What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile [1300km]

Yeah I got it it must be about RANGE.. It covered all most all indian cities ..Just now I saw article about ghuari in newspaper ..
Even this range has been tested before. This is not the first test of Ghauri with 1300 KM range something is different but not sure what @Horus

And when I had earlier pointed out the absence of Ghauri missile at the Pakistan Day parade, people here were telling me that the Ghauri has been retired. Looks like it is very much operational.

Even this range has been tested before. This is not the first test of Ghauri with 1300 KM range something is different but not sure what @Horus
There should be some rational explaination for thiss keep calm just ask any expert on this forum.

Its a training launch. This missile was tested decades ago for the first time.

Its a training launch. This missile was tested decades ago for the first time.

Not a training launch but very much test launch. The kinks Ghauri been facing since it's launch is what making it to be tested time to time after kinks gets removed. For example

Check when last time SHaheen 1 was tested and compare it with Ghauri tests

Not a training launch but very much test launch. The kinks Ghauri been facing since it's launch is what making it to be tested time to time after kinks gets removed. For example

Shaheen 1 was also not tested very long ago both are tested time to time

according to report its a training launch.

India named their missile Prithvi. Incidently Pakistan was working on this missile in same time frame. So named the missile Ghauri.
The muslim king who defeated hindu king Prithvi.
Prithvi - Earth, Agni - Fire, Akash- Sky, Sagarika- Ocean, Surya - Sun,

Shourya- courage, Nirbhya- Fearless, Prahaar- Strike, Nag- Cobra,

Dhanush- Bow, Astra- Weapon (projected weapon in context), Trishul- trident (cancelled),

Ghauri is a test bed.
New tech is first tested on Ghauri before being used on other deployed missiled

Then people say why the same missile is tested over and over again.

11148471_701208966657957_3183079894881976628_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom