What's new

‘Pakistan Army a threat to India, not its people or government'

Than let me enlighten u about Indian General.

Last edited by a moderator:
General (retired) V.P. Malik got it totally wrong here.Pakistan army is more of a threat to its own people than to india.Gen V.p.Malik being military man cant think logically.

What kind of screwed logic is that?

PA is probably the only army, who had done jobs, which our spineless government are supposed to be responsible.

They rebuild school, institutions, houses for the people of Swat, SW, with their very own budget. They risked their own life to helped the people against the Taliban. The people in these tribal areas, love the PA army, and even areas occupied by the Taliban, are asking Pakistan army for help and not the Government. They welcomed the Pakistan army with open arms after their successes in military operations.Even today, some Pakistanis believed that could Musharaf run the country better than Zardari!

Please explain your theory on how its a threat to its own people, when they themselves, are protecting the nation.

I agree with ameer219.

Pak army has done more than any other organization in Pakistan. How stupid it is of a general stating this.

The only schools run in Swat and any other tribal area are by the Army, the federal government has failed to reclaim the minds of young little kids kidnapped by Taliban and brainwashed. All the militants that have been captured, most of them are still in military custody, the government doesn't even have them in custody yet. The tribal areas have gotten goods such as solar energy, electric supplies (many have been blown up by TTP) etc.. with the help of the army.

The army succeeded a lot more than our government has. Also, what else do we expect from an Indian, obviously he'd support any organization that's corrupt but hates what ever formation Pakistan obtains support from .

adum..
So far out Government is being run by Civilians Political Party. Lets stay in present not past shall we?

‘Pakistan Army a threat to India, not its people or government'

:woot:

General (retired) V.P. Malik it is good he has retired. Good for India.

next statement he was gona make was

" Indian people and government a threat to Pakistan, not its Army "

i really like these type of characters makes me laugh :smokin:

Pak army is the only institution who keeps in check Indian threat so yeah Pak army will worry Indian general.:sniper:

General VP Malik was born in NWFP. His parents migrated after the partition. Fluent in both Punjabi and Pashtu. These attributes should have helped him in better communication with Pakistan during his tenure as the COAS. Unfortunately , his latest public comment regarding Pakistan Army is traditionally unusual among Indian Generals for whom I have always respect. A soldier does not utter defamatory comments about other soldiers. Be it an enemy. Military profession is not like corporate job . The dignity of a soldier has to be maintained.

So being born in NEFP makes a man accept the truth and relay the facts, hats off to Gen. malik

So being born in NEFP makes a man accept the truth and relay the facts, hats off to Gen. malik
I think you misread his statement.He means Pakistan People are not threat to India but Pakistan Army is but his statement sounds like as if he is saying that Pakistan Army is no threat to its own people or government just pain for India.

Back
Top Bottom