What's new

Pakistan – China Joint Military Exercise YOUYI-IV

fmkmt3.jpg
arsalan , most pics have already been posted , others are from old exercise-- the above pic was posted by me via mil. photos.net from a non pak exercise, when someone asked me to post the frontview of this bike-- i suggest you kindly take a look at the thread and edit out the reposts as they merely take a toll on bandwith

SSG should also induct this chinese gun. It can be used as a sniper and assult rifle, also its very accurate.
20100703_2486c3d4d033febfe8c1rHv7KdohF0TE.jpg

Pakistan+Ordinance+Factory+POF+Eye+%2528Corner+Shoot+Gun%2529+army+navy+anti+terror+operation+ssg++n+PLA+CHINA+SSG+SPECIAL+FORCES.jpg

f6nsu.jpg

Hey! Does PA possess the guns shown above?????

Bro, its made in Pakistan gun dear!!
its POF eye, similar to Israeli Corner Shot
POF Eye is a special-purpose hand-held weapon system similar in concept to the CornerShot that can fire weapons around corners. It was first revealed at the 5th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS 2008), held at the Karachi Expo Centre in November 2008.[2][3] It is designed for SWAT and special forces teams in hostile situations, particularly counter-terrorism and hostage rescue operations. It allows its operator to both see and attack an armed target without exposing the operator to counter-attack.

for details you may check out:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/19314-pof-eye.html

LET US KEEP THIS THREAD TO THE EXERCISE

regards!

arsalan , most pics have already been posted , others are from old exercise-- the above pic was posted by me via mil. photos.net from a non pak exercise, when someone asked me to post the frontview of this bike-- i suggest you kindly take a look at the thread and edit out the reposts as they merely take a toll on bandwith

hmm, my bad.
thanks for the correction, i have deleted the pointed pics and working on more!
thanks

so are chinese and Pakistanis planning an attack or this is just routine?.

China's PLA Rehearsing Exercise Which Aims TO Capture OF Tibet Mountain Passes ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS
Nov 22, 2011
China's PLA Rehearsing Exercise Which Aims TO Capture OF Tibet Mountain Passes

Sponsored Links

A year after conducting its first live military exercise in Tibet, China has for the first time rehearsed capture of mountain passes at heights beyond 5,000 metres with the help of armoured vehicles and airborne troops.

The Chinese Defence Ministry makes this claim in a short official report that describes the exercise as the “first joint actual-troop drill of the PLA air and ground troops under information-based conditions in frigid area with a high altitude”. The joint drill involved the Chinese Air Force, ground troops, armoured columns and a range of support entities.

Unusually for China, the report carried a detailed description of the exercise. “At the very beginning... the new type warplanes of the PLA Air Force conducted accurate strikes at the targets.... Shortly after seizing the commanding point, the long-range guns launched full-scale shooting at the command post and the artillery position of the enemy.”

so are chinese and Pakistanis planning an attack or this is just routine?.
WT? i am talking abt POF EYE and no i dont think any one is attacking any one this is by now a usual yearly exercise.seriously u r paronide .

it is actually a new thing for chinese and it ll be gr8 if we sell it to them.

its really not, i believe Norinco makes many corner shot-type weapons, from expensive high tech ones to cheap ones using a simple periscope.

its really not, i believe Norinco makes many corner shot-type weapons, from expensive high tech ones to cheap ones using a simple periscope.
good i never knew that hey u got some pics ?it ll be gr8 to see chinese corner shot

Back
Top Bottom