What's new

Pakistan: Police stop Ahmadis from performing Eid sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, All Punjabi Muslims relocated to different parts of India - tell me more about this aspect of history :coffee:

16% from 9% , enough for you ?:

Or should I say while you quoted 40% it was about 1947 and I quoted the figures of 1951. Is that really so difficult for you to gulp down.

So, All Punjabi Muslims relocated to different parts of India - tell me more about this aspect of history :coffee:

Very few migrated to Pakistan from rest of India. Many people displaced in Punjab riots wanted to return back but they couldn't.

:lol: Now you are talking sh¡t. Wiki is more reliable than any Pakistani or Indian source.

Population composition of Pakistan (aka West Pakistan) - Do your calculation and come back
2gvvtop.png

This is pathetic, constitutionally everyone whether Muslim or non-Muslim is all entitled to practice religion.

16% from 9% , enough for you ?:
What??? Those are idiots who opted for Indian Bharat - They become 0.9% or 90% i don't care

Or should I say while you quoted 40% it was about 1947 and I quoted the figures of 1951. Is that really so difficult for you to gulp down.

Actually you need a double digit IQ to calculate that Hindus were less than 2% in west Pakistan in 1951.

If it turns out to be Anti-Pak Indian source than will you bend over? :pop:

I asked you for neural source .

If it turns out to be Anti-Pak Indian source than will you bend over? :pop:

Have you checked that link in wiki article to support this brain fart is dead?

That tells census of Pakistan and if that is fart then you should call your government a fart.

And second link is working properly in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom