What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

why do you Pakistani's have a lion or tiger as your display pics, you do not have those animals in your country for a start! 2nd of all you can put up a cat or snow leopard would be more suitable, don't disgrace our national animals!

Something that you do have in that country! pathetic show if bravado
Lol ... what a typical thinking

that's hybrid tiger and that one don't belong to your country ...

An army page on FB ISSB & PMA saying that 21 Indian soldiers killed in firing , Asim bajwa also said that Indian forces got a lot of Damage in the skirmishes .
Sharif in a cabinet meeting right now, must have called for emergency meeting to say RIP to the 21 Indian soldiers I guess.

Fighter jets flying over the valley...!! Obviously something big did happened , otherwise there wont be any counter measures like these in normal LOC firings , never before there were any!!

Its Obvious that pakistan will rejects these strikes......No surprises!!

Did your DGMO mention anywhere crossing into LoC? How does it sound it to you when this guy says, He "Informed" pakistani DGMO of the last night attack earlier today. Seriously dude? You think you will cross into LoC and we will know nothing and do nothing?

Troll Ini.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I

If it was a surgical strike.Rest assured 2 surgical strikes have been counted in india by now by Pakistan.Ur govt is desperate to show some thing to their public to fool them,thats why lie machine is activated.:enjoy:
I dint say you have to believe...whether you believe or not does not make a difference to the dead. You can remain in denial.

Even the Indian DGMO didn't mention anywhere of "crossing into pakistani territory" - vaguely named the cross border firing as surgical strikes to give good night sleeps to Indian people and to help modi bail out of pressure to actually conduct surgical strikes across border.

You know what's funnier? The Indian DGMO says he spoke to Pakistani DGMO earlier today and "informed" him of last night's attack LOL!
its be like " Hey dude, we conducted a surgical strike last night by crossing into your territoty" BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hillarious. The following exchange of words I can imagine.

Indian DGMO: Hello PAK-DGMO
PAK-DGMO: Hello, why are you bothering me?

Indian DGMO: We have conducted cross border strikes last night.
PAK-DGMO: Wrong number

Indian DGMO: O bhai baat tou sun lo
PAK DGMO: Sunao

Indian DGMO: We have conducted cross border strikes last night.
PAK DGMO: Yaar mazak na kar. terey mobile main itna balance aata kahan say hai

Indian DGMO: Wishwas karlay yaar, our boys crossed the border last night
PAK DGMO: Where were you? Have you seen them crossing the border yourself?
Indian DGMO: No I was at a base, I ordered them to do so
PAK DGMO: Lolz.... Chut*ya banadia terey boys nay tujh budhay ko... Ab band kar phone aur sonay day!

Back
Top Bottom