What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Sir

I really want to believe the DGMO, after all that's a very responsible position. But the logical part of me cannot. I cannot see how a Company Size Force managed to cross one of the most heavily mined and defemded border undetected, reach the camp, engage a force for 3 hours and than manage to cross back the LOC into India without getting detected. It just does not sound right to me.

Well, actually, 'usually reliable sources' state that that was not quite the operation. I can't say more, because I got this information second hand and under conditions of secrecy.

That would definitely convince me

As i said, the story that is coming out from the Indian side is not believable. Do you honestly believe an Indian Company Size Force can engage a target in Pakistan for 3 hours without facing any resistance?

Here is a Western source for you. And I will give it to you, irrespective of how many times you ignore me. If you have a
"man" inside of you and some respect. You should feel a little ashamed and go reverse the negative ratings. But I doubt that.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/28/asia...al-higher-oil-prices-us-gains-and-dollar.html

There is reason to. I don't quote people that have no knowledge, yet they have fancy titles and powers given for no reason. I just wanted to remind you, the big daddy was right!!

Wrong again, stupe.

@hellfire has neither title nor powers. Just information and experience.

Don't you wish you had either of those?

Well, actually, 'usually reliable sources' state that that was not quite the operation. I can't say more, because I got this information second hand and under conditions of secrecy.

I will take your word for it Sir due to your background.

I guess its time for me to make some calls on the Pakistani Side, and see what the hell is happening.

Wrong again, stupe.

@hellfire has neither title nor powers. Just information and experience.

Don't you wish you had either of those?

Do not effing quote me in your posts. Go learn a few things about your own country's military. I know more while I am sitting thousands of miles away. Learn not to call others information false when you have no clue about real life. Over and out!!

Here is a Western source for you. And I will give it to you, irrespective of how many times you ignore me. If you have a
"man" inside of you and some respect. You should feel a little ashamed and go reverse the negative ratings. But I doubt that.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/28/asia...al-higher-oil-prices-us-gains-and-dollar.html

@notorious_eagle

So, since he can't disentangle his garbled version, he has shifted goalposts and will from this point onwards talk only about market reactions. The further away, the better.

TOTAL BULLSHIT
1.you had cameras on indian side really ??
2. They just captured small artillary response which was on a small scale to show indian side getting killed???
3. How can the camera not moved even a bit with explosion was it mounted on concreate base ??
4. The sound and vedio combination looks faked anyone can tell that
5. why are you having all bullshit background comments and movements n already low quality video are you trying to hide poor editing ???:drag:

The people who need to know, already know, irrespective of their public statements and publicly available press releases. I am sorry that we have the DGMO in front of press people; this is not a position ever meant for such presentations. I am also sorry that there was any information given to the media at all, because sections of the Indian media have already proved that they are irresponsible and immature.

As far as these incidents are concerned, the only people who need to get the details are the respective leaders of the military, and their reporting authorities in civilian positions of responsibility.

Not you. Not I.

Joe, these kind of things have taken place before. Both you know it and people who have any kind of background in the armed forces, know it. What has changed is that it is being publicly accepted. There is only one reason, this could have been done. To send a message, saying, "limited war as we have explained is possible. And it will not escalate to a nuclear exchange. We are calling your bluff".

There is no other reason to accept the cross border strike. This has put the PA into a quagmire.

1. You deny it ever happened. This puts a cog in the response. If it never happened, the response cannot be proportionate.

2. If you accept that it happened, then, you have lost face and you will need to respond. If you do not respond, the bluff is called.

Hence, I think, message was sent and received. There will be a few artillery duels now and then diplomats will step in.

Do not effing quote me in your posts. Go learn a few things about your own country's military. I know more while I am sitting thousands of miles away. Learn not to call others information false when you have no clue about real life. Over and out!!

No IBGs, stupe. Try harder.

To save them from Humiliation and public outrage

wink wink
who wouldn't want India as an enemy, the country only attacks in words.

so the new broke out in Indian nedia 4 days ago about a surgical strikes, Pakistan was like duh, where...but cant find it, this must be plastic surgical strike where you cant find the traces....Indian govt denies it then army denies it, then suddenly another "Plastic Surgical" strike...cant find no signs, where...bata to do yaar verna hum ne khailty. We even show you a video how to do it

@notorious_eagle

So, since he can't disentangle his garbled version, he has shifted goalposts and will from this point onwards talk only about market reactions. The further away, the better.

Like I said, go cry on your mom's shoulders. No need to quote me on any of your garbage gibberish called "posts"!

Back
Top Bottom