What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

Something I have been asking for ages. What is it that Pakistan brings to the table in any substantive discussions? What are they going to offer India? Many Pakistanis seem to operate on the assumption that they will be doing all the asking & India will simply roll over & give. They keep talking about issues like Siachen or Kashmir in general without ever specifying what it is that will offer in return for whatever concessions they expect from India. Why exactly do they think that India will be accomodative of their concerns? Ask Pakistanis that & they simply go blank & simply stay with the old stated positions as if they offering anything new. They seem not to understand that the very idea of a dialogue works only if there is some discussion & movement from stated positions. For that to happen, there must be some reason why India will agree to change her position. Some sort of a quid pro quo. Never seen any one articulating that here or outside. That would be something to discuss not the usual grandstanding exercises.

And unless Pakistan has something valuable to offer, India will prefer status quo.

Israel also follows the policy of 'disproportionate response' ...are they insecure too? :rofl:

Israel's disproportionate response doesnt involve nukes. They haven't even officially acknowledged their nukes:woot:

And yes Israel is always insecure.

Israel's disproportionate response doesnt involve nukes. They haven't even officially acknowledged their nukes:woot:

And yes Israel is always insecure.

Seriously Australian?

Read up on "The Samson Option" ...

And Pakistan's disproportionate Response doesn't rely ONLY on nuclear capability...

It is a mixture of conventional and nuclear deployment of military strength.

For example, you can see the hints of this doctrine when PAF humiliated iaf yet again in 2008.

When one Su-30MKI entered Pakistan Airspace, PAF was able to deploy 4 F-16s, and 3 F-7ps against it..completely surrounding the aircraft and forcing it to run back to india..

It was a signal "We mean business here" ...and after that, indians never dared to enter Pak's airspace like that again..

LOL this is so stupid, Pakistan has been threatening disproportionate action since God knows when.
I won't be surprised if it becomes a part of their national anthem.

No water in Pak, nuke India.
I'm not getting electricity for 24 hours, nuke India.
India is too friendly with Afghanistan, nuke India.
India is having a great economic growth, nuke India.
India has nukes, nuke India.
FTW.....

http://www.*************.com/smilies/sick/sick0019.gif

I'm from US, there hardly any winner in any war. Who know what China willing to lose in other to take back South Tibet.
well its just bullying by china and thats it and it will keep doing it till it sees thats theres no check on it and thats priciesly why china statrs crying as soon as india strts making progress with countries like japan and vietnam ...but question arises for how long

Still they don't have to justify their existence because they are protecting us unlike you'rs that are deployed in Kashmir surpassing the number that American soldiers in Iraq were lol And as far as India is concerned India has been playing dirty tricks for a long time when it comes to "Water" and now in "Balochistan" so don't claim innocence because you just can't.

So India is the base of all your problems!Now you may claim that someone in pakistan is killed by
road accident ,it is also handiwork of India.Ok let it go in that way we are not going to argue you.
Pakistan Army has two problems, first they can't digest the modernisation of Indian Armed forces.
they cant keep up with that .second is that PA also want weapons and modernisation similar to IA,but there economic state cant allow them for that

So India is the base of all your problems!Now you may claim that someone in pakistan is killed by
road accident ,it is also handiwork of India.Ok let it go in that way we are not going to argue you.
Pakistan Army has two problems, first they can't digest the modernisation of Indian Armed forces.
they cant keep up with that .second is that PA also want weapons and modernisation similar to IA,but there economic state cant allow them for that

No that kind of accusations only come from you're side not from ours you claim Pakistan is responsible even if an animal might get attacked in you're territory but we are unable to reach that level.

How come an indian newspaper got accessed to a "classified" document?, i just stopped reading from there.... and then all the pointless discussion.... whats the point? complete rubbish and baseless article.

No that kind of accusations only come from you're side not from ours you claim Pakistan is responsible even if an animal might get attacked in you're territory but we are unable to reach that level.

Last time we accused pakistanis is 26/11.But for that we also have an evidence 'AJMAL KASAB',:-)sorry that guy now is in hell.After that we dont accused pakistanis for our internal problems.
With my experience in this thread,Now I know why the talk between Indian diplomats and pakistan
diplomats is always failed.Pakistanis diplomats is also like you.So I cant argue with you no more,
for that some rational pakis also here.

Last time we accused pakistanis is 26/11.But for that we also have an evidence 'AJMAL KASAB',:-)sorry that guy now is in hell.After that we dont accused pakistanis for our internal problems.
With my experience in this thread,Now I know why the talk between Indian diplomats and pakistan
diplomats is always failed.Pakistanis diplomats is also like you.So I cant argue with you no more,
for that some rational pakis also here.

Obviously thats all you have to say so take the easier route and blame the other side as usual. That clearly shows who is being unreasonable here. And just because i am not agreeing with you doesn't mean you have to comment on how unreasonable you think i am being since i am not doing that to you either.

All the time Pakistani propaganda regime is throwing out unique words like "Disproportionate Response" or Abdali missile or Babur missile, carrier killer missiles etc. etc. These are designed to scare India into submission.

They never think that reply of their disproportionate response would be "Complete Anhiliation".

In very carefully chosen words, the PM Manmohan Singh already said that Pakistan will never be able to win a war with India. Read I between the lines that disproportionate response would be Pakistan wiped out from the face of this earth.

India is no longer totally dependent on food output of agrarian economy of Indian Punjab. But Pakistan with narrow geography could loose its agricultural land in Pakistani Punjab then Who is the looser?

Let me think - without fail the answer is Pakistan.

Pakistani generals and Jihadis would be long dead, leaving a few million destitute and hungry people who managed to save themselves from the "Complete Anhiliation" response.

Why you want to see our IA balls???lol.:p::p::p::mad::mad::o::o::o:o_Oo_Oo_O:what::what::what:.. PA +terrorists seen those balls Kargil.... in 71 licked same balls for mercy...
Yes in Kargil to get rid of 500 of our soldiers you had to bring 40000 and still you lost several of yours and by the way still one peak is controlled by Pakistan and your General himself admitted they never won in Kargil and in 71 you used Mukti Banis but yes we lost that and we haven't forgotten than and revenge would be taken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom