What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

I'm sorry, he's on leave. Learning to fly Raptors in the US. There's a really big operation coming up.

Sir

I really want to believe the DGMO, after all that's a very responsible position. But the logical part of me cannot. I cannot see how a Company Size Force managed to cross one of the most heavily mined and defemded border undetected, reach the camp, engage a force for 3 hours and than manage to cross back the LOC into India without getting detected. It just does not sound right to me.

India to decide if to release footage. They will still deny, coz denial is their state religion. What the heck, they even denied Osama was living in Pakistan

Lindia: post: 8746602 said:
NO PARADROPPING !!!

Well Executed Strike
Times of india : The sources said the commandos were air-dropped close to the LoC and they struck at seven terrorist launch pads around 2km to 3km inside Pakistan territory -- across the LoC in the Poonch and Kupwara sectors.

You don't need to "defend yourself". I know, and everyone else reading these threads also knows what I reported was right. Its called Moral Victory. Now let me tell you something "more", lol, the Pakistani Kashmir was hit from 7 sides. The IA-SF, the IAF both worked in a very coordinated manner, the IAF acted like it was going to come in, in large numbers from one side. The Pakistan AD moved and focused on that larger threat, while the IA-SF went in, helped by the long range artillery and MLR's.

And you don't have to respond to me, nor will I respond to you. You can keep your opinions to yourself. I know what I am talking about and I said it last week when you and others were bi*ching about stuff. End of the story.

You dolt, he just told you there isn't anything called an IBG. That's the big green pumpkin that impressed you by moving so fast.

Don't you laugh at yourself once in a while?

You don't need to "defend yourself". I know, and everyone else reading these threads also knows what I reported was right. Its called Moral Victory. Now let me tell you something "more", lol, the Pakistani Kashmir was hit from 7 sides. The IA-SF, the IAF both worked in a very coordinated manner, the IAF acted like it was going to come in, in large numbers from one side. The Pakistan AD moved and focused on that larger threat, while the IA-SF went in, helped by the long range artillery and MLR's.

And you don't have to respond to me, nor will I respond to you. You can keep your opinions to yourself. I know what I am talking about and I said it last week when you and others were bi*ching about stuff. End of the story.

so don't tag or quote me

There will be 1.2billion people.masterbating today on imaginary victory
For killing some malnutritioned terrorist ? No 1.2 billion people are greatful that our Army was pro active in saving our citizens life's. Terrorist will die this side or that side.

Yep waiting for that massive Indian Incursion across the LOC :yahoo:
pakistan could also be talking shit, maybe it did happen. the proof is in the UAV footage india says it has, if they don't put up the footage then there the ones talking shit. As i said i'm neutral anyone feels sore about what i said they can come meet me.

Its not possible that indian came inside the loc and no civilians heard firing and blasts...
Total bullshiit
obviously you would say something like this

The pattern seems to be that "The proof is that there is no proof, take our word for it or we will conduct another surgical strike".

Call it B.S. You at liberty to call it B.S. even after Nawaz Sharif calls meeting of National Security Council :P

I know video footage will not convince you.

Just watch HOW Political leadership and Establishment people will react in Pakistan in next 24 hours. THAT MIGHT CONVINCE YOU !!!!

That would definitely convince me

As i said, the story that is coming out from the Indian side is not believable. Do you honestly believe an Indian Company Size Force can engage a target in Pakistan for 3 hours without facing any resistance?

they should have March towards Islamabad and capture it as well .. After all this unit was based on Bollywood Actors and you'll know one Sunny deol = 1 billion Normal Human being

so don't tag or quote me

There is reason to. I don't quote people that have no knowledge, yet they have fancy titles and powers given for no reason. I just wanted to remind you, the big daddy was right!!

Back
Top Bottom