What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Sorry dude, i missed your earlier post the @TheGreatOne is referring to.
Found the following image on the net claiming an Indian post destroyed by Pakistani shelling.

Windy - Of-course there will be Indian posts destroyed too, it is now a conflict. So there is no one denying that Indians won't lost anything. But the topic was the surgical strikes and folks saying they didn't take place, including the ISPR. And that's just a lie. The Pakistani-Held Kashmir was attacked from 7 sides!! I don't want to expose more than I am authorized to but I can even name places that were hit, how (IA-SF vs. IAF or Missiles),etc.

@Viper0011.

The specific area where one strike has taken place - opposite Machchil ... the area, the terrain, the topography and the launch pas, has been very clearly described by me a couple of times. No go looking for them ....

There is nothing called an IBG as per what you are talking .. in IA ... so the damn joke is on you

IBG in indian army is a consolidated Infantry Brigade Group which is any standard infantry brigade group on either side of IB

Even PA has the same - 03 x Infantry units, 01 x Artillery Unit (field), 01 x battery 155 mm, ASC, EME, Engrs 01 x Company, Attached medical elements,

So the joke is on you .... IBG moving indeed.

Please get your facts correct.

Cross border raids have occurred earlier also, targeting launch pads, which are in vicinity of LC. So ...:lazy:

Most of the big restaurants serve beefs.
Most Hindus are beef eaters as well as Pork..
Even I eat that..It's tasty..
Don't tell me the menu, serve your customer , who asked for it :D

I'd have believed you if some fanboy was peddling those stories. When you have DGMO and other senior officials telling it, shouldn't you take it more seriously.

It appears to me that DGMO is confusing a 'Surgical Strike' with 'LOC Violation'. There is a world of difference between them.

Forgive me, but i cannot logically see how a Company Sized Force managed to infiltrate the LOC without raising any flags. The Force reaches the so called 'Terror Camp', engage them for 3 hours and than manage to go back and cross the LOC back into India without facing any resistance. Can you honestly believe this nonsense? Logic would have to be defied for me to actually believe this.

i'm a neutral party, i'm a real kashmiri and my people have suffered the most. I say 1 party is lying and talking bullshit. And that particular party will be exposed for there lies. India says it has UAV footage put up or shut up.

They were in hostile territory for 3 hours without any blowback Hahahaha

And they managed to cross back to the Indian territory without any harm. Who was leading the attack? Colonel Sunny Deol

I'm sorry, he's on leave. Learning to fly Raptors in the US. There's a really big operation coming up.

Buy unprovoked ceasefire violations did... Which we replied by levelling 3 of your posts .. Which your media is hiding .. Indian army dictates at work..:lol:

RIGHT so if you did level 3 of our posts and indian media is as useless and im mature as said then why they are hiding , they should just try to get their TRP up of any such news and so should have been the formal announcement with a mention atleast, give it a thought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom