What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Ok lets look at this objectively and compare it to the Abbottabad attack

1. Conflicting claims - Some Indians are claiming that LOC was crossed and some are claiming that it was artillery fire from with-in Indian Territory

2. If India did infiltrate the LOC then it could only be done in 3 possible ways, on foot, or by helis, or by fighter jets/bombers.

3. Infiltration on foot would not work, as the LOC is heavily mined and fenced, and lets not forget constantly monitored and patrolled. Also it would also take alot longer time which would jeopardize the mission. So very high risk and not viable

4. Attack by helis, well when the US raided Abbottabad that had a few things going for them, which i call the triple 'S' (SSS). Surprise, Stealth, Speed. Indian doesn't have any stealth helis, India doesn't have surprise as Pakistan military has been on high alert, and finally the Navy Seals only stayed for 90mins while India is claiming they were inside Pak side for over 4 hours. So it can't be via helis either

5. So the surgical strikes could have been via fighter jets/bombers, but IAF doesn't have any stealth birds either, so if their were any incursions from the air, Pakistani radars would have picked them and PAF would have engaged them immediately. So it can't be that either.

6. So that leaves artillery bombardment which even ISPR has admitted is happening on the LOC, my best guess is that India is claiming an artillery bombardment as surgical strikes.

Last edited:
CtgyKgPXYAA6Msc.jpg

The real question is, why hasn't Pakistan responded? Per my understanding, they had the targets picked out and an automatic response was to be generated the second any surgical strike was to take place......

Go get some education and make some connections in the Indian defense establishment. I have more by sitting here. That is what is in my vocabulary and I won't respond to you anymore as you've proven your little, tiny worth to me (NOT)!! What a FI!!

Education? Connection with the Indian Defence establishment? Ah, NOW I know what was missing!

What would PDF DO without your awesome networking?

No proofs, Modi dreamed about strikes, now all his babies believe it and they expect same from outside India.

Good job by Indian army, 7 terror camp struck, surgical strike is filmed!

I will be honest. I was very surprised by the assembly of the IBG within 3 days. Last time, there was an exercise to do so in realistic, battle like scenarios. It took the IA 27 days to assemble one. So tremendous improvement over assembly and preparedness.

Education? Connection with the Indian Defence establishment? Ah, NOW I know what was missing!

What would PDF DO without your awesome networking?

Keep crying. Need some emotional support, go hug your mama. You'll find peace in her, she might give you some motherly advise to "stay away from the Vipers" :rofl: :angel: MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

NO PARADROPPING !!!

Well Executed Strike

I was talking about infiltration. The axis of advancement for a Company Size force is too difficult without being spotted. The LOC is extremely well mined, and well protected. The Company Size force would have to infiltrate God knows how, sneak pass the Defenses, attack the so called Terrorist Camp and make their way back without being detected.

Sorry i call that B.S. I would need proof to believe this Bollywood Fantasy Masala Story.

Okay, it just came in now! Footage of Pakistan Army's bombing over Indian outposts

*Updated*

Bombing video revealed!

Sources are also claiming that 21 Indian soldiers have been killed in this crossfire. Pictures of destroyed Indian posts can be clearly seen. :pakistan:
so Pakistani are responding to a Surgical Strike .. which never happened !! makes sense !!

Where are proof of Indian surgical strike. I have been following Indian & Pakistani media but see no proof of surgical strike on media.

Indian media is just telling that they did surgical strike inside Pakistan, but i cant see any proof of that. Pak media is reporting that it was no surgical strike but cross border firing.

Can Indian members post proof if there are any proff ?

If strike happend insiden Pakistan, then its very bad performance from Pak army. Pak army should have been ready , as there was no surprise element.
I agree. The papers on both sides have been incredibly silent. If dozens were killed there would be some report. The only report coming in is of 2 Pakistani soldiers being killed-which deserves a strong response from Pakistan.

Thanks. Unlike total idiots, I know what I am talking about!!

@Dazzler @Irfan Baloch @Joe Shearer @Oscar @WebMaster @Stealth @hellfire @notorious_eagle @WebMaster @MastanKhan

Where are the geniuses who were telling me...."you are spreading rumors and sensationalism", "no Indian IBG has moved"?? There were "no evacuations", its "peaceful" around the LOC, "many of us won't be here if there were even a hint of a conflict", "India will never attack Pakistan", etc, etc??

I even told you people how LONG it took for the Indian IBG by Kashmir to get assembled, and you geniuses gave me negative ratings?? All the more reasons to not like this place filled with members who lie, bullshiit and have ego.

Only one question - what is an IBG?

@notorious_eagle I will request you to leave it .... you remember he is talking cold start and we have had discussion on this?

India mein is waqt sab say zayada jisay miss kia ja reha hai woh "nani" hai -

The strikes were launched last night based on "very specific and credible information that some terrorist units had positioned themselves to infiltrate," said Lt General Ranbir Singh, the army's Director General of Military Operations to reporters this morning.

But the Pakistani military's press wing said India had killed two of its soldiers in unprovoked cross-border firing. "This quest by Indian establishment to create media hype by rebranding cross-border fire as surgical strike is fabrication of truth," it said in a statement.

"Pakistan has made it clear that if there is a surgical strike on Pakistani soil, same will be strongly responded."

Pakistan and India have been locked into a crisis since an army camp in Uri in Kashmir was attacked by terrorists from across the border earlier this month. 18 soldiers were killed. The Uri attack came after weeks of violence in the Kashmir Valley which was funded and instigated by Pakistan, India has said at international forums including the United Nations.

"Pakistan's denial of India's strikes last night should be seen as its attempt to defuse the situation," said Vivek Katju, a former senior diplomat and an expert in India-Pak relations.

"My gut feeling is that we certainly can expect some retaliation," said former air force chief Fali Major, though he added that Pakistan's denial suggests that it is against escalating military action.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/by-d...ants-experts-1467967?pfrom=home-lateststories

A Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) after an embarrassment of international order is plausible deniability. This is done to boost the country's morale. Expected Pakistani response.

When they can deny Abottabad operation by saying PAF scrambled F16 and downed Stealth USAF choppers, this deniability is nothing new.

DGMO Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh confirming this, verified by Cabinet ministers plus Prime Minister Modi . Started 12:30 am and ended around 3:30am last night . Unit that was involved was Para-Sf - the most elite special operations unit.

Pakistani journalist Wajahat Jahangir says that he feels that Pakistani Govt/Military is downplaying this incident to save embarrassment.

They were in hostile territory for 3 hours without any blowback Hahahaha

And they managed to cross back to the Indian territory without any harm. Who was leading the attack? Colonel Sunny Deol

Back
Top Bottom