What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

@LKJ86 @Rashid Mahmood @Tank131 Shouldn't PN replace CIWS installed on F-22P with FL-3000N. As there are just 8 missiles for AD role. FL-3000N has better range than Type-730B.

There are a number of options. My personal advice is the least you could do, since you would not be able to replace a Type 730 with anything more than an 8 cell FL-3000N unit, it would be better to add 6 missiles each to the present type 730s (12 missiles total). Gives more layers of defense.

But more than that, i would prefer to replace both Type 730s and the FM-90 with Pantsir-M units which give twin gatling guns (Kashtan CIWS) with 8 Pantsir 57E6-E missiles (20km range) or 8 Hermes-K (30km range). This will give 24 missiles with 20-30km range and 3 twin gatling mounts.

Type_730C_Dual_Gun_and_Missile_CIWS_1.jpg

Type 730 with HQ-10 (FL-3000Ns missile)

Russia_launches_Third_Project_22800_Corvette_Shkval_-_1st_one_with_Pantsyr-M_3.jpg

Pantsir-M

After the induction of Batch II, the Batch I will be modified.
Hopefully, every possible change needed in Batch I

There are a number of options. My personal advice is the least you could do, since you would not be able to replace a Type 730 with anything more than an 8 cell FL-3000N unit, it would be better to add 6 missiles each to the present type 730s (12 missiles total). Gives more layers of defense.

But more than that, i would prefer to replace both Type 730s and the FM-90 with Pantsir-M units which give twin gatling guns (Kashtan CIWS) with 8 Pantsir 57E6-E missiles (20km range) or 8 Hermes-K (30km range). This will give 24 missiles with 20-30km range and 3 twin gatling mounts.

Type_730C_Dual_Gun_and_Missile_CIWS_1.jpg

Type 730 with HQ-10 (FL-3000Ns missile)

Russia_launches_Third_Project_22800_Corvette_Shkval_-_1st_one_with_Pantsyr-M_3.jpg

Pantsir-M
This system is currently under development. Maybe, it can be considered in future if any hurdle doesn't come around in procuring aggressive weapons from Russia.

BTW US has barred Sukhoi Aviation from supplying Sukhoi Super Jets to Iran bcz it contains 10% US parts. So, US can stop anybody from purchasing any thing.

we need to expedite procurement of the weapon systems we have on our list such as frigates, submarines, milgems, t-124 atak etc because with current ongoing vibe anything is possible from indian side. Also wee need to speed up jf-17 production and induct one more decent platform (which i is quite tough though)

any idea when First Type 54 will be delivered to PN.
I assume, it would be handed over in mid of this year by June-July-19

Time to have 12 of them...………. Time to have 6 of Type 52-D ……….. Time to have 4 of Type 55...……..

and 6 Type 45 from UK, 6 Horizon class from Italy/France, Where is the money @CHACHA"G" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
keep your head banging to yourself kido…………. Indian were ready to block our sea 48 hours ago...….. PM said they were ready to launch Missile Attack on Pak.... Have some shame...……. Stop crying about money ……… Milk Zardari and Nawaz and Co...…… I suggest NRO...….
Edit: Their Navy is still on move ……. We are still in RED alert..

Time to have money to afford those and later any weapons needed!
Economy not war!
Agree , we have to build economy , but we cannot ignore our defences …
tell this to Indian ,,,,,,,, they attacked us not us...………. And it is Chinses weapons keeping USA away ,,,, If you don't have strong army . USA might have eaten you all alive.

Last edited:
keep your head banging to yourself kido…………. Indian was ready to block our sea 48 hours ago...….. Have some shame...……. Stop crying about money ……… Milk Zardari and Nawaz and Co...…… I suggest NRO...….

tell this to Indian ,,,,,,,, they attacked us not us...………. And it is Chinses weapons keeping USA away ,,,, If you don't have strong army . USA might have eaten you all alive.
we have lot of air/ground/sea/sub launch anti ship cruise missiles for this purpose, naval blockage is not possible, and these purchasing will take years, they are building for their navy PLAAN first than they thinks these ships for export @CHACHA"G" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom