What's new

‘Pakistan missile project ahead of India’s’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent,

Until India shifts from Liquid to Solid fuel based Missiles ... I will consider its infrusture in no league with Pakistan.

Mate, we have both the versions of missiles.

SLV is not a giant leap in technology if you donot have any Infrusture!

Right now we are not living in Black and white era, We now living in 21st century, as we possess right now GSLV technology.

Great courtesy specially someone from you.

See Its not that hard to shed ..... your preconcieved notions.:smitten:

Yes definetly, but you should also hold in your mind that project Devil was failed and Indian scientist could not turn that SAM into an potent Surface to air missile. But Indian scientist did manage to amply hard lesson from Devil into Prithvi.

Not hard lesson, but the reverse engineered liquid fuel based propulsion brought into Prithvi.

Poor DRDO is now stuck with liquid fuel based Missile. Now they are using it in what, BMD???:woot:

Thanking You

Same

See Its not that hard to shed ..... your preconcieved notions.:smitten:

And that's especially with you.

Not hard lesson,

Offcourse, without that lesson prithvi cannot be developed. If you don't want to acknowledge it that it is other matter.

but the reverse engineered liquid fuel based propulsion brought into Prithvi.

Correct, but there are both the versions of Prithvi with Liquid and Solid fuel.

Poor DRDO is now stuck with liquid fuel based Missile. Now they are using it in what, BMD???:woot:

Are you still living in Black and White era like all other? Both the versions of Prithvi and Agni have solid and liquid fuel version.

Oh I forget to tell this is the same poor DRDO with whom world's best defence organisations from Developed world are pitching very hard to tie up.

Indeed what an Exclusivity of DRDO!

Same[/QUOTE]

Kent, you are replying to fools who dont have IQ to debate constructively, ignore them as MM has pointed out in one of his posts.:coffee:

Correct, but there are both the versions of Prithvi with Liquid and Solid fuel.

Hmmm.........Solid fuel Prithvi!!! Where are you getting the ideas???

Oh I forget to tell this is the same poor DRDO with whom world's best defence organisations from Developed world are pitching very hard to tie up.

The other side of it, the DRDO was utter flop in Missile development, hence the Govt scrapped the project and pleading help from Foreign Organisation:azn:

Indeed what an Exclusivity of DRDO!

No one can beat such a reputation.:yahoo:

Same[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Again I see we have reached a stage of petty bickering and name calling. I would suggest that all parties start arguing with facts and realities rather than snide remarks. Because I have been here for a long time now and it gets veeeeery boring after the first 6 times you read it.Warnings and bannings will be handed out to EVERYONE who maintains this charade.

Kent, you are replying to fools who dont have IQ to debate constructively, ignore them as MM has pointed out in one of his posts.:coffee:

See mate, if they are raising fingure over excellence of our countries tech, it doesn't become impertive us to acknowledge them as ill-mannerisem. Instead we should try to correct their ignorance.

Hmmm.........Solid fuel Prithvi!!! Where are you getting the ideas???

This is not idea, rather this is a reality. Let me correct you.

Prithvi-I and Prithvi-II are based on Liquid fuel versions.

Prithvi-II is based on solid fuel version.

The other side of it, the DRDO was utter flop in Missile development,

Correct they were utter flop in terms of delays , but not defeated since it was there first attempt, as no country on this planet have succeded in their first attempt as missile tech is not something which can be accessible in vegetable markets, it is elite technology.

hence the Govt scrapped the project

Because they were succeded in excelling all the parameteres of Agni, Prithvi, Akash, Nag, Dhanush except Trishul which is currently being revived.

and pleading help from Foreign Organisation:azn:

Instead you should reverse you statements, rather some of the Best Foreign Defence Organisation are pledging to merge with DRDO as they had achieved a kind of distinction which is associated with only handful of countries in the world.

It is not the Forign Organisation, rather Foreign Defence Organisation. Titanum you can criticise DRDO but atleast maintain the authencity of whatever you writing.

No one can beat such a reputation.:yahoo:

Correct, since DRDO is one of the elite defence segment in all over the globe which has achieved a kind of tech and reputation as well as privliage by excelling in Missile tech.

Only those who try, fail.

Those who never try can never fail. :)

Does it really matter who's ahead of whom? The point is that both the countries have the capability to hit targets well inside both the countries.

I agree with this.

I feel the race between the two countries should be in economy, education, scientific achievements, industry etc. Or may be in improving our shamefully low HDI ranks.

This missile race is just BS and to pump up an inflated ego when masses are suffering on a daily basis.

:D

Pakistanis & Indians debating here abt their Strength

Sure Pakistan is not a big Country with many resources & man Power ..

India want to compete China !!! :o
but they are competing with Pakistan now

Long Journey

This report is nothing new, we have heard these admissions before. I remember something of the same sort had also been said about India's LCA which failed to enter service...becausely it was prematurely used for showing off without even being properly tested.

Pakistanis have every right of be proud of their indigenous defense capacity, but not too proud because we must remember what the Indians cant make, they will buy. The same cannot always be said about Pakistan.

dodo invented a magic stick:cheers:

Indian Air Force capable of neutralizing Pakistani nuclear missile
capabilities with stealth deep penetration bombs

Sudhir Chadda
Dec. 25, 2006

It is the most vital secret kept as the strategic defense initiative in India. It is an achievement of DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) in India that keeps India confident of winning the next war with Pakistan in hours:lol:. The secret lies in stealth non-nuclear precision deep penetration bombs that will devastate Pakistani or Chinese nuclear capabilities in minutes. Israel and America have similar capabilities.

Pakistani nuclear and missile installation are deep underground. Pakistan took the North Korean and Chinese technologies to harden their nuke bases against incoming Indian or Western missiles. The question is how deep can you go? The crust of the earth is close to 30 miles. You can hardly go five or six miles down. The deep penetrating bombs does not have to reach that far. A computer simulated coordinated series of deep penetration can isolate the target and generate enough harmonic tremor to automatically seal the site for ever.:lol::rolleyes:

Asserting that Pakistan will continue to increase its defense capabilities, President Pervez Musharraf has said the country's nuclear and missile installations are safe even from a nuclear strike. The low tech Pakistani General is too confident of Pakistani deep underground facilities.

India monitors these Pakistani strategic sites continuously using signal, satellite, field intelligence and remote viewing techniques.

"The security and safety of our nuclear and missile power is so much that if God forbid there is a nuclear attack on Pakistan, this would not be affected," Musharraf said on the occasion of the 130th birth anniversary of founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah at his mausoleum in Karachi on Sunday night.

Indian scientists in DRDO is ready to take these installations out in minutes.:woot::partay::rofl:

IndiaDaily - Indian Air Force capable of neutralizing Pakistani nuclear missile capabilities with stealth deep penetration bombs
:sick:

Last edited:
Apparently,this will be done while indian agents disable all radar and detection centers in Pakistan, along with poisoning every PAF pilot, and sabotaging every PAF plane.

Great plan. Ever seen the film, one flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom