving how.

Pakistan is the owner of Indus civilization and from since ages Rulers have been coming from central asia along with their scholars folk wisdom culture religion tradition and languages and all the names which I have mentioned are mostly Afghans n Persians who were already Natives to the land except Mughals so your misconceptions of "invaders" are too blur. Should I remind you too how Urdu language was born? which is an enough evidence to justify my point?

And todays Pakistan was always the part of their dynasties caliphates or territory you can assume. Later when britishers invaded India they interpreted Sub-Continent (india Pakistan) to ease their purposes from trade to the ruling of Subcontinent.

An example to justify my Point

search
"I'll come to your Auqaat afterwards but let me break myself first like a pile of bricks on ya "
unfartunately I came across your that GOBAR first and replied you already
"Pakistan is the owner of Indus civilization"
use your besic common sense if you have any, either you claim indus civilization or your proud arab ancsestry, both things can not happen at the same time. DONT WISH LIKE KHAWATEENS.
" from since ages Rulers have been coming from central asia along with their scholars folk wisdom culture religion tradition and languages and all the names which I have mentioned are mostly Afghans n Persians who were already Natives to the land
"
A blatant lie, afgan and iran were never part of pakistanfrom the time of your proudly mentioned names, some cultural and commercial exchanges can not make out siders your natives. otherwise that type of exchange had also happened between pakistan and china and other countries in ancient times, do you call them your native also ?? you are incorrigible retard. and justifying your claim by urdu ?? urdu was never developed/evolved in pakistan, urdu speakers were least among all the language in pakistan before 1947. go and consult at least google.
"And todays Pakistan was always the part of their dynasties caliphates or territory you can assume"
only a few muslim rulers have accepted their allegiance to khalifa. all others were independent ruler. Even if your claim is accepted for a moment to sooth your ego, then you were never a part of their dynasty, you were exactly a colony of arab khalifat.

Last edited:
"I'll come to your Auqaat afterwards but let me break myself first like a pile of bricks on ya "
unfartunately I came across your that GOBAR first and replied you already
"Pakistan is the owner of Indus civilization"
use your besic common sense if you have any, either you claim indus civilization or your proud arab ancsestry, both things can not happen at the same time. DONT WISH LIKE KHAWATEENS.
" from since ages Rulers have been coming from central asia along with their scholars folk wisdom culture religion tradition and languages and all the names which I have mentioned are mostly Afghans n Persians who were already Natives to the land
"
A blatant lie, afgan and iran were never part of pakistanfrom the time of your proudly mentioned names, some cultural and commercial exchanges can not make out siders your natives. otherwise that type of exchange had also happened between pakistan and china and other countries in ancient times, do you call them your native also ?? you are incorrigible retard. and justifying your claim by urdu ?? urdu was never developed/evolved in pakistan, urdu speakers were least among all the language in pakistan before 1947. go and consult at least google.
"And todays Pakistan was always the part of their dynasties caliphates or territory you can assume"
only a few muslim rulers have accepted their allegiance to khalifa. all others were independent ruler. Even if your claim is accepted for a moment to sooth your ego, then you were never a part of their dynasty, you were exactly a colony of arab khalifat.

Whatever which makes you feel your self esteem level a little bit better than before. I'm not talking of ages ago. I'm talking of 1700s and 1800s - not to far but a century earlier to 1900. Your beliefs and misconceptions stand no where near the realities n facts. Just stay calm and be realistic for once in your life time it ll make you feel much lighter than ever before.

urdu was never developed/evolved in pakistan, urdu speakers were least among all the language in pakistan before 1947.

:rofl::bounce:

Are you for real man? or just like your own fellows you too are a victim of superiority/inferiority complex - don't know from what you are suffering from but let me help you.
There is a huge role of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan,Nawab Mohsin ul Mulk,Justice Syed mehmoud and many more like them in keeping the language Urdu as the far most priority and their great great n great political effort started from Aligarh University from early 1800s till the 1857 war with britishers.

Its just one example I can write huge paragraphs in it - Whole Pakistan's Social Studies have history based upon the tireless work of leaders like him and ends up in the making of Pakistan along with the great Allama iqbal - Our National Poet who played a vital role in uniting the Muslims by writing poetry in Urdu and Farsi (Farsi - language which Iqbal personally emphasized over the English as a Second Language)

You my friend are doing nothing but chasing a wild goose in your history books in which your people have spun the narratives to meet their end goals which shows your inner emasculation to concur with the realities we Muslims have in our Books.

I wish you to keep dreaming on and have a wonderful future to give to your future 'generation' with distorted fact - of which you yourself is an example :crazy_pilot:

Learning and using few words of Urdu won't make a language historian :astagh:

Last edited:
the reason is simple , we don't trust pakistanis..pakistan is not only the epicentre of terrorism but also of radicalism and extremisn...their ideologies and thinking are completely different from indians...only language and food is the thing which unites us..and we indians like to keep distances from you

the reason is simple , we don't trust pakistanis..pakistan is not only the epicentre of terrorism but also of radicalism and extremisn...their ideologies and thinking are completely different from indians...only language and food is the thing which unites us..and we indians like to keep distances from you

You spend too much time in ur meth lab mr modi heisenberg.

Can two porcupines be close to each other?

Unless they shed their quills. But then they wouldn't be porcupines.

ya right. Since we can't control our gushing testosterone level and we Pakistanis eat meat more than any humane individual and we are more like brainless radical extremist, Dear Mr.Modi and as we are too naive and highly uncontrollable and all of the world powers are screwing us from all over yet still unki daal nahi gal rahi - In such crisis Mr.Modi why don't you lease a land somewhere near North pole somewhere close to Santa clause n play a role of Pied Piper and lead your ........ you know what i mean ... ofcourse ''janta'' there. I think that way your Innocent people would be more secure and prosperous.

:cheers::dance3::bounce::blah::argh::nana::chilli::victory:

ya right. Since we can't control our gushing testosterone level and we Pakistanis eat meat more than any humane individual and we are more like brainless radical extremist, Dear Mr.Modi and as we are too naive and highly uncontrollable and all of the world powers are screwing us from all over yet still unki daal nahi gal rahi - In such crisis Mr.Modi why don't you lease a land somewhere near North pole somewhere close to Santa clause n play a role of Pied Piper and lead your ........ you know what i mean ... ofcourse ''janta'' there. I think that way your Innocent people would be more secure and prosperous.

:cheers::dance3::bounce::blah::argh::nana::chilli::victory:
yaar tune to baat dil pe le li.....aur abhi to modi pm bhi nahi bana aur tum logon ne nachna abhi se suru kar diya.....wait till june 2014 and we will make you dance like hell.....till then read defence.pk

Pakistan is the l;ike the little brother in a sibling rivalary.

Mother= is the World led by the west & USA etc
India = the older bigger stronger brother.

The little brother wants equal love & attention & ACCEPTANCE from the Mother BUT is threatened & worried by the influence and power of the bigger brother.

Pakistan WANTS to be equal of india in every way AND ITS fuelled by YOUR ARMY. and your generals.

MOST PAKISTANIS & INDIANS are very smiliar in many aspects.

Get over the inferiority complex AND south ASIA will [prosper

We hindus (although iam not) can be good friends with muslims only when they stop treat all non muslims like "kaafirs" and stop dreaming of "Expansion" i know muslims are very emotional to their religion but starting a violent jihad on small matters makes them bad in the eyes of world....

India Pakistan can only be friends if they both will have respect for each other rather than eyeing each others territory....

pakistan didnt even want india to exist and wanted [and still does] to destabilize and destroy it
thats y india and pak cant be friends

If you read these were your founding fathers who wished end for Pakistan in 1947 and who claimed Pakistan wont exist in coming few years . 
Pakistan is the l;ike the little brother in a sibling rivalary.

Mother= is the World led by the west & USA etc
India = the older bigger stronger brother.

The little brother wants equal love & attention & ACCEPTANCE from the Mother BUT is threatened & worried by the influence and power of the bigger brother.

Pakistan WANTS to be equal of india in every way AND ITS fuelled by YOUR ARMY. and your generals.

MOST PAKISTANIS & INDIANS are very smiliar in many aspects.

Get over the inferiority complex AND south ASIA will [prosper

bwahahahahahahahahahahahha why dont you take care of what you want forget about us.

and NO we aint any brother sister to you. We are merely neighbours and you are a neighbour who wants to get a passage through Pakistan to reach your mother.

So be civilized and we will be civilized enough to give you the passage

Whatever which makes you feel your self esteem level a little bit better than before. I'm not talking of ages ago. I'm talking of 1700s and 1800s - not to far but a century earlier to 1900. Your beliefs and misconceptions stand no where near the realities n facts. Just stay calm and be realistic for once in your life time it ll make you feel much lighter than ever before.
changing your earlier statement will not put you in good light. here is a part of your statement to which I replied- from since ages Rulers have been coming from central asia along with their scholars folk wisdom culture religion tradition and languages and all the names which I have mentioned are mostly Afghans n Persians who were already Natives to the land"
now you are saying that you were talking about the period of 1700 to a1800. I know that you dont have ability to reason but have some shame at least.

Are you for real man? or just like your own fellows you too are a victim of superiority/inferiority complex - don't know from what you are suffering from but let me help you.
There is a huge role of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan,Nawab Mohsin ul Mulk,Justice Syed mehmoud and many more like them in keeping the language Urdu as the far most priority and their great great n great political effort started from Aligarh University from early 1800s till the 1857 war with britishers.
you said that urdu was evolved in pakistan,, to which I replied that urdu was never evolved in pakistan and was not a major spoken language in pakistan even during partition (47). your above quote dont prove your claim but proves mine. It means either you are evading the facts by running around or you have some serious comprehension problem.
Its just one example I can write huge paragraphs in it - Whole Pakistan's Social Studies have history based upon the tireless work of leaders like him and ends up in the making of Pakistan along with the great Allama iqbal - Our National Poet who played a vital role in uniting the Muslims by writing poetry in Urdu and Farsi (Farsi - language which Iqbal personally emphasized over the English as a Second Language)

You my friend are doing nothing but chasing a wild goose in your history books in which your people have spun the narratives to meet their end goals which shows your inner emasculation to concur with the realities we Muslims have in our Books.
I had rebutted all your claims point by point every time, but you have never rebutted mine and keep changing your statements. I can only suggest that if you really have the books you claim, kindly read them and also read some other books of contemporary writers from other countries, so that you may be able to judge right and wrong facts, reading about only one opinion can make you only follower, and not a learned man.
I wish you to keep dreaming on and have a wonderful future to give to your future 'generation' with distorted fact - of which you yourself is an example :crazy_pilot:

Learning and using few words of Urdu won't make a language historian :astagh:
see my location, you will get a hint about my urdu knowledge, rest is your blabbering which is not worth a reply unless I want to troll.

Last edited:
We have to change our way of thinking and accept each other and live like good neighbors. We have to get rid of extremism in our countries to gain peace with neighbors. Also we have to get rid of scumbag politicians and spend our money for development of country and not defence. In this way we can gain peace in this region and we don't have to fight each other.

Back
Top Bottom