What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

pakistan could also be talking shit, maybe it did happen. the proof is in the UAV footage india says it has, if they don't put up the footage then there the ones talking shit. As i said i'm neutral anyone feels sore about what i said they can come meet me.

obviously you would say something like this

Less talk More Proof :P

I don't want Indian soldiers dead....They killed our two....Its very hard for me to have sympathy for Indian soldiers....

Its very sad....Fuckin coward Hindutuva RSS Modi (who hails from Gujrat, a state from where people less likely to go in armed forces) is sending other kids to get killed so that he can win elections.....

MORON MODI......:angry:
In the event of war they will send in Sikhs whilst the folks from the south will be in charge of logistics lol.Kudos

Ouu Sir

You just revealed his inner aspirations. @hellfire is a Professional, everyone knows that. He just has to accept the Title.

And the others writing posts are fools right? The only two professional are notorious eagle and hellfire and they can't report ONE thing right. There may be other "professionals" on here, much above both of your pay-grades, combined. Never say never.

I don't like talking about it.

SOME of the others writing posts are not fools.

They are jackasses.

Okay so according to "Indian sources" (which are world-renowned for egoistic bullshit).

These "choppers" managed to miraculously evade the most militarized border, sneak past an advanced network of air defenses, pass through several alerted patrolling squadrons armed with hi-tier radars, get completely ignored by one of Pakistan's largest aerial exercises, fly over layers of man-pad squads, undetected by radars dotted throughout the region, - then land on one of the most mountainous regions (that too being undetected by hundreds of patrols) and then repeat all that to get back to the right side of the border. They managed to be soo stealthy that no one in Azad Kashmir heard or saw of this.

I'm sorry, but this can only happen in Bollywood - not reality.

This story was just a cookie given to the angry public to appease them and increase their false-ego.

Why is ISPR not releasing the correct figure ? considering strike in the video I doubt it would be 21 casualties on our side it should be somewhere around 2134566 ................................:rolleyes1: :rolleyes1:

And the automatic response is "The surgical strike did not happen!"

Yea, you are right. But instead of talking about that, and why, etc, you'll have geniuses like notorious eagle and hellfire tell you some weird version of the story. But no one will talk about what should be discussed. Learned all about this weird place!!

Pakistan fury after India conducts military strikes on Kashmir border
India on attacks in Pakistan controlled Kashmir Play! 01:42

29 September 2016 • 9:37am
Indiasaid on Thursday it had launched military strikes on "terrorists" across the de facto border into Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, an unprecedented move that would mark a major escalation between the two nuclear powers.

The strikes late on Wednesday night were in direct response to a recent attack on India’s Uri army base, which left 18 soldiers dead and was blamed on Pakistan-backed militants, Lt. Gen. Ranbir Singh, India’s head of army operations, told reporters.

“Surgical strikes” on suspected terrorist “launch pads” in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir were designed to thwart further terrorist incursions, and caused “significant casualties” to terrorists and “those who are trying to support them”, he said.

New Delhi frequently accuses Islamabad of supporting anti-Indian militant groups.

Pakistan on Thursday sought to play down the incident, denying that any such strikes had taken place.

109761357_Kashmir_2-large_trans++5UkwdrNdLmi7F8HLRonNAGjb4rz-zyEJgGWHekt3KAI.jpg

An Indian policeman fires a teargas shell towards demonstrators during a protest in Kashmir Credit: REUTERS
The Pakistan army’s media wing said two of its soldiers had been killed in overnight cross-border fire, but described the incident as a regular or “existential” phenomenon that New Delhi was seeking to portray in more dramatic terms to satisfy its own public.

“Indian army opened up small arm fire last night on five sectors across the line of control,” said Pakistan's defence minister Khawaja Asif, referring to the de facto border between the Indian and Pakistani controlled parts of Kashmir.

“If India tries to do this again we will respond forcefully. India is doing this only to please their media and public.”

In a statement from his office, Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan's prime minister, "strongly condemned the unprovoked and naked aggression of Indian forces".

Villages close to the Pakistan border in Indian Punjab were told to prepare to evacuate on Thursday, while the public was banned from the Wagah border closing ceremony.

Narendra Modi, India’s prime minister, has been under intense pressure from his own party and the Indian public to respond to the Uri army base attack on September 18 - the worst strike on Indian troops for more than a decade.

Kashmir: 17 soldiers killed by militants at Indian army base Play! 00:47

Mr Modi came to power pledging to toughen India’s response to cross-border incursions from Pakistan.

He vowed earlier this month that the Uri raid “will not go unpunished”.

However, until Thursday Mr Modi had chosen a diplomatic response, by seeking to isolate Pakistan at the UN, withdrawing his country from the Islamabad-hosted regional SAARC summit, and publicly reviewing an important water-sharing treaty between the two countries.

The purported strikes on Pakistani-controlled Kashmir soil mark a dramatic departure from that strategy.

The exact nature and location of the strikes was not shared by Indian officials, although military sources said they took place up to two miles inside Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, on up to eight so-called “launch pads”, and involved Indian army special forces as well as ground troops.

Kashmir is claimed in its entirety by both India and Pakistan, but controlled in part by each.

Pakistan denies any role in the Uri army base attack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...india-conducts-military-strikes-on-kashmir-b/

Last edited:
Did your surgical strikers bring any souvenir back, a made is Azad Kashmir blanket, a candy wrapper or toilet papers (used ones)..anything? anyone?? no??

did they clean up the area, level it, buried all the bodies (how much was it this time 40, last time was 200) and put fresh Sod on the land so no one can notice...sala dushman bahut chalak ho gya hay

Helicopters intruding in pak airspace to kill terrorists. Hmm. ...that's happened before.

It's impossible to keep whole Loc under surveillance 24x7. If choppers don't want to be seen, they can fly low and they won't be seen by any long range airspace surveillance radar.

Unless you have stealth helos which make almost zero noise secondly i think the monstrosities like Dhurv you have can be heard miles away.

Dont try to portray yourself on the level of Americans as you people dont even have enough bullet proof vests to serve you entire army. You people are neither technologically nor mentally advanced enough to carry out such a bold move. If india had carried out such an activity then they would have flooded their media with pics and videos of operation as we all know indians love to brag.

YES your media but just give me a solid proof with a vedio showing both side in one shot and anyays both side must be empty not just one.. its just amking up news
It was one clip . I believe my source , you don't. Be happy in fools Paradise.

Your media runs on Indian military dictates ..

It didn't even have any shame questioning the half baked statement of your DGMO.. Why didn't it also ask for proof ? Details and so on?

Why is there no proof of the chutiyapa being claimed ? Not even a single detail is available why? Ask yourself

ammmm OK I GOTTA ASK MYSELF

1. Such covert missions do not have proof such as vedio or pics taken THATS Y THEY ARE COVERT/SECRET/SURGICAL STRIKES
2. All your leaders , military leaders, political leaders, everyone is telling you the same not everyone can be telling same story if nothing at all have happened :azn:
3. Our military govers media hahahahahahahaha biggest joke else you would never see all B S indian media makes all the time just for example see chinese media
4. All the CHUTIYAPA as said by you is claimed because its true, you may see strikes in your neighbour if this news came out(BIGGEST FEAR OF PAK GOV)

Back
Top Bottom