What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

I was talking about infiltration. The axis of advancement for a Company Size force is too difficult without being spotted. The LOC is extremely well mined, and well protected. The Company Size force would have to infiltrate God knows how, sneak pass the Defenses, attack the so called Terrorist Camp and make their way back without being detected.

Sorry i call that B.S. I would need proof to believe this Bollywood Fantasy Masala Story.

This is JUST a small proof for you. If you have respect for yourself and this forum, you should remove all the negative ratings you've given me on this topic!!

@Oscar @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch: this is what I call moral win and actual real knowledge of the situation. Everything I was saying, was true and it finally came out today!!

The Indian stock market has lost in $$ over 5 billion in one night, while the entire Asian markets were up. The investors think there is a war coming.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/28/asia...al-higher-oil-prices-us-gains-and-dollar.html

I was talking about infiltration. The axis of advancement for a Company Size force is too difficult without being spotted. The LOC is extremely well mined, and well protected. The Company Size force would have to infiltrate God knows how, sneak pass the Defenses, attack the so called Terrorist Camp and make their way back without being detected.

Sorry i call that B.S. I would need proof to believe this Bollywood Fantasy Masala Story.

I'd have believed you if some fanboy was peddling those stories. When you have DGMO and other senior officials telling it, shouldn't you take it more seriously.

Interesting that Indian minister was who mocked for claiming there would similar response to Pak after Myanmar strike happened was meaning business

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-strikes-too-message-to-pakistan-56inchrocks/

After Army’s Myanmar strike, Rathore tweets: ‘Message to Pak, #56inchrocks’
Asked how deep the Indian Army’s Special Forces went inside the Myanmar territory, Rathore said that “it was deep enough for the terrorists to feel safe”.
1087 535 Google +3
Written by Raghvendra Rao | New Delhi | Updated: June 11, 2015 4:40 am
The special forces team which took part in the cross border raid in Myanmar.
Hours after the Army’s operations in Myanmar, Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Rathore said tonight that the strikes were a message to all countries, including Pakistan, and groups harbouring “terror intent” towards India that “we will strike at a place and at a time of our choosing.”

Speaking to The Indian Express, Rathore, a retired Colonel from the Army, said, “It was a much-needed decision that was taken by the Prime Minister. This decision was extremely bold in nature. And it involved our Special Forces crossing the border and going deep into another country.”
https://twitter.com/Ra_THORe

Rathore added that intelligence reports were that “there were two camps preparing another strike on India” and these two camps were geographically distant from each other. “Both camps were struck and were completely annihilated. The Special Forces returned without a single casualty,” the minister said.

Earlier, choosing #ManipurRevenge and #56inchRocks as hashtags in his tweets, Rathore tweeted, “A salute to Indian Army for #ManipurRevenge strike. Massive political will displayed by our strong @PMOIndia @narendramodi @manoharparrikar.”

WATCH VIDEO

In another tweet, Rathore said, “Indian Army strikes into the heart of militants.

Desh ke dushmano ko karara jawab. Kushal netritva, mazboot sarkar PM@narendramodi #56inchRocks.”

The minister said that today’s action could become possible because of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visits to various countries wherein “India’s intention towards a friendly neighbourhood and commitment towards mutual development was made as evident as its zero-tolerance towards terror”.

“We will not tolerate any strikes on India or Indians. We’ll always wield the initiative on either being friendly or engaging in aggressive action. We will strike at a place and at a time of our choosing,” Rathore said, underlining this as the “essence of warfare”.

Asked whether India could engage in similar surgical strikes on terror groups in Pakistan, Rathore said, “This is a message for all countries, including Pakistan, and groups harbouring terror intent towards India. A terrorist is a terrorist and has no other identity. We will strike when we want to.”

Asked how deep the Indian Army’s Special Forces went inside the Myanmar territory, Rathore said that “it was deep enough for the terrorists to feel safe”. On whether Myanmar’s help was taken, he said, “Myanmar is a friendly nation and they always cooperate.”

F****** hell. I can count 4 Indian rat soldiers being send to hell in this clip

War isnt bollywood chumps, that is my message to Indians. This is how reality looks like. While the hindu terrorists leaders of India keep on lieing to their nation about so called "Sir J kaal" strikes, we have already done our bit in real life.

We arent expecting anything other then that from you. But rest assured, you will be paid alongside Indians.
yo bro hold your excitement... that was old video from 2014
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
see the upload date

I will be honest. I was very surprised by the assembly of the IBG within 3 days. Last time, there was an exercise to do so in realistic, battle like scenarios. It took the IA 27 days to assemble one. So tremendous improvement over assembly and preparedness.

Keep crying. Need some emotional support, go hug your mama. You'll find peace in her, she might give you some motherly advise to "stay away from the Vipers" :rofl: :angel: MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

She already advised me. Avoid fools, whether as friend or as enemy. She didn't unfortunately include PDF posters who depend on emoticons to communicate.

Wow 50 pages of denial. And it's only evening. More to come surely.

Yes, but out of that, one windbag actually contributes to the entertainment of the rest of us.

Indian_flag.gif

Windy, with all due respect (and you are one of the very few people I truly respect on here), this is bullshiit by the ISPR!! I don't want to write more, as one, I shouldn't, and two, no one here really appreciates if someone actually tells them the reality. But I can even pin point location of what, where, when and how!!

Also, Indian stock market outside of the entire Asian economic eco-system was down a lot. Even the Western companies have started to pull money out due to potential war (as Pakistan is now wanting counter strike and investors fear it would turn into a full war). Here's a little proof for you too, as obviously, everyone will have a tummy ache by Viper's posts coming true yesterday!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/28/asia...al-higher-oil-prices-us-gains-and-dollar.html
Sorry dude, i missed your earlier post the @TheGreatOne is referring to.
Send me a link.
Found the following image on the net claiming an Indian post destroyed by Pakistani shelling.

LoC-firing.jpg

You never launch such an operation without the element of surprise, the Pakistan army was anticipating any such move by the ******** no matter how unlikely, this border is also one of the most heavily secured in the world with minefields, sensors, snipers, night vision devices etc how could the ******** possibly fly over with out being detected and shot down and what about the political implications of this for the RSS government in Delhi, if Hindian commandos are captured and paraded on PTV, it would be a embarrassment of epic proportions hence the ******** would never risk it, as the potential cost massively outweighs the benefits. Honestly I doubt even sensible ******** believe this actually transpired.
@The Sandman @Zibago @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @Jonah Arthur @Shamain

I don't want Indian soldiers dead....They killed our two....Its very hard for me to have sympathy for Indian soldiers....

Its very sad....Fuckin coward Hindutuva RSS Modi (who hails from Gujrat, a state from where people less likely to go in armed forces) is sending other kids to get killed so that he can win elections.....

MORON MODI......:angry:

Back
Top Bottom