What's new

Pakistan biggest victim of int’l terrorism: US

TTP Leaders
Current

Hakimullah Mehsud – second amir of TTP and former commander in the Khyber, Kurram, and Orakzai agencies – South Waziristan
Hafiz Gul Bahadur – North Waziristan
Maulavi Nazir – South Waziristan (western half)
Qari Hussain – Lieutenant to Baitullah Mehsud
Omar Khalid – Mohmand Agency
Waliur Rehman Mehsud – South Waziristan
Faqir Mohammed – Bajaur

Spokesmen
Current

Azam Tariq

Former

Maulvi Omar – close aide to Baitullah Mehsud – arrested August 18, 2009[30]
Muslim Khan – arrested September 11, 2009
Supporters and allies

Mangal Bagh Afridi – Leader of Lashkar-e-Islam (based in Khyber Agency, Pakistan)

Ilyas Kashmiri and Qari Saifullah Akhtar[not in citation given] – leaders of the Harkat-ul Jihad Islami (HuJI), an al-Qaeda-linked terror group[32]
Maulana Fazlullah, "The Radio Mullah" – Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (based in Swat, Pakistan)
Sufi Muhammad – Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (based in Swat, Pakistan) – arrested
Maulana Masood Azhar – Leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed
Matiur Rehman and Qari Mohammad Zafar – leaders of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Zafar deceased February 24, 2010
Tohir Yo'ldosh – leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan – deceased August 27, 2009
Ghazi Force - a militant organization that brewed against the backlash of Lal Masjid operation.

All are Indians..:disagree:

We've got bullets with most of these names on them.........How did you manage to get this info ?

Incorrect buddy, they are all muslim and most are Pakistanis, unfortunately.

Alright, then they could be said 'borned muslims'.
There actions arent of those which a muslim should do, so they are spoiling our own name and even worse, creating 'Islamophobia'.

Well of course the CIA/RAW/Mossad alliance who else. Who are trying to destabilise Pakistan in order.... well we don't know WHY and WHAT for but still want to destabilise Pakistan.

Little bit of history for you keeping it very short: During the Afghan war which Pakistan as per many claims took on the USSR and defeated single it handedly, being sarcastic here.

The Afghans and lots of Jihadi from across the Ummah came to Pakistan as Pakistan be the GHQ and being leader of the Ummah (being leader not known to the rest this is a secret) extensively handled trained by the Pak Army.

These people were supported by known funding or money of the US, Saudi etc....including many charities mosques etc. across Ummah including Pakistan.. handled by The Army. Now at the same time Pak Army was also in the process of nurturing other Jihadis for Afghan cause and Kashmir cause. During the Afghan war there were many Madrasas created and these still exist in Pakistan that we sending recruits to both theatres. After the Afghan war Pak Army supported its factions in the ensuing civil war money was always coming from Gulf and other Muslim states. Kashmir flared up again money for these causes was raised locally and comes from various sources abroad. Plus the Madrasas still exist as many poor people who cannot afford to feed their children send them there for education and food. These still get support from various places across the arab world. As for acquiring weapons and explosives thanks to the Pakistan involvement in other peoples problems has left the country awash with weapons. In fact my friend from Karachi told me this he said you can get a Klashin I believe its called AK47 replica for less than $50. He also said that he goes to the roof of his building with his 13 yrs old son to fire in the air don't remember why but he had told me the reason for this kind of celebration. Given the operations that these guys do you dont need much a Suicide Vest also cost probably $ 50 mind you haven't taken inflation into account.

So basically radical elements we created nurtured and supported locally its not so simple to just leash the monster created by the Army. So basically when for survival reasons the establishment starts to make a U turn on its own creation the same monster then starts to attack its master. To such an extent that establishment even made some peace deals with these guys. This is where my favourite term was created the good Taliban and bad Taliban. The only problem here is that especially the Panjabi Taliban aka. JEM,LEJ,JUD and the rest long list here who run the Madrassas got really pissed and now determining which among this lot the good Taliban and bad Taliban. So I guess that the next game who's the good Taliban and whos the bad Taliban in the Punjabi Heartland.

I know JEM and LET/JUD are good Taliban so far

There are no good Taliban and Bad Taliban, there are just the Taliban and they are to be put to death as soon as they are seen.

There are no good Taliban and Bad Taliban, there are just the Taliban and they are to be put to death as soon as they are seen.

Actually there are !!
You see, the meaning of Taliban comes from the word Talib.
It is the plural of talib, so Taliban means Students.

It would be beter to call these brutful and merciless extremeists as TTP. :tup:

Alright, then they could be said 'borned muslims'.
There actions arent of those which a muslim should do, so they are spoiling our own name and even worse, creating 'Islamophobia'.

That's what most people do not realize, they are muslims, they are Pakistanis and turning our backs to this fact will not make the problem go away, it will only make it worse. What makes you doubt their beliefs ?

@ramporam.... dude nobdy gives a crap abt isreal or conspiracies except maybe .1% in Pakistan..... so stop ranting...... but isnt it true india supports bla nd other anti Pak groups to spread violence n terrorism? even the terrorist confess tht, and the americans.

Actually there are !!
You see, the meaning of Taliban comes from the word Talib.
It is the plural of talib, so Taliban means Students.

It would be beter to call these brutful and merciless extremeists as TTP. :tup:

I'm not taking the word in it's literal meaning. My indication is towards the organization.

If this is international 'terrorism' then are the countries behind these 'terrorist' countries ??

It has been proven that the TTP are actually non muslims from Northern India and they are trained to be a 'muslim' so that as they do their mission, they also take away our reputation and respect.

I have seen this in a documentery.

Well this the biggest terrorism hit country, then dont forget that we are fighting the biggest terrorists.....alone !!

Well the documentary you watched was probably on PressTv Iran. I almost fell down the chair when that Analyst Mr. Hamid went on to describe ex-Yugoslavia and Dayton and Mr. Holbrooks and US hand in breaking Yugoslavia etc... such hogwash haven't heard before completely contrary to the actual facts how they broad cast that is a wonder as well just proves thier PressTv agenda as well, being a sate run English channel from Iran

Therefore no wonder you watched probably similar analyst on a similar channel. These people are home grown and not coming from North India or anywhere else. You can only fight these people not only by force but some serious social development activities till then there will be no end in sight. In order to spend money on people one needs to stop spending money on armed forces which currently take a major the chunk of the national spend. So unless the establishment doesn't get serious in do so then you will always be fighting alone as currently there is a big trust deficit and will be as long as the Army uses the the good Taliban as a tool in its external policy or regional strategy.

TTP Leaders
Current

Hakimullah Mehsud – second amir of TTP and former commander in the Khyber, Kurram, and Orakzai agencies – South Waziristan
Hafiz Gul Bahadur – North Waziristan
Maulavi Nazir – South Waziristan (western half)
Qari Hussain – Lieutenant to Baitullah Mehsud
Omar Khalid – Mohmand Agency
Waliur Rehman Mehsud – South Waziristan
Faqir Mohammed – Bajaur

Spokesmen
Current

Azam Tariq

Former

Maulvi Omar – close aide to Baitullah Mehsud – arrested August 18, 2009[30]
Muslim Khan – arrested September 11, 2009
Supporters and allies

Mangal Bagh Afridi – Leader of Lashkar-e-Islam (based in Khyber Agency, Pakistan)

Ilyas Kashmiri and Qari Saifullah Akhtar[not in citation given] – leaders of the Harkat-ul Jihad Islami (HuJI), an al-Qaeda-linked terror group[32]
Maulana Fazlullah, "The Radio Mullah" – Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (based in Swat, Pakistan)
Sufi Muhammad – Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (based in Swat, Pakistan) – arrested
Maulana Masood Azhar – Leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed
Matiur Rehman and Qari Mohammad Zafar – leaders of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Zafar deceased February 24, 2010
Tohir Yo'ldosh – leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan – deceased August 27, 2009
Ghazi Force - a militant organization that brewed against the backlash of Lal Masjid operation.

All are Indians..:disagree:
Add another heading.

FUNDING.

Some consulates and people in Afghanistan for so called humanitarian aid.

@ramporam.... dude nobdy gives a crap abt isreal or conspiracies except maybe .1% in Pakistan..... so stop ranting...... but isnt it true india supports bla nd other anti Pak groups to spread violence n terrorism? even the terrorist confess tht, and the americans.

Look... if you support terror against India and have been doing as part of policy since a few years. What do you really expect them to do?? sit back and take it. Secondly even if they do you need to prove it to the Intl community and at the same time the Indian's have been really good in Diplomacy look at their relations with all the Arabs and Iranians they are excellent and thriving and at the same time they have very good relations with us. Who from the Arab world supports Pak actively on Kashmir? I haven't seen any..

And if there is substantial evidence against India for causing all the terror BLA etc.. then bring it out and put that in India's face on an International stage... who's stopping Pakistan.I don't get the logic why Pakistan is being quite.

“I think the president was very clear that Pakistan itself has been the chief victim of international terrorism. And so it’s very much in its own interest to crackdown on these groups, which increasingly are operating as a syndicate and it’s very difficult to really distinguish between them,” he said.[/B]

He is talking about the groups which are operating out of afghanistan and Pakistan.Nowhere does he say that these groups are funded by other countries or originate in them.Afghanistan is a foreign country for Pakistan,hence any terrorism which is happening(within pakistan) in cohesion between groups from both the countries is a justifable reason to call it international terrorism.
IMO though ,this is just lip service paid for talking about pakistan bringing the mumbai attackers to justice.

And if there is substantial evidence against India for causing all the terror BLA etc.. then bring it out and put that in India's face on an International stage... who's stopping Pakistan.I don't get the logic why Pakistan is being quite.

"We will present the evidence at the 'right' time" - Rehman Malik,Interior Minister of Pakistan.

When will that 'Right Time' come is anybody's guess. ;)

Look... if you support terror against India and have been doing as part of policy since a few years. What do you really expect them to do?? sit back and take it. Secondly even if they do you need to prove it to the Intl community and at the same time the Indian's have been really good in Diplomacy look at their relations with all the Arabs and Iranians they are excellent and thriving and at the same time they have very good relations with us. Who from the Arab world supports Pak actively on Kashmir? I haven't seen any..

The policy of using guerrilla terror against Pakistan actually started in India with communist help under Indra regime. Until 70's everything was calm and quiet but things soured up with Indian backing and interference in east-Pakistan.

Regrading evidence much has been already presented to the world but the point is are they willing to accept it. Just look at what ease the dissident of Baluchistan and KP are able to travel India via third countries. Many of them even hold business and property in india now. Have a look at BLA facebook page and see the concentration of Indian sympathizers. While face book is no evidence it does suggest the indian mindset about BLA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom