What's new

Pakistan Day 2020 l PAF rehearsals

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGGRESSORS leading the pack. Coincidence, that i'm wearing my custom AGGRESSORS shirt today.

Two different Squadrons of the JF-17. Bottom one is from the Black Panthers. Which Squadron is the one on top?
Both are black Panthers just the insignia is changed

Both are black Panthers just the insignia is changed
IMG_20200311_080716.jpg

How many insignia's have the Black Panthers gone through?

Can someone confirm what was that... It's near Zero Point where the parade ground is
Seems a possible air crash

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583906535219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583906535219.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 46
Hello !!! Starting this thread related to upcoming biggest event of the Year as Pakistan Day Parade 2020... I haven't seen any fighter jets over islamabad for the rehearsals. Obviously there been rainy days from last 1 or 2 week... just wanted to confirm that when the rehearsals will gonna start for the Pakistan Day Parade ?

Also i have heard that Solo Turk will be performing this year as well...

@Windjammer @Knuckles .....
Fighter jets all over Islamabad today and lots of choppers too

Pilot embraced Shahadat. ISI Hq kaiy pass electric wires main jahaz takraya. Chief is also in ISI Hq

Please be respectful in situations like these. There will be plenty of time for armchair fighter pilots and aviation "experts" on this page to describe what the pilot could have done better, and you are more than welcome to participate. For now, however, please be civil and pray for the pilot.

Last edited by a moderator:
News is circulating that pilot was Wing Commander Nouman Akram.

Attachments

• IMG_20200311_122757.jpg
    IMG_20200311_122757.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom