What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Why is ISPR not releasing the correct figure ? considering strike in the video I doubt it would be 21 casualties on our side it should be somewhere around 2134566 ................................:rolleyes1: :rolleyes1:

Videos not released by ISPR or your have a proof however, details to follow.

Nobody can EVER produce any EVIDENCE which can CONVINCE someone of ANY FACT.

It is better for Pakistanis to rely on ISPR and their Media till they change their narrative themselves
ya but when us got OBL in abbottabad, they actually produced images and lots of other proofs. so far its been 6 hours and all we have got is the word of the High mighty and lordly modi sarkar.:whistle: surely indian army would like to produce some proof of these " terrorists " killed in the surgical strike ? it would only further indian cause:azn:

Posts reported for constant trolling. I've asked you nicely not to include me in your posts

@Oscar @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence : guys, I've asked this genius above to not quote me and I've reported his posts for trolling. I expect an answer. Read this thread, your other genius "notorious eagle" has become notorious liar. What I wrote last week, ended up being truth. Tomorrow is Friday, don't forget that :lol:

You started by tagging us .. why would you complain on that?

Please respond on facts:

What IBG are you talking of? IA and PA have the integrated brigade groups .. that is an open secret. So you mean to say a brigade takes so many days to get in position?

Ah ... where is the integrated air component of the cold start IBG? Still looking are we?

No one has a problem with what you post, but when you post non-sense, like 100s of shells being fired per minute as per you that day, that is incorrect and you were called out for it.

You post facts, no one will have a problem

Here is something I posted to a Pakistani member on 02 Sep 2016

I shall tell you .. Ringsar - Machchal Nar across LC Eastern Spur off Lunda Ridge, is your launch pad for all militants being sent in from Kel. The ingress is into Pachnar and into Kupwara. There is no retaliation. Yes the days of 100s coming are over, but active support in terms of UAV surveillance and sweep into our territory with guided ingress is a fact. Yours truly will someday tell you about his own experience in details :enjoy:

look at the areas where strike has taken place .... how do I know this and how did I anticipate it?

maybe you should calibrate and post .. and not get personal. Your getting personal is self defeating

India wants to lable a border clash as surgical strike. By doing that they wants to push Pakistan to do a same strike too, and here goes Pakistan in trap. So Pakistan, let them shout. Do whatever is necessary, but with free mind, not under Indian media pressure.

It appears to me that DGMO is confusing a 'Surgical Strike' with 'LOC Violation'. There is a world of difference between them.

Forgive me, but i cannot logically see how a Company Sized Force managed to infiltrate the LOC without raising any flags. The Force reaches the so called 'Terror Camp', engage them for 3 hours and than manage to go back and cross the LOC back into India without facing any resistance. Can you honestly believe this nonsense? Logic would have to be defied for me to actually believe this.
Well there has been an earlier case where it has happened. Not by India nor company sized. I do doubt if India has those capabilities, but a few kilometers should be possible don't you think?
Regardless, there are only 2 possibilities

1: Strikes indeed happened: In which case it is a clear case of Indian army showing intent and capability. A paradigm shift in policy on how to engage with the militancy
2: Strikes did not happen: In which case its a propaganda war still declaring intent. Still a paradigm shift in policy.

For Pakistan there is a risk in either ignoring and then possibly seeing the video released or retaliating and then escalating the situation. Either way the gauntlet is thrown and its Pakistan's move now.

It was one clip . I believe my source , you don't. Be happy in fools Paradise.

OOUCH did I heart your sentiments SORRY BRO but thats how it is , you can ryt anything you want in posts and YES I am happy as i live in paradise no need to argue on that and most of all FINALLY pak people have somthing on their face as a responce they were so eagerly waiting, now nobody says I am waiting for reply hahahahaha

. All your leaders , military leaders, political leaders, everyone is telling you the same not everyone can be telling same story if nothing at all have happened :azn:

:cuckoo:
If nothing wrong happen, they are suppose to say the same.. if something wrong will happen they will say the same, why should we hide any surgical strike by bharat which will present bhartis as aggressors and Pakistan as victims of bharti jingoism.,.

2nd i have listen your and our generals all these dys. both sides say surgical and counter surgical strikes are possible but once it started. no one know where it will end..

Last edited:
You started by tagging us .. why would you complain on that?

Please respond on facts:

Notorious Eagle gave me another negative rating. Speaks volume of his prissiness and same goes for you. Cowards attack from behind, and don't have the balls to face anything.

My point has been made, validated and reported. I am done and proved your bullshiit wrong in terms of the surgical strikes and they did take place. Thank you, continue crying!!

ammmm OK I GOTTA ASK MYSELF

1. Such covert missions do not have proof such as vedio or pics taken THATS Y THEY ARE COVERT/SECRET/SURGICAL STRIKES

Wow and than you come on tell and announce and inform the neighbours about 150 guys in 6 choppers invading their territory and having a firefight for 3 hours without them knowing .. At a time there is a massive exercise and escalation in tensions between 2 nuclear armed rivals?:lol:

Releasing 0 details ..

The Indians must be wearing invisible saffron coloured chadis which not only made them invisible but also the firefight and the details and proof of such a big development that would definitely lead to counter strikes or war?

FUKIN fantasise..
2. All your leaders , military leaders, political leaders, everyone is telling you the same not everyone can be telling same story if nothing at all have happened :azn:
3. Our military govers media hahahahahahahaha biggest joke else you would never see all B S indian media makes all the time just for example see chinese media
4. All the CHUTIYAPA as said by you is claimed because its true, you may see strikes in your neighbour if this news came out(BIGGEST FEAR OF PAK GOV)

Lots of caps .. No substance .. Rants..

Don't mix internal politics with external realities. USA got hit once and look what it did to Afghanistan. India has been again and again shafted yet she has done nothing.

I guess expect a Bollywood Movie though "Misson Sirjjikal Strike".

Ps. Hey I guess we going to have war of "Sirjjikal" strikes. Today Indian Army will claim. Tomorrow Pak Army will claim. Everybody will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom