What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

I dont see a problem with this doctrine....every millitary needs to prepare all scenarios.However what i find intresting is that while pakistan has planned all india angles,has it done that much reserch into the greater threats on it which are mostly internal

Yes in Kargil to get rid of 500 of our soldiers you had to bring 40000 and still you lost several of yours and by the way still one peak is controlled by Pakistan and your General himself admitted they never won in Kargil and in 71 you used Mukti Banis but yes we lost that and we haven't forgotten than and revenge would be taken

as per you 1 pakistani soldier = 10 IA personal.... just 500 PA soldiers lol.... atleast try better to feel happy... you guys are 50 and we moved half million IA...
such a foolish statement.....so what are you expecting we would send same number of personal ???? thank you elite member.... am enlighten ....

All these rhetoric's from pakistan are really Interesting.

First, Mr Tinda , Threatened us with war, and now there Army. And pakistani members on PDF say they always take first step for peace.

Who is creating war hysteria now ?

Hmm...
Brace up Guys, Looks like, Ghazwa-e-Hind is near.

as per you 1 pakistani soldier = 10 IA personal.... just 500 PA soldiers lol.... atleast try better to feel happy... you guys are 50 and we moved half million IA...
such a foolish statement.....so what are you expecting we would send same number of personal ???? thank you elite member.... am enlighten ....
Man Kargil was never planned it was a move which even most of our Army didn't knew about other wise you would have never got it back but keep laughing in 2002 without any major war you lost around 2000 soldiers and start a war now what we are and what we can do you will know it

Man Kargil was never planned it was a move which even most of our Army didn't knew about other wise you would have never got it back but keep laughing in 2002 without any major war you lost around 2000 soldiers and start a war now what we are and what we can do you will know it
Mr. Elite member , Kargil happened cause Pak wasnt and still isnt in a postion to directly engaged in war with India.

Without any major war we lost 2000 soilders. Ok. Do you know your soilders were bombed on Kargil top while most of your gernali saheb just watched the show with coffee ??? Heck ya they didnt even accept their bodies and let them rot in open. Nice thing to be proud of , right ???

Kargil was planned with precision. Timing of invasion was well calculated and the fact IAF didn't have anything to hit the targets that high. Just PA didnt knew Israel will come in play ;)
Most of the time your army know nothing like Osama !!! Or how could such big troop movement was shadowed ???

Yes in Kargil to get rid of 500 of our soldiers you had to bring 40000 and still you lost several of yours and by the way still one peak is controlled by Pakistan and your General himself admitted they never won in Kargil and in 71 you used Mukti Banis but yes we lost that and we haven't forgotten than and revenge would be taken
Kargil War
Part of the Indo-Pakistani Wars
DateMay–July 1999
LocationKargil district, Kashmir, India
ResultPakistani military retreat;[1] India regains control of occupied territory[2]
Territorial
changesStatus quo ante bellum
Belligerents
India Pakistan
Commanders and leaders
23px-Flag_of_Indian_Army.svg.png
Ved Prakash Malik
23px-Flag_of_the_Pakistani_Army.svg.png
Pervez Musharraf
Strength
Casualties and losses
Indian Official Figures:
  • 527 killed[3][4][5]
  • 1,363 wounded [6]
  • 1 POW
  • 1 fighter jet shot down
  • 1 fighter jet crashed
  • 1 helicopter shot down
Pakistan Military claims

Pakistan Military claims
Indian Officials claims

Pakistan Opposition of Kargil War claims

Actual number are different what you are claiming if take this as fact then actual rate of pakistan are (both Civilian+military Sources) BTW 2 to 3 thousand casualties of withdrawing soilders included Because of Artillery shelling And IAf and many bodies of the Pak soldiers are Denied

How come an indian newspaper got accessed to a "classified" document?, i just stopped reading from there.... and then all the pointless discussion.... whats the point? complete rubbish and baseless article.

That's what I thought. Indians are delusional and have a habit of pulling stuff from their behinds and call it reality...

I think if we are serious about actually going to a serious war, we need to make military training and service mandatory on our civilians. Like turkey or Isreal. So when the time comes, not only our army but our civilian population becomes ready for war, and is more aware of the consequence it would suffer. That is, putting your life on the line, and life of your family, friends and neighbours as well. Saying good bye to whatever you knew and had, and embracing the world of unknown possibility that can go anyway.

without such mindset and culture, I doubt we would be ready for war...

:D

Pakistan must understand that India is like this fat kid in the video, he doesn't want to fight with anyone and neither he is aggressive.

But he can control the bullying and unnecessary needling and pinching (Read: State sponsored Terrorist attacks from Pakistan) only to a certain level. If this fat kid lose his control then he will punish the shit out of you.(Read: History)

India's water war on Pakistan would have to be stopped one way or another. If India thinks, that we will sit quiet and see our nation turn into a desert, they are wrong - very wrong!

what water war?

all I have read that there no chance this will done.

were you aware even through 4 wars no waterways were stopped. This is a civilized nation...I think you are falling for the neocon talkers in your country.

India has a long held policy of desertification of Pakistan, their occupation of Kashmir is also motivated by the long term goal of depriving Pakistan from its water supplies. The solutions can be reached just like the IWT. If India keeps playing delay tactics and its little games, it will pay in a big way. We will retaliate massively as India is already committing aggression against us.

Come on - be realistic. Desertification of Pakistan? Your population has increased and you have not built enough infrastructure. Not that India is at the forefront of infrastructure. The whole region faces various resource shortages because of overpopulation and climate change. Adapt, don't complain.

The best way Pakistan cab fight is what they are doing for long time . Fight with a tag name of non state actor sending terrorists from their side to fight their war. Most countries will call it coward war.

Doctrine of 2011, did we switch back....!!!
Even if we suppose this topic active then i will call PA's concerns as "more money mongering".
btw, they already earn handsome by creating mess on both borders.

Perfect example but cartoonist forgot to put 'Self made Terrorism' in appropriate place when he showed $.....after all Pakistan served to $.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom