What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

what is a sniper pod??

Google is disable in Pakistan? :D

bro try to type some time its better

for basic info abut sniper pods look here:cool:

Lockheed Martin Sniper XR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

i would appreciate if anybody could provide some information about the arrival of the next f-16!!

2 weeks or 3 maximum as i think.they delay because of floods

how many will be arriving? i heard that around 8 will reach pak by the end of this year. will the delivery of all the 8 jets will be completed by this year's end?

5 i as i know but god know whats come out sir:P

there are some issues going around regarding increase in price of F-16 by US. this wont be effecting the deal of these 18 birds but we may not see any more commming after these,, Thank God ;)!

WASHINGTON: Federal Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar called on Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at Pentagon, Geo News reported Saturday.

Ahmed Mukhtar, on the occasion, thanked the US officials for announcing defence package for Pakistan.

Also, he raised with them the issue relating the inflated prices of F-16 aircrafts. Reacting to this, Robert Gates said he would take personal interest into the matter.

US Defence Secretary thanked Ahmed Mukhtar for hosting US soldiers who visited Pakistan to extend succor to the flood-afflicted people.

Mukhtar stressed that Pakistan Army and the people of Pakistan are jointly battling against terrorists; accordingly, their intentions should not be called in question.

initially there were rumors that PAF might go for 18 additional blkm52 F-16 after the delivery of forst batch of 18 is complete but this news will certailnly kills off this possibility. i thinks this is a blesing in disguise,:agree:
now we must focus on FC-20 and next block JFT.

we have been betrayed by USA on countless occasions and it will be really foolish to look toward the for an thing good!! :hitwall:

regards!

Last edited:
Does this US move has roots in Indian MRCA?

I have the feeling of unexpectedly India will buy F-16!

Usual observation is Indians follow Pakistan forces in every step...... of course with a twist.

I doubt that india will buy f-16.. as far is the news for the increase of price it will be after the deal for the 18 vipers.

Last edited:
10 more are coming :D :D

1101083100-1.gif

its good bt i hope we dnt buy any more f-16 and go for more nuumbers of j-10

Does this US move has roots in Indian MRCA?

I have the feeling of unexpectedly India will buy F-16!

Usual observation is Indians follow Pakistan forces in every step...... of course with a twist.

I think names need to be reveresed. IAF will not be going for F-16s due to many reasons, old design, looking for a AC which need to be available for next 3 decades and same AC (different block) is operated by adversaries.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom