What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Can someone, @waz bring descipline in this thread. Please.

The matter is too serious to be dragged in the mud...of personal animosities.

If all this strike business is true or not... remains to be seen. Regardless- situation is very very serious for both sides.

If it has happened then the most hineous beast is coming out of hell to engulf this region. None can be victorious only destruction everywhere. Young boys always fancy wars...

If this strikes have not happened as claimed then we are in a media war cycle and controlled escalations once again. Zerosum games until winter comes.

More claims and counter claims... until behind the scences world powers calm the situation down. Disfunctionality of states in the region...

Hope - the hell of war remains frozen.

@Viper0011. Your thoughts on this

US support to India on #SurgicalStrike is unambiguous. White House statement today(note: India is 10hrs ahead of Washington, DC, USA )
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...n-ned-price-national-security-advisor-susan-e

Statement by NSC Spokesperson Ned Price on National Security Advisor Susan E. Rice’s Call with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval of India
National Security Advisor Susan E. Rice spoke today by phone with Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval. Ambassador Rice strongly condemned the September 18 cross-border attack on the Indian Army Brigade headquarters in Uri and offered condolences to the victims and their families. Ambassador Rice affirmed President Obama’s commitment to redouble our efforts to bring to justice the perpetrators of terrorism throughout the world. Highlighting the danger that cross-border terrorism poses to the region, Ambassador Rice reiterated our expectation that Pakistan take effective action to combat and delegitimize United Nations-designated terrorist individuals and entities, including Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, Jaish-e-Muhammad, and their affiliates. In the context of the robust U.S.-India partnership, Ambassador Rice discussed our shared commitment with India to pursuing peace and regional stability and pledged to deepen collaboration on counterterrorism matters including on UN terrorist designations

Well, actually, 'usually reliable sources' state that that was not quite the operation. I can't say more, because I got this information second hand and under conditions of secrecy.
Ow man... would a blue label help get some information? Assuming ofcourse you are still in Bangalore.

Unless you have stealth helos which make almost zero noise secondly i think the monstrosities like Dhurv you have can be heard miles away.

Dont try to portray yourself on the level of Americans as you people dont even have enough bullet proof vests to serve you entire army. You people are neither technologically nor mentally advanced enough to carry out such a bold move. If india had carried out such an activity then they would have flooded their media with pics and videos of operation.

Firstly you're a bland moron. Secondly, stealth only reduces the distance at which you're detected, doesn't make anything invisible. Unless you're saying there is absolutely no radar between Abbotabad and Afghan border, the US helos didn't get there simply because they were stealthy, but because they choose to fly where you weren't looking.

No one needs to be carrying a camera to convince some retard on a forum.

But I'm not complaining, if you want to not believe anything happened, don't believe it. You can also choose to not believe in the existence of Bangladesh, and still choose to think it is East Pakistan. Anything is possible if you choose denial.

Unless you have stealth helos which make almost zero noise secondly i think the monstrosities like Dhurv you have can be heard miles away.

Dont try to portray yourself on the level of Americans as you people dont even have enough bullet proof vests to serve you entire army. You people are neither technologically nor mentally advanced enough to carry out such a bold move. If india had carried out such an activity then they would have flooded their media with pics and videos of operation as we all know indians love to brag.

I agree. However the opposite side is Pakistani military, we just need to be better than them.

I will take your word for it Sir due to your background.

I guess its time for me to make some calls on the Pakistani Side, and see what the hell is happening.

You gave me another negative rating without a reason. Continue with that. Tells me the kind of life you've lived.

I will take your word for it Sir due to your background.

I guess its time for me to make some calls on the Pakistani Side, and see what the hell is happening.

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar

I got another negative rating from this genius, without a reason. And none of you have responded to the thread in the GHQ asking this guys to reverse his ratings and power abuse. Friday is tomorrow, don't forget that.

At least Imran Khan is not in denial. Does that mean Imran Khan is not a Pakistani !:)

Surgical strikes: Will show Nawaz Sharif how to respond to Narendra Modi, says Imran Khan

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...-respond-to-narendra-modi-imran-khan-3056439/

Imran Khan didn't say that the surgical strikes took place. He only said that he would show NS how he would reply to that killer and coward Modi.

Don't mix internal politics with external realities. USA got hit once and look what it did to Afghanistan. India has been again and again shafted yet she has done nothing.

I guess expect a Bollywood Movie though "Misson Sirjjikal Strike".

Ps. Hey I guess we going to have war of "Sirjjikal" strikes. Today Indian Army will claim. Tomorrow Pak Army will claim. Everybody will be happy.

These Indians couldn't reply after Mumbai. Expecting them to carry out surgical strikes now is very far fetched. This is only for public consumption. The Indians have been red-faced and Kashmir is getting out of control. Blaming Pakistan is convenient. It won't get them far because tomorrow it will be business as usual in Kashmir.

they could have brought at least "Gheesi wali matti" if you know what i mean

Thank you India!! and thank you Indians for providing us with the unlimited entertainment
The only surgical strike that occurred was on the Bombay stock market:lol::lol::lol:

Firstly you're a bland moron. Secondly, stealth only reduces the distance at which you're detected, doesn't make anything invisible. Unless you're saying there is absolutely no radar between Abbotabad and Afghan border, the US helos didn't get there simply because they were stealthy, but because they choose to fly where you weren't looking.

Mabrook you killed Pakistanis now sleep well as if i have time for phudus like you

The whole world has laughed off the surgical strike claim. BBC is reprting it as "surgical strikes". The pun should tell us something. Over here in The Netherlands much of the media isn't even reporting it. Like it never happened.

Modi's India is extremely desperate after Kashmir riots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom