What's new

Pakistan is number one partner of the USA

we definitely dont want to be a "Close Ally" of the USA...We don want to be with USA ..we want to be a equal power with USA but thats a really really really long way but atleast we are on the right direction!!

You(India) want to be with USA ? You guys have a VERY LONG WAY TO GO before you can be with USA......It will take another 100 years before India can reach where USA is now....by then USA will be ahead another 100 years....in other words, India CAN NEVER BE WITH THE USA.

You(India) want to be with USA ? You guys have a VERY LONG WAY TO GO before you can be with USA......It will take another 100 years before India can reach where USA is now....by then USA will be ahead another 100 years....in other words, India CAN NEVER BE WITH THE USA.

Which part of my "really really really long way" dint u understand?? ..and has for the bolded part ok fine!! watever!! :bunny:

Are you a TROLL or what ? Why are you Indian Users keep derailing the thread by adding stuff that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread ?????

How is that called trolling??...Only you seem to be PRO American here....any particular reason?? Chinese aint fond of americans even many Indians aint fond of them we jus wanna do good business and stuff like that and has far as i know [ i may be wrong] Pakistan is very anti american!!

How is that called trolling??...Only you seem to be PRO American here....any particular reason?? Chinese aint fond of americans even many Indians aint fond of them we jus wanna do good business and stuff like that and has far as i know [ i may be wrong] Pakistan is very anti american!!

Please.....you don't represent Pakistan and Pakistanis are NOT anti-American at all.

And I am not pro-American either.

Please.....you don't represent Pakistan and Pakistanis are NOT anti-American at all.

And I am not pro-American either.

Please i dont wanna represent Pakistan either :cheesy: i was jus stating what i knew.....since your not pro american but you do enjoy the fact that Pakistan is the closest ally against AQ ...whats your take on Xe operating inside pakistan [balochistan] and what about the drone attacks and finally what about the so called nexus between CIA/RAW/MOSSAD??

I sincerely want to see good relations between USA and Pakistan, but current US actions and words suggest other intentions.
With a friend like that, it's better to be alone and friendless.

BTW, they just keep mentioning "important ally against terrorism..." and "ally against Al-Qaieda...", they never mention Pakistan as just an ally. Our importance is always tagged with some reason for the alliance/partnership.

In this regard, I feel India is better off than us for not being such a "valuable partner against global terrorism" of the US.

And yes, Davis is on his way to the US. Our current government seems to have a placard hanging on their necks saying: "Have Dollars - Will Sell"
Another small-scale Anderson gone home after his mission.

Why would you worry so much about how much one kaffir is different from another?

That is very true but on the flip side Pakistan is also the only US ally, that it regularly bombs.

Kafee jalee huwi lagtee hai aap key. Please use ice or hemoroid cream that should definately help. Also please contribute something positive to PDF then your usual sarcastic comments.

Though Pakistan is in loss with the partnership with USA.

Kafee jalee huwi lagtee hai aap key. Please use ice or hemoroid cream that should definately help. Also please contribute something positive to PDF then your usual sarcastic comments.

I doubt you understand the dictionary meaning of jealousy.."do we want our country to be bombed by USA??"..maybe you are enjoying it, but we don't envy you for it.

I doubt you understand the dictionary meaning of jealousy.."do we want our country to be bombed by USA??"..maybe you are enjoying it, but we don't envy you for it.

you guys are lucky that usa is not your ally otherwise it would have been more devastating than pakistan ........ we do accept we are enemy of each others what we do to each others in front of us and front of everyone but what usa does to us even we cannot see untill it happens...

I have never seen a thread boomeranged so badly to the thread starter.

:usflag:

To Hafizzz - Use some brains " Think why everyone is against u in this thread"

Back
Top Bottom