What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

giphy.gif

Indian Surgical Strike :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl:

The Simple fact is that Pakistan Army will never admit to the surgical strikes as it reflects bad on them

the Pakistanis can make 1000 memes if it helps them
Unlike you war-mongerers we care about the lives of millions of people,Its your country that does false flags and is willing to risk war over 18 soldiers but doesn't ask its army why it killed 100 Helpless kashmiri civilians.
Dig a hole and bury yourself.

Indian Army is said to have video proof of the surgical strike carried out on Pak soil. Also drones recorded footage. Govt mulling making images public.

Indian army targeted 6 camps in Bhimber ,Lipa ,Hotspring and kel sectors .

Operation lasted for more than 4 hours.
Severe casualty inflicted on terrorists and those tried to protect

In another news
2 Pak soldiers killed 8 injured in Indian cross border firing

MHA has given orders to Punjab govt to evacuate border areas .
Areas near LoC is been evacuated .

Pak army has denied Indian claims about the attack , meanwhile Pak PM has condemned Indian Action

why is it so difficult for Indians to understand what Nawaz Shariff said, are they plain and dumb stupid or choose not to understand what the PM is saying.

Pak Army denied any surgical strikes but admitted India was shelling throughout the night, the PM in the morning then says he condemns Indias aggression. Where in his speech did NS admit or talk about surgical strikes taking place.

Indians carry on acting dumb believing your media

Bullshit. Surgical strike, cross border firing or death of Pakistani soldiers. The demand is to expedite the dams across western rivers. Indian media and public should keep IWT issue alive. Few soldiers killed doesnt make any impact. India should target Pakistan economy.

I can tell you one thing for sure . And i am not even bragging. But Pakistani Military Establishment completely agree on fact in case of any surgical strike Pakistan will respond aggressively. And you guys need to know we have the capability to do so . First targets will be Indian FOB in Kashmir and international border. And it can be done via ballistic missiles or artillery fire. But nothing has happened since yesterday other then cross border firing. If indian government wants to save it's face using this attack then best of luck. And i am suprized by the level of properganda Indian media is doing. That PM of Pakistan condemned the Indian surgical strikes. But instead he clearly condemned Indian cross border firing lol
that Pakistan will want to respond in kind to any SF raid is a given, change of innings, your turn etc. Hopefully our guys will be prepared.

I'm no fan of the media here and was quick to dismiss reports of a surgical strike right after the Uri incident, even argued with fellow Indians here about it but this one feels different, here's what we have so far, a somewhat obscure statement from DGMO (strike on the LOC) perhaps that meant that the teams did not ingress too far inside Pak controlled territory, we don't know.. and then the hectic government activity, all party meet, opposition praising the military etc, very different from that Uri rumor some days ago, the opposition were all mocking Modi then, so.. it really is looking like an SF raid has been conducted this time, things will be clear by evening.

I don't watch TV but will be tuning in to Arnab's show tonight with a beer or 2. :pop: :partay:

One False Flag leads to another....just as to prove one lie you have to lie many times....

As an indian I would have asked this ............

Surgical strikes for what? Any high value target killed? Any high value target or most wanted individual arrested? What was the purpose of surgical strikes? .................. To kill couple of guys only.............. Foot soldiers who don't matter? Or to stop potential infiltrators from entering ................ meaning we will send our special forces every time to do this? What was the purpose? And what did we achieve?

But luckily I am not indian and I don't have to ask these things because the minute I would have asked I may have ended up being lynched or labelled a traitor.

And as a Pakistani I refuse the invitation to start a war. indians wanted war they should have balls now to start it.

Bus ainway he muh chukya tay tv tay a kay keh dita Surgical strike, Surgical strike, q kay surgical strike ai hui c bary zora d................. like when we used to shout goal goal while playing football as young kids.

The Simple fact is that Pakistan Army will never admit to the surgical strikes as it reflects bad on them

the Pakistanis can make 1000 memes if it helps them
the simple fact is PAK would admit these strikes as its seen as a act of war in the UN and if India had carried out these strikes every single foreign ambassador in Islamabad would be called for a meeting and we would be crying foul to the world saying India has started war by staging these so called surgical strikes and Pakistan has no other option but to counter attack now.

My money is India carried out shelling on the LOC all night long and might have used small arms targeting certain places they think was used against them, at no point did they cross the LOC in my opinion

Pakistan took only few hours to respond

While India took Days

Hence its proved that Pakistan's Military and Media is better equipped. :enjoy:

Indian Army is said to have video proof of the surgical strike carried out on Pak soil. Also drones recorded footage. Govt mulling making images public.

Indian army targeted 6 camps in Bhimber ,Lipa ,Hotspring and kel sectors .

Operation lasted for more than 4 hours.
Severe casualty inflicted on terrorists and those tried to protect

In another news
2 Pak soldiers killed 8 injured in Indian cross border firing

MHA has given orders to Punjab govt to evacuate border areas .
Areas near LoC is been evacuated .

Pak army has denied Indian claims about the attack , meanwhile Pak PM has condemned Indian Action

Yup, just like they filmed that fishing boat sail out of Karachi and we know the circus that happened afterwards.

pakistan_fishing_boat_split_pti_650.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom