What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

safe_image.php

Sir G Kal Strikes :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Go to Azad Kashmir and you will see dead bodies of terrorists. That is real proof.
Khaki chaddi get wet even to look at Pakistani border and you claiming you cross it:omghaha:
How they did that? They cross by a tunnel? By airdrop and airpick? Your planes get in? Oh man you guys more than jokers to make us laugh.

Nice,atleast some response that we expected.

And those who are trying to save their face,in 1971,India inserted its force 2 months before official war started.Also,during OBL encounter,Its the civilians who informed Military about it.Of course Pakistan will deny that "It never happened",just like they initially did during OBL incident.Its a big embarrassment that every country will try to hide.But not everyday,tail of a destroyed stealth helo lands in Pakistani soil,right??

India is India A 3rd world country not US... Case Closed stupid 8000 post idiot!

That would help establish credibility

So far everyone is calling it a bluff. The story simply does not add up.
Surely no one (even Indian's) will buy the Indian version until some kind of evidence is released.
Going from this
BML44aFCQAAqQjO.jpg

to

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

is a bit unbelievable.But I'll enjoy the trolling in the meantime. :dance3:

So a delayed retaliation to cross border firing by Pakistan? Any way I do not like what ever is going on. Soldiers losing lives on both sides of the border and people on the forum celebrating these deaths.

Artillery shelling is never called surgical strikes. Less you have to coin new terminology for Indians.

As far as the retaliation well I cannot comment if Pakistan responded immediately or it was a delayed one to Indian violation of Line of control, till authentic details pour in .

Indeed this egoistic jingoism is costing lives

Artillery shelling is never called surgical strikes. Less you have to coin new terminology for Indians.

As far as the retaliation well I cannot comment if Pakistan responded immediately or it was a delayed one to Indian violation of Line of control, till authentic details pour in .

Indeed this egoistic jingoism is costing lives
You got tricked, just like Neptune Spear. :P

Actually sharma shit is not in name of General Raheel Shareef ......
:rofl:

Go to Azad Kashmir and you will see dead bodies of terrorists. That is real proof.
---------------

Neither Indias or pakistani have posted photoes of dead Kashmiries in Azad Kashmir. Til i see any proof i belive indians are not telling the trouth.

In kargil " Vo PAK Army nahi kashmiri mujhahid thei !!!!

A Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) after an embarrassment of international order is plausible deniability. This is done to boost the country's morale. Expected Pakistani response.

When they can deny Abottabad operation by saying PAF scrambled F16 and downed Stealth USAF choppers, this deniability is nothing new.

DGMO Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh confirming this, verified by Cabinet ministers plus Prime Minister Modi . Started 12:30 am and ended around 3:30am last night . Unit that was involved was Para-Sf - the most elite special operations unit.

Pakistani journalist Wajahat Jahangir says that he feels that Pakistani Govt/Military is downplaying this incident to save embarrassment.
----------------------

What rubbish yo are talking. Pak army didnt say that it scrambled F-16 to shoot down american choppers. .

Last edited:
India is India A 3rd world country not US... Case Closed stupid 8000 post idiot!

But see,India kicked Pakistani @r$3 4 times,no superpower did it. :lol:

When we did it 1971,Pakistan govt resorted to propaganda in West Pakistan. Unfortunately it blew on their own face and Public started riot after 71 loss.It doesn't take a superpower to kick @r$3 of a rogue nation.

It's time Pakistan liberated India occupied Kashmir, the time is right, the sacrifices will be worth it. Hopefully butcher of Gujarat's Modi's head will be put on a platter by the Indian people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom