What's new

Pakistan army uniform information.

379358_303980449724974_1298545189_n.jpg

COAS wearing with new combo style of uniform in Azm-e-Nau exercises during his visit to Gujranwala Garrison

562967_300149270108092_613423656_n.jpg

Old patren of uniform by COAS

Visually speaking the old Pattern looks more decieving , I mean I am looking into the pattern and my eyes are confused while exmaining the pattern .. I can imagine that outdoors these would offer better camaflouge

However with latest heat scanners and body heat detectors the camo is only so much beneficial\

Digital camo of Chinese forces is wonderful
Just look how well the soldiers blend into the tanks in the picture and we are so close to them imagine if someone was 100 meters away
Chinese-digi-cam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Visually speaking the old Pattern looks more decieving , I mean I am looking into the pattern and my eyes are confused while exmaining the pattern .. I can imagine that outdoors these would offer better camaflouge

However with latest heat scanners and body heat detectors the camo is only so much beneficial\

Digital camo of Chinese forces is wonderful
Just look how well the soldiers blend into the tanks in the picture and we are so close to them imagine if someone was 100 meters away
Chinese-digi-cam.jpg

That is the exact point of this multicam uniform. This could also well be made from material with low IR signature, Pakistan has those sheets for tanks and artillery - could be applied to field uniform too, you never know!

indeed we have to increase our defense budget massively, kick out politicians :butcher:

Major, the pics you have given that uniform is called as MESS UNIFORM, which is wore by officers in functions in MESS. sort of ceremonial dress.

@Xeric isnt the armoured corps called King of the battle?
An u cant possibly compare a simple plume , to a highly sophisticated and detailed Boshdan.

@Xeric isnt the armoured corps called King of the battle?
Yes they are.

Infantry is the Queen.

Artillery, however is the final augment of the Kings.

Bottom line; dont fall for these slogans. Each arm has its peculiar role to play. Being a King Queen or Prince doesnt signify anything.
An u cant possibly compare a simple plume , to a highly sophisticated and detailed Boshdan.

Oh yes i can :) - both the items are unique to a particular service.

For now you have to understand that boshdans our worn on ceremonial uniforms like the SD or Mess Kit, and that boshdans are just a glorified version of a cross belt or a Sam Browne belt. Cavalry in the past carried swords. It also has something to do with this:
Stable belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes they are.

Infantry is the Queen.

Artillery, however is the final augment of the Kings.

Bottom line; dont fall for these slogans. Each arm has its peculiar role to play. Being a King Queen or Prince doesnt signify anything.

Oh yes i can :) - both the items are unique to a particular service.

For now you have to understand that boshdans our worn on ceremonial uniforms like the SD or Mess Kit, and that boshdans are just a glorified version of a cross belt or a Sam Browne belt. Cavalry in the past carried swords. It also has something to do with this:
Stable belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

armour is the King
artiller is the Queen as far as i can remember
infantry is the fodder.....

379358_303980449724974_1298545189_n.jpg

COAS wearing with new combo style of uniform in Azm-e-Nau exercises during his visit to Gujranwala Garrison

562967_300149270108092_613423656_n.jpg

Old patren of uniform by COAS

This is the most latest one I think first we had Khaki than we had which in these pictures most are wearing that dark camouflage uniform and now a little lighter and a different color scheme @DESERT FIGHTER

This is the most latest one I think first we had Khaki than we had which in these pictures most are wearing that dark camouflage uniform and now a little lighter and a different color scheme @DESERT FIGHTER

Oh bhai... its the same old uniform... the first pic with gen kiyani wearing the multicam is now the standard uniform..

Oh bhai... its the same old uniform... the first pic with gen kiyani wearing the multicam is now the standard uniform..

Sir than why some other soldiers are wearing really dark color ones Kiyani has more lighter color and others are in dark green and brown

Back
Top Bottom