What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Rest in peace brothers.​

fx6mn5.jpg

Afsoosnak%20Baat_zps7a1hynkf.png

if nothing happened .. then calm down and enjoy the show!!
No
It's actually happen and here are the proves:lol:

Planning of attack
image.jpeg

Few by road
image.jpeg

Special commandos from mountains
image.jpeg

Surgical attack
image.jpeg

Mission completed:lol:

image.jpeg

And we calm down just enjoying a comedy show from third class jokers.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
I was talking about infiltration. The axis of advancement for a Company Size force is too difficult without being spotted. The LOC is extremely well mined, and well protected. The Company Size force would have to infiltrate God knows how, sneak pass the Defenses, attack the so called Terrorist Camp and make their way back without being detected.

Sorry i call that B.S. I would need proof to believe this Bollywood Fantasy Masala Story.

Call it B.S. You at liberty to call it B.S. even after Nawaz Sharif calls meeting of National Security Council :P

I know video footage will not convince you.

Just watch HOW Political leadership and Establishment people will react in Pakistan in next 24 hours. THAT MIGHT CONVINCE YOU !!!!

i dont trust ISPR i have my people on the ground trust me, I Have my own sources who tell me what happened on the LOC. no bullshit indo/pak media brovado but my own sources.

So Pakistan makes direct, real strike on Indian forces in IOK sending 17 Indian soldiers to get washed in the Ganga.

And India responds with "imaginery surgical strikes".

Wow.

Now back to reality

- Pakistan denies any connection with uri terrorists just like they denied connection with kargil terrorists and countless other terrorists who loose their way and stumble on to Indian soil and are helpfully guided back to their lord courtesy IA

- India owns the strikes today just as it owned the '71.

Form your own conclusions.

Cheers

Ok lets look at this objectively and compare it to the Abbottabad attack

1. Conflicting claims - Some Indians are claiming that LOC was crossed and some are claiming that it was artillery fire from with-in Indian Territory

2. If India did infiltrate the LOC then it could only be done in 3 possible ways, on foot, or by helis, or by fighter jets/bombers.

3. Infiltration on foot would not work, as the LOC is heavily mined and fenced, and lets not forget constantly monitored and patrolled. Also it would also take alot longer time which would jeopardize the mission. So very high risk and not viable

4. Attack by helis, well when the US raided Abbottabad that had a few things going for them, which i call the triple 'S' (SSS). Surprise, Stealth, Speed. Indian doesn't have any stealth helis, India doesn't have surprise as Pakistan military has been on high alert, and finally the Navy Seals only stayed for 90mins while India is claiming they were inside Pak side for over 4 hours. So it can't be via helis either

5. So the surgical strikes could have been via fighter jets/bombers, but IAF doesn't have any stealth birds either, so if their were any incursions from the air, Pakistani radars would have picked them and PAF would have engaged them immediately. So it can't be that either.

6. So that leaves artillery bombardment which even ISPR has admitted is happening on the LOC, my best guess is that India is claiming an artillery bombardment as surgical strikes.
If loc is mined then your own terrorist would killed along with gai,bakriand bhaloos.. mines are prohibited as per international law

@Viper0011.

The specific area where one strike has taken place - opposite Machchil ... the area, the terrain, the topography and the launch pas, has been very clearly described by me a couple of times. No go looking for them ....

There is nothing called an IBG as per what you are talking .. in IA ... so the damn joke is on you

IBG in indian army is a consolidated Infantry Brigade Group which is any standard infantry brigade group on either side of IB

Even PA has the same - 03 x Infantry units, 01 x Artillery Unit (field), 01 x battery 155 mm, ASC, EME, Engrs 01 x Company, Attached medical elements,

So the joke is on you .... IBG moving!!!

You don't need to "defend yourself". I know, and everyone else reading these threads also knows what I reported was right. Its called Moral Victory. Now let me tell you something "more", lol, the Pakistani Kashmir was hit from 7 sides. The IA-SF, the IAF both worked in a very coordinated manner, the IAF acted like it was going to come in, in large numbers from one side. The Pakistan AD moved and focused on that larger threat, while the IA-SF went in, helped by the long range artillery and MLR's.

And you don't have to respond to me, nor will I respond to you. You can keep your opinions to yourself. I know what I am talking about and I said it last week when you and others were bi*ching about stuff. End of the story.

i'm a neutral party, i'm a real kashmiri and my people have suffered the most. I say 1 party is lying and talking bullshit. And that particular party will be exposed for there lies. India says it has UAV footage put up or shut up.

Yep waiting for that massive Indian Incursion across the LOC :yahoo:

Pakistan has Conducted Surgical Strike against US Forces in Afghanistan .... we don't give you any proof because they are classified .. just believe me because i said so !! Indian Logic

It appears to me that DGMO is confusing a 'Surgical Strike' with 'LOC Violation'. There is a world of difference between them.

Forgive me, but i cannot logically see how a Company Sized Force managed to infiltrate the LOC without raising any flags. The Force reaches the so called 'Terror Camp', engage them for 3 hours and than manage to go back and cross the LOC back into India without facing any resistance. Can you honestly believe this nonsense? Logic would have to be defied for me to actually believe this.
Specially when Pakistani forces are on full alert and expecting some misadventure from India and that India is also aware of Pakistani preparations.

RIGHT so if you did level 3 of our posts and indian media is as useless and im mature as said then why they are hiding , they should just try to get their TRP up of any such news and so should have been the formal announcement with a mention atleast, give it a thought

Your media runs on Indian military dictates ..

It didn't even have any shame questioning the half baked statement of your DGMO.. Why didn't it also ask for proof ? Details and so on?

Why is there no proof of the chutiyapa being claimed ? Not even a single detail is available why? Ask yourself

Indians are afraid of carrying out Wahga Border routine after Pakistan responded India aggressively at LOC. Pakistan on the other hand stand tall and enthusiastic at routine. What are Indians worried of?

View attachment 339071View attachment 339071

TWO different pics clubbed together and no pak side is shown with people and indian side without people, your claim rejected from my side bro

Back
Top Bottom