What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

The dude you quoted from twitter is a liar and known propagandist
The second guy is but I quoted cuz you he quoted a IEA source which confirms the loss of one of their soldiers in the skirmish. Also what he said about the ttp, tribal attack is also posted by many other accounts. I only posted those two tweets from him cuz they were true.

You are out of your senses... IEA was not deterred by the American's F-16, F15, A-10 and B-52 and now they will tremble by the sight of a JF-17 and J-10?
because we are not occupying their land nor planning to occupy them, if a fight does happen it will be fought along the Pak-Afghan border. The IEA would attack US soldiers, convoys, posts, etc then go and hide in the mountains and wait it out because they knew they had the time, the US was going to leave sometime so they were patient. Fighting across a border in conventional warfare is different, they can't hide like in guerilla warfare because they won't make any advances. Do you understand what I am trying to say, of course I dont think they will scared of fighter jets after decades of battle with soviets, americans, etc. but u must understand that guerilla and conventional warfare are very different. IEA are not superhumans, they are brainwashed ethno-religoius barbarians with no sense of command structure or proper military and intelligence training.

I seen this while doing sehri I started choking on water 🤣🤣😂😂😭😭😭😂🤣😂😭😂😂🤣😭
Good target practice for our F-7’s 😂😂
don't even waste fuel of a jet for this, just use a SAM, better yet don't even use a SAM use a manpad cuz that shit probably flies so low 😂

Does moeed pirzada have comprehension issues or does he not realize that the tweet itself says that option 1+2 has been exhausted. When those option are not providing results then what is the point, nobody has an iota of an idea of what is the situation on the western front it seems.

It’s for ummah narrative

Yes collateral damage should be avoided at all costs, but you do understand it does become difficult once the terrorists are living in the same house.

Yes especially for TTP who live and hide in their fellow tribals in Loya Paktia a lot of them are hiding in their villages with their families so it’s easier for them to bounce from location to location for hideouts and planning

30 plus KIA, more than 150 injured, 3 ammo dumps destroyed, 40 POW. nuff said.
@PanzerKiel Is this for real?

I have another question why now? I mean why was this not done with political stability in the country. It is not like our jawans were not martyred previously. if you remember we have all been advocating for a strong response from Pakistani side however I dont understand the timing of this when there is so much instability within the country.

The Afghan Taliban ran from Tora Bora and let the Chechens to do the fighting. They are known for their treachery. Most of the Afghans would run on the border in a conventional war. They only beat the Americans because they were able to show stamina during guerilla warfare.

We don't have the same objectives as the US, those were simply unacceptable to them hence they never gave up. They wanted the Taliban completely gone, install a puppet government.

We do not care for the Taliban's domestic affairs, we are just trying to force them onto the table where they will actually listen and stop the terrorism. If we keep pounding them, we can exhaust them enough to the table.
Lol. Height of armchair general-ism.

If people like you are truly in charge of the Pakistan Army, then we can expect to see another decade + of 100,000 casualties and 100 billion dollars in damage.

The loss of TTP family members isn't regrettable. Their fathers brothers and husbands are to blame. Not the brave men who stand guard on our borders protecting us.

I want Pakistan to start a program to cull all these filthy Islamist and Ummah lovers. Their duplicity weakens our state.

One more thing- stupidest thing we have done is not to build a narrative- Zarb e Azb was highly successful due to the narrative. We not only need to reinforce narrative against the TTP but also create one against the Taliban. - The amount of Pakistanis who admire IEA shows our failure to dominate the information domain post 2014.

This is because bro there’s nothing on Zarb e Azb. If you go on YouTube and look up Zarb e azb there’s only Dunya news documentaries there’s no pressers or any kind of updates that are accessible from day to day.

You can even believe mullah Tariq Jamil, Zakir Naik, Fazal ur Rehman, Tuseef ur Rehman are going for Suicide Attack?

People living a luxury life will never go for Suicide Mission, but people living head to mouth condition, i mean people living miserable life will go for suicide as they are desperate from their life, but they will never accept it. These cockroaches have no future except to kill someone, rape someone or killed by someone.

These cockroaches were used by Americans against Russians, then by Russian, Chinese against Americans.

If you look after 2nd World Wars, in most of wars, these 3 countries are fighting via proxies which known as Cold War.

Last edited:
Problem with afghans is that diplomacy with them NEVER works. They see it as a sign of weakness which only emboldens them. afghans ONLY understand brute force and aggression. Pay compensation to afghans????????...........so when will afghans pay compensation to the families of over 80,000 innocent Pakistani civilians killed by ttp/afghan terrorists since 2001?......... :disagree:

There is a REASON why afghans are the MOST failed and inferior people on planet earth by a LONG shot.

There is a coming famine in afghanistan. Pakistan needs to make sure that it has maximum effect so we can avenge over 80,000 innocent Pakistani civilians killed by ttp/afghan terrorists since 2001:

you are right. They are some of the most ethno-centric and racist bastards in the world. Instead of trying to rebuild their country after war for decades these jobless jihadis are trying so hard to find another "jihad". This time since Pak is a muslim country unlike America/Soviets they are takfiring us as non-muslims to their brainwashed fighters and youth to carry out more jihad. The only solution with them is brute force. For every attack done by ttp I want to see some shithole ttp village nuked.

You are being hypocritical. If you have Kashmir today, you only have them to thank for that. The qabali people fought to get you Kashmir.
We fought to get ourselves a homeland away from dogra and hindu rules. Pakistan was the best bet and our Leaders at that time Ibrahim Khan and the gang went for Pakistan.

30 plus KIA, more than 150 injured, 3 ammo dumps destroyed, 40 POW. nuff said.
wait I might be out of the loop but how exactly did we get POW's, did soldiers infiltrate into Afghanistan?

Nopes, it was a combined operation, jets bombing, followed by commando units closely supported by gunships.

Damnnnnnnn

can we do a buffer zone similar to what turkey did in syria..considering the geographical limitations of the terrain at the border? Can it be done?

Turkey Syria border Is different than pak afg border.

Turkey has money to do this we dont

Yes, commando units went in
No fkn way... That's great, imagine ur some ttp scum getting pounded with airstrikes, u hear a sound of a gunship near u, and then SSG come knocking on your door...

Back
Top Bottom