What's new

Pakistan likely to have another Ballistic Missile test

Pakistan has got pretty much everything it needed. I cannot easily imagine what the next test would be like. Aa Aircraft Carrier neutralizer or Submarine launch ballistic missile are the only two wild guesses I have.

Pakistan does have space to fill in surface to air missiles and a missile defend system though but I guess it would rely on Chinese versions and they won't be tested in the water either. So I am pretty blank on what is coming next. It could be a re-test of an existing platform as well.

ICBM and SLBM would be next on the list. Though I'm not sure those would be tested so soon.

fernglas_bild_zum_ausmalen_20120519_1508097773.png
:pop:

Last edited:
This Time Salah Aldin Ayoubi Should come to give message to Israil as Israil started to intervene in Kashmir Issue by offering help to India openly.

thats closing date, the dates are 27 and 28 jan, feb'17 is the valid till date

Lets not spoil the fun. let it be a surprise.

Not spoiling just adding some salt and paper .........:p:

don't get serious dear. Some comments are here to have fun :-)

If you means ABM than It's an heart attack for Indians. They can't bear that much. :p:

Now u trolling our nab...........:devil::omghaha::omghaha:

What if it's Troll Notam just like many in past ;)

It will going to be hell of a troll .............. if it turns out like that;););)

We don't need ICBM. Period. Our probable enemy is right next door. Please give global jihadi mindset a rest by considering Israel and US as our arch enemies till eternity.

Its good to hear i hope this time around we test something like HQ - 9 or any other missile defense system

Pakistan has limited resources and as a result it only looks for some thing it needs. rather than any thing fancy or for power projection.
so it will most likely be some thing we need to counter our main threat i.e. India or some thing related to improvement in our current inventory.
If it is some thing new it hard to guess as some already has posted that we have most things we need.

Question is if its new what it could be?

But we should start working on ToT with china and have indigenous program in forth coming years.

Or" Aaala e dard e koula e hind" ..:lol:
Just name it Fateh Panipat and Hindian$ will be pissed off,and then they will run to history lessons to debunk us and tell us that there were no Pakistani in lashkar of Abdali and above all his cavalry division was not compromised of baloch and Punjabis were not providing him logistics....:enjoy:

Just name it Fateh Panipat and Hindian$ will be pissed off,and then they will run to history lessons to debunk us and tell us that there were no Pakistani in lashkar of Abdali and above all his cavalry division was not compromised of baloch and Punjabis were not providing him logistics....:enjoy:

Or there is much more simpler name that would cause uproar everywhere. Just name the damn missile Burnol :D

Or there is much more simpler name that would cause uproar everywhere. Just name the damn missile Burnol :D
Actually Burnol is a pain reliever. What kind of message will a missile having a name of pain reliever deliver?:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom