What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

Bro, the Pandit people are the original inhabitants of the Kashmir Valley. Many Muslim Kashmiris will testify this and they haven't been shipped in from anywhere. Many left during the violence during the 90's. Some have started to return, but many still remain anxious. They are an integral part of Kashmir, and any self-rspecting Kashmiri would want their return. The Indian government still retains the clause that non-Kashmiri folks cannot settle there. Contrary to some opinion, there has not been a demographic change.

Hopefully I put the questions to rest.
Thanks mate. :tup: Well, his statement was so funny, that I decided against replying in harsh words. :P

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus

WHAT! but Indian are saints and they didn't do anything except
Srilanka- because tamil tamil bhai bhai
Bangladesh - because Bangli Bangli bhai bhai
Pakistan - because so many bhai bhai
Nepal - hindu hindu bhai bhai
China- Hindi Cheni bhai bhai
and so on and on.

There is no blind side here, just last week 60 more people were killed by Modi's buddies.....blind side is like the past from 200 years ago. I am talking about last week.

And I know many Indian Christians, you guys speak the Indian language for the time you are in India. When you get to the US, the torture you get in India, opens up. Didn't pope recently call Modi asking him to make sure to protect Christians from Hindu extremists????
I respect you trying to show me a colored version of India, but I've also heard ALL about what happens to Indian minorities by the Hindu extremists!!!

incidents happens due to some brain dead people be it Hindu or Christian or Muslims.. doesn't matter to nationality. .. What you trying to do is....by hiding your blindside incidents, you are pointing fingers on India... yesterday my (Hindu )friend family came to home.. we spent weekend together. . his family came to church.... and more over in western countries churches committed more crimes... sick people always hang around religion. . just like you have problem with Indians and Hindus.. don't dilute Christianity for your own sake... it is us who are using religion as a tool be it any religion... are you following ten commandments? ??? if yes you won't talk crap like this.. if no... don't preach on behalf of Christians...

There is no blind side here, just last week 60 more people were killed by Modi's buddies.....blind side is like the past from 200 years ago. I am talking about last week.

And I know many Indian Christians, you guys speak the Indian language for the time you are in India. When you get to the US, the torture you get in India, opens up. Didn't pope recently call Modi asking him to make sure to protect Christians from Hindu extremists????
I respect you trying to show me a colored version of India, but I've also heard ALL about what happens to Indian minorities by the Hindu extremists!!!

incidents happens due to some brain dead people be it Hindu or Christian or Muslims.. doesn't matter to nationality. .. What you trying to do is....by hiding your blindside incidents, you are pointing fingers on India... yesterday my (Hindu )friend family came to home.. we spent weekend together. . his family came to church.... and more over in western countries churches committed more crimes... sick people always hang around religion. . just like you have problem with Indians and Hindus.. don't dilute Christianity for your own sake... it is us who are using religion as a tool be it any religion... are you following ten commandments? ??? if yes you won't talk crap like this.. if no... don't preach on behalf of Christians...

Last edited:

do some searching and discovery on your own.....even some indian sources put the figure at 89,000

many of those killed in fake encounters -which the indians have become so famous for

."

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence @MastanKhan : has the entire forum, or a part of it been sold to the Indians? Because they can troll every serious topic as freely as they want to, and an important topic becomes a pile of crap at the end. I am just curious as to why there is so much independence to do so?

Hi,

Off course it is----I at times doubt the integrity of the webmaster---.

For a non-Pakistani version of the visit -

U.S. national security adviser discusses militant attacks in Pakistan talks

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - U.S. National Security Adviser Susan Rice met Pakistan's prime minister on Sunday to press concerns over attacks launched by militants based in Pakistan, officials said.

The visit to Islamabad, part of an Asian tour that included an earlier stop in China, comes amid uncertainty over whether the United States will release $300 million in military aid to Pakistan.

Media reports have suggested the money could be held back if the United States determines Pakistan is not doing enough to combat the Haqqani network, which has launched some of the deadliest attacks in neighboring Afghanistan.

Rice "will address areas of mutual interest and of concern, including terrorist and militant attacks emanating from Pakistani soil", a senior U.S. official who asked not to be identified told Reuters.

The official said Rice's visit was not in response to recent escalating tension between Pakistan and arch-rival India, who canceled planned peace talks last weekend. Nine people were killed during an exchange of fire on Friday along a border disputed by India and Pakistan.

The United States has urged Pakistan and India to get reconciliation talks back on track.

Rice met Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Sunday and was expected to meet General Raheel Sharif, the army chief of staff, later in the day.

"Dr. Rice expressed deep appreciation for the sacrifices made by Pakistan in the efforts to root out terrorism and extremism and the success achieved so far," a statement from Sharif's office said.

Pakistan's military has been waging a fierce offensive against the Pakistani Taliban and its radical Islamist allies in North Waziristan, near the Afghan border, since last year.

Some have questioned whether the leadership of the Haqqani network, which is allied with but separate to the Taliban, had been allowed to leave to avoid the brunt of the assault.

The United States is also keen to gain Pakistan's help in resurrecting peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul.

The tentative process toward negotiating an end to almost 14 years of war in Afghanistan was thrown into disarray last month with the revelation that long-time Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar had been dead for two years.

U.S. national security adviser discusses militant attacks in Pakistan talks| Reuters

Bro, the Pandit people are the original inhabitants of the Kashmir Valley. Many Muslim Kashmiris will testify this and they haven't been shipped in from anywhere. Many left during the violence during the 90's. Some have started to return, but many still remain anxious. They are an integral part of Kashmir, and any self-rspecting Kashmiri would want their return. The Indian government still retains the clause that non-Kashmiri folks cannot settle there. Contrary to some opinion, there has not been a demographic change.

Hopefully I put the questions to rest.
love you for your honesty.

Speaking in your language, one that you understand. @Others: Sorrry, please dont get offended, its not meant for you

We selected Modi to give a message to our Muslim neighbour a lesson that you have no rights and we dont want you as our neighbour.

Who speaks about using Nuclear bombs?
Who has extremists that bombs the kafirs?
Who has raged all the wars against India?

What does names of following party suggests about Religion?
Jamaat-e-Islami
Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam
Pakistan Muslim League

Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam
Pakistan Women Muslim League
  1. First of all, murdoodi can kill only innocent and armless Muslims in india like in Gujjarat, Kashmir, Hyderabad under police custody and in the dark of the night. So he s totally ineffective and impotent towards Pakistan or China. Thus it failed miserably.
  2. india is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan and Afghanistan and raw agents are being caught on daily basis.
  3. Pakistani society is peace loving and it is only india that promotes terrorism as a state policy.
  4. india has waged wars (22 in total) with all its neighbours thanks to chanakia doctrine.
  5. Nobody bombs or wants to bomb non-Muslims (kafirs) in Pakistan and we seek peace.
  6. Pakistan Muslim League is the renamed All india Muslim League (AIML) that struggled for independence of subcontinent from English and creation of Pakistan. It is a secular party regardless of its name and the president of the largest faction of this party is Nawaz Sharif, who is pro-india.
  7. There are no Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam, Pakistan Women Muslim League
  8. No religious party ever ruled in Pakistan.....they always have very few seats in the parliament.
  9. india however selects RSS murdoodi as their pm.

they say that but inside the dossier is probably a sheet of paper with "H E L P !" on the front and an asylum application in the back...Mian Sherief being a veteran on these by now.

Back
Top Bottom