What's new

Pakistan begins submarine procurement talks with China

well i think better will be if some channels go to visit the chief of naval staff and ask hin few question that what happened about U boat deal and hawk eye deal but unfortunatly these channels only use to be on politics doosro ki tang kechta hain yeh channel walla bus

China To Finance Pakistan Conventional Submarine Deal

04:47:10 pm by halibut, Categories: News, French Submarines, SS, German Submarines

China and Pakistan are in discussions over the terms of a generous financial package that will enable Pakistan to purchase between three and seven conventional submarines—the low end of the range is more likely.

Neither China nor Pakistan (nor France or Germany) has, yet, publicly disclosed any details of the deal.

China To Finance Pakistan Conventional Submarine Deal

well cant wait to see PN signing deal for subs major reply to indian subs aquasations anyway i think Song class is the front runner for pakistan navy

Ohh please when did that happen. They were always ready to give the U boats, it was us who screwed up the deal.

I heard the german opposition was opposing the U boat deal with us too...:woot::hitwall::cheesy:
but dont worry inshallah evrythng will be soon well taken care of.bro..
:pakistan::pdf:

well i think better will be if some channels go to visit the chief of naval staff and ask hin few question that what happened about U boat deal and hawk eye deal but unfortunatly these channels only use to be on politics doosro ki tang kechta hain yeh channel walla bus

Bro..Allah Allah Karro ...subh achaa ho jayey gaa..:pakistan::pdf::victory:

Bro..Allah Allah Karro ...subh achaa ho jayey gaa..:pakistan::pdf::victory:

i am sorry brother but i tend to disagree with you.
i have noticed many time that your posts are very optimistic. that is good, but what troubles me is that they are almost always a bit too much, please no offense! :cheers:

i mean to say that Allah have given us mind and power to sort our problems, we need to use Brain to sort out issue we face. i have noticed that whenever someone points to a problematic point, either be it blockade of JF17 engines of dumping U214 deal! all you say is Allah Allah karo, Pakistan ZindaAbad!!
boss we need to do brain storming, we are all hear to use or head, to seek information and share knowledge. you attitude often restrict constructive discussion to proceed.

said all this, i hope that you are not offended. i beleive that Allah will help us, but, i also say we have to help our selves!!
you know..
God help those who help themselves!! :pakistan:

i hope you understand!
sorry if i hurt your feelings!

regards!

I heard the german opposition was opposing the U boat deal with us too...:woot::hitwall::cheesy:
but dont worry inshallah evrythng will be soon well taken care of.bro..
:pakistan::pdf:

Those were the right wing parties opposing it because of something related to German policy of not selling arms to a hostile region but it was long over, the deal was on and the only person who screwed it, we all know his name.

We can get the chinese subs with ToT..French and Germans are not willing to transfer tech..it is simple question of viability. Pakistan evaluated the german and french boats to get a through idea of their performance. This evaluation will be provided to chinese for fine tuning the subs..hehe..clever

If possible, Pakistan can develop new tyre submarine with China, as JF17 project mod, I think.

Those were the right wing parties opposing it because of something related to German policy of not selling arms to a hostile region but it was long over, the deal was on and the only person who screwed it, we all know his name.

Oh okay u talking about Mr. 10%....I hope inshallah he will not even get 1% anywhere nomore....:sniper::pakistan::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom