What's new

Pakistan army uniform information.

@Aeronaut yes thats why i love my knights in shining armour! Pakistan armoured corps!
@Last Hope no one explained why boshdan only to armour guys!

I believe it came after the Russian origin, Ukraine's leader 'Bohdan Khmelnitsky' who was from Cavalry.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut yes thats why i love my knights in shining armour! Pakistan armoured corps!
@Last Hope no one explained why boshdan only to armour guys!

i have your answers, but i want to settle your 'obsession' for once and all and that's why would give you detailed answers after getting the complete details. Mori moti baat tu pata hai but then i know you are one stubborn kid out there ;)

@Xeric what did i do?
:suicide: Kindly give me a detailed answer?
You are my favourite member on PDF The last thIng i will do is disrespect u!

You must be right about my "stuborness" Girls on this forum from lahore,islamabad and abroad also say that! :smitten:
not to mention the girls from DESOMs lahore are pretty annoyed too!
:smitten:
also tell my why boshdan for armoured only?

379358_303980449724974_1298545189_n.jpg

COAS wearing with new combo style of uniform in Azm-e-Nau exercises during his visit to Gujranwala Garrison

562967_300149270108092_613423656_n.jpg

Old patren of uniform by COAS

200px-Lt.Gen.Mushtaq_Ahmad_Baig.jpg

why are the shoulder euplattes diffrent? @Xeric

In the above pic. Lt. Gen. Mushtaq (shaheed) is wearing a standard full ceramonial (dinner/night) SD. every thing regarding the uniform including the euplattes is standard.

@Fieldmarshal why the shoulder euplattes is golden and not a chain mail armour like of general hamid gul! {see pic on 1st page}
@Xeric sir u marooned me! :devil: :rofl:

@Fieldmarshal why the shoulder euplattes is golden and not a chain mail armour like of general hamid gul! {see pic on 1st page}

Armour boys since the days of the british where they had their roots in the horse mounted cavellery were always considered to be a cut above the rest the so called "cream" of the army and thinking still presists (and i am sure it is so around the world specially in the armies that have their origins in the british army). so to keep that difference u see that the armour uniform has slight suttle changes so as to differenciate from other arms. an example of which u have pointed out in ur post.

@Fieldmarshal u are right! I want @Xeric to confirm that the armoured corps is the most superior one!

@Fieldmarshal u are right! I want @Xeric to confirm that the armoured corps is the most superior one!

U seem to have misunderstood me, they are not superior in any way, it is just the mind set that presists in the army and specially in the armoured corps itself. all arms are equal as one can not function without the other.
lasrtly armoured corps performance in all our conflicts has been less than setisfactory, so all the "show off" maybe good during peace time but has no value during war time.

U seem to have misunderstood me, they are not superior in any way, it is just the mind set that presists in the army and specially in the armoured corps itself. all arms are equal as one can not function without the other.
lasrtly armoured corps performance in all our conflicts has been less than setisfactory, so all the "show off" maybe good during peace time but has no value during war time.

i said the samething sir but there is reason cavalry is called "KING OF THE BATTLE"
. :cheers:
but last thing i want here is inter-arm mudslinging! :butcher:
BritishArmyOfficers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom