What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

How goes the evidences for rigging? have they been given to the tribunal? Is the evidence concrete?

Nawaz Shrief at shoqat Khanam hospital to visit Imran khan. Press conference live now. Both leaders congratulated each other on their respective win.

A positive sign for future politics?

943033_140340756155327_1128635164_n.jpg

الیکشن کمیشن نے خود کہ دیا کے الیکشن میں دھاندلی ہوئی ہے ۔ اب الیکشن کمیشن کو چاہیے نادرا کی مدد سے انگوٹھے کا ریکارڈ چیک کر لے کسنے کسکو ووٹ ڈالا دودھ کا دودھ پانی کا پانی ہو جا ئے گا۔ انگوٹھے کی تصدیق سے ہی پتا چلے گا کس کو کتنے ووٹ ملے۔ مجیب الرحمان شامی

دھاندلی کو دور کرنے کا ایک ہی طریقہ ہے، جو انگوٹھا لگتا ہے وہاں اسے آڈٹ ہونا چاہیے نادرہ کے ریکارڈ کے مطابق. جہاں جہاں پر ہنگامہ ہو رہا ہے سب جگہ یہ ہونا چاہیے تا کہ پتا چلے کس کس نے انگوٹھا لگایا ہے اور جس کا انگوٹھا جعلی نکلے ان کے انگوٹھے کاٹ دیں، ریٹرننگ افسروں اور پریزائڈنگ افسروں کے انگوٹھے کاٹ دیں - مجیب ر رحمان شامی

Saab Drama Hai, Soch Soch Kar Game bana Rahien !
Imran Ko Chaheiy Key Election Result Manney Sey Inkar Kar Dey Aur, Naya Elections Ka Mutalba Kar Dey?

No chance. Imran Khan boycotted the 2008 General Elections and he had to endure watching Pakistan being systematically destroyed internally and externally. He was unable to do anything. No matter how many Jalsay-Jaloos he held, he had no capacity to stop any bad decisions or actions taken by the inept government.

You see my brother, if someone locks you outside their house then you can't be part of the decision making process that takes place inside of the house. No matter how much noise you make from the outside, the people inside the house don't care.

On top of this, Pakistani people had to endure almost 9-years of a horrible military-rule lead by an inexperienced General-cum-politician who thought he was on top of the world.

Then unfortunately, Pakistan ended up with another inexperienced President (don't know where he came from) and I don't understand the point of his Presidential tenure at all.

Both Presidents took a lot of decisions on their own which they felt were the best decisions. However, both of them hurt Pakistan so much that majority of Pakistani people (including myself) were just too scared to back another inexperienced politician to the leadership position for the next 5-years.

THIRTEEN-YEARS (1999-2013) of horrible and dictatorial governmental rule has taken a toll on the Pakistani people. This is why I also fully support Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for the next 5-years.

On the other hand, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has won around 30 seats, a mighty victory because this is something other well experienced parties such as MQM, JUI-F and Jamat-e-Islami have not achieved despite so much history behind them.

A 5-year mandate for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf with so many votes behind them is a very good start. I just pray they can fulfil ALL their promises in all the areas they've been elected into.

Well Thanks, For Your Super English, Mate?
You Need To Apply For A Teacher Visa To America, Hope Fully Get Some Job In newyork, Thn After 7.00pm Your Test Of english Will Begain With Tons Of Different Slang,s Going Over your My Lord Head?
Thanks Dear Hypocrate! You Are Another looser Who Belives He Is The King Of World, In His Twisted World.
Now Can You Understand, It My Poor Grammer, My English king?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

U Mean Sathi Ka Kammal?

I don't believe I'm the king of the world. All I'm saying is that get your grammar down properly, I'm not telling you to be proficient, that's just ridicules, I'm just telling you to write a sentence that the receiving person can understand.

No chance. Imran Khan boycotted the 2008 General Elections and he had to endure watching Pakistan being systematically destroyed internally and externally. He was unable to do anything. No matter how many Jalsay-Jaloos he held, he had no capacity to stop any bad decisions or actions taken by the inept government.

You see my brother, if someone locks you outside their house then you can't be part of the decision making that's going on in the inside of the house. No matter how much noise you make from the outside, the people inside the house don't care.

On top of this, Pakistani people had to endure almost 9-years of a horrible military-rule lead by an inexperienced General-cum-politician who thought he was on top of the world.

Then unfortunately, Pakistan ended up with another inexperienced President (don't know where he came from) and I don't see the point of his Presidential tenure.

Both Presidents took a lot of decisions on their own which they felt were the best decisions. However, both of them hurt Pakistan so much that majority of Pakistani people (including myself) were just too scared to back another inexperienced politician to the leadership position for the next 5-years.

THIRTEEN-YEARS (1999-2013) of horrible and dictatorial governmental rule has taken a toll on the Pakistani people. This is why I also fully support Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for the next 5-years.

On the other hand, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has won around 30 seats, a mighty victory because this is something other well experienced parties such as MQM, JUI-F and Jamat-e-Islami have not won.

A 5-year mandate for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf with so many votes behind them is a very good start. I just pray they can fulfil ALL their promises in all the areas they've been elected in.
Wow, what Great U- Turn All ÌK,s Toofani Bayan Against Nawaz Sharif Was All Drama? Ohh What Great Muk Muka?
If Militry,s Rule Was So Horrible, Why Thn Every Thing was Better Thn, what Was Stopping This damocrazy Past 5 Years ! To Make Peoples Life Missrible? Why Thn There Wasnt Was Any, Power Cuts Loadshedings, Gas Shedings In Militry Rule?
Why Economy Was 100 Times Better Thn ! Damocrazy S Past 5 Years, Where Was The Inflation At The Time Of Army, Where It Went In This Jamhoori Door?
Ok Thats Good, Let ÌK Show Up His Real Face, With A Muk-muka With Nawaz Sharif So ! At least Peoples Can Know That Its Good They Didnt Voted For, Another Pupet Of Colonial Powers?lol
Muk-muka Key Sath Geo, Yeh Hi Hai K2 Ka Pakistan, Enjoy It With More, Load Shedingd More Gas Cuts, More Inflation To Follow With Increase Of Terrorism? So The Greater Agenda To Break Pakistan Can Become A Reality? Not By Enemy Bt By Its Own Sold Out Political Leadership!

I don't believe I'm the king of the world. All I'm saying is that get your grammar down properly, I'm not telling you to be proficient, that's just ridicules, I'm just telling you to write a sentence that the receiving person can understand.

Wow Another Great Hypocratic Trun, I am Not Saying that, Bt I Am Saying This? But It All ends On The Same Route 66?
Ohh God I Just Met, The Grammer Teacher Of Queen Elizibith & Lord Mount!:lol::rofl::lol:

Wow, what Great U- Turn All ÌK,s Toofani Bayan Against Nawaz Sharif Was All Drama? Ohh What Great Muk Muka?
If Militry,s Rule Was So Horrible, Why Thn Every Thing was Better Thn, what Was Stopping This damocrazy Past 5 Years ! To Make Peoples Life Missrible? Why Thn There Wasnt Was Any, Power Cuts Loadshedings, Gas Shedings In Militry Rule?
Why Economy Was 100 Times Better Thn ! Damocrazy S Past 5 Years, Where Was The Inflation At The Time Of Army, Where It Went In This Jamhoori Door?
Ok Thats Good, Let ÌK Show Up His Real Face, With A Muk-muka With Nawaz Sharif So ! At least Peoples Can Know That Its Good They Didnt Voted For, Another Pupet Of Colonial Powers?lol
Muk-muka Key Sath Geo, Yeh Hi Hai K2 Ka Pakistan, Enjoy It With More, Load Shedingd More Gas Cuts, More Inflation To Follow With Increase Of Terrorism? So The Greater Agenda To Break Pakistan Can Become A Reality? Not By Enemy Bt By Its Own Sold Out Political Leadership!

Pakistani economy during the almost 9-year military rule was just too small.

You do realise that the Pakistani population has almost increased by almost 50% since 1999? With it came more public demand and unfortunately, due to the economic damage that the military-rule had done was almost irreparable and the supply-demand gulf just widened.

Brother, was there any load shedding in the 1990s when the country was under sanctions?

Glad to see both Noora and IK acting sensibly lets hope together they tackle the cult called MQM and PPP seriously look at drama Altaf upto :P

Wow Another Great Hypocratic Trun, I am Not Saying that, Bt I Am Saying This? But It All ends On The Same Route 66?
Ohh God I Just Met, The Grammer Teacher Of Queen Elizibith & Lord Mount!:lol::rofl::lol:

The amount of arrogance you're showing is quite shameful, not to mention the amount of lies you're spouting would make the devil cringe. Great! Now you can work for Fox News!

Balochistan Assemby
Official Results: Election Commission of Pakistan

Result StatusReturned CandidateParty AffiliationVotes Obtained
1PB-1AnnouncedTahir Mehmood KhanPakistan Muslim League (N)6084
2PB-2AnnouncedSyed Muhammad RazaMajlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen Pakistan7980
3PB-3AnnouncedNawab Muhammad Ayaz Khan JogzaiPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party10624
4PB-4AnnouncedRaza Muhammad BarrechPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party5352
5PB-5AnnouncedNasrullah Khan ZarayPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party8600
6PB-6AnnouncedManzoor Ahmed Khan KakarP Milli Awami Party18002
7PB-7AnnouncedGul Muhammad Khan DumarJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)11299
8PB-8AnnouncedAgha Syed Liaqat AliPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party13359
9PB-9AnnouncedAbdul MalikJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)15683
10PB-10AnnouncedSardar Ghulam Mutafa Khan TareenPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party17346
11PB-11AnnouncedDr Hamid Khan AchakzaiPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party8187
12PB-12AnnouncedEngineer Zmarak KhanAwami National Party7687
13PB-13AnnouncedAbdul Majeed KhanPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party16562
14PB-14AnnouncedSardar Dur Mohammad NasarPakistan Muslim League (N)6396
15PB-15AnnouncedMAAZULLAH MUSAKHELJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)8133
16PB-16AnnouncedObaidullah Jan alias BabatPukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party8476
17PB-17AnnouncedSardar Abdul Rehman KhetranJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)16638
18PB-18AnnouncedMufti Gulab KhanJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)5755
19PB-19AnnouncedJaffar Khan MandokhailPakistan Muslim League5219
20PB-20AnnouncedMolana Abdul WasayJamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)17855
21PB-21AnnouncedMir Sarfaraz ChakarIndependent21669
22PB-22AnnouncedAbdul Raheem Ziaratwal AdvocatePukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party4101
23PB-23AnnouncedNawabzada Jangez Khan MarriPakistan Muslim League (N)5094
24PB-24AnnouncedSARFARAZ AHMED BUGTIIndependent10013
25PB-25AnnouncedMir Jan Muhammad Khan JamaliPakistan Muslim League (N)11830
26PB-26AnnouncedRahat JamaliPakistan Muslim League (N)12521
27PB-27AnnouncedMir Izhar Hussain KhosoPakistan Muslim League (N)9681
28PB-28AnnouncedMir Abdul Majid AbroJamote Qaumi Movement7740
29PB-29AnnouncedMir Abdul Ghafoor LehriPakistan Muslim League (N)10914
30PB-30AnnouncedMeer Mohammad Asim Kurd GeeloPakistan Muslim League9153
31PB-31AnnouncedMir Aamir Khan RindIndependent26743
32PB-32Terminated0
33PB-33AnnouncedSardar Sanaullah ZehriPakistan Muslim League (N)9421
34PB-34AnnouncedSardar Muhammad Aslam BizanjoNational Party13516