What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

We expect a total cooperation from Pakistan Army in destroying terrorist hideouts in LoC .We both hates terrorists.
RIP two Rangers.

To Pakistani's here, please try to understand, their helis are powered by Vedic technologies , we cannot even come close to that ... hel* they went to moon when man invented wheel..... please try to understand.....

How India did recovered its soldiers back? Did India air-lift them or they walked back to India on foot crossing LOC? Entire LOC is permanently blocked using multi-layered barb-wire, land-mines and fences, is well lit and monitored by both India and Pakistan. How Indian soldiers from multiple locations walked back and not got seen or fired at by any of Pakistani check-posts? How did they managed to cross fenced, mined and impermeable boundary without being seen, caught or injured?
How do you maintain multi-layered concertina wire over an area of different contours that receives 5-6 feet of snow fall annually ? I must applaud the civil engineering feat of Pakistanis :D

Indians have faked all their history ... this is just a border skirmish
At Least We Did Not rejected Bodies of our Soldiers

"Vo Pak Army Kahan vo toh Mujahideen they":lol:

And release Official casualty Figure 10 years later :disagree::disagree:

There is nothing I've told you that was outside of the forum rules. People like you, notorious eagle and a couple of others are high on power and abusing members is what you guys do. Like I said, don't add me to your post. You'd be a fool not to realize I do know a thing or two about these subjects when I type.

Actually my bemusement is due to the fact that you know so little and yet think that you will get away with it.

Again Denial !! Did you even read the article?

Reacting to Indian Army’s surgical strikes at the terror launchpads in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairperson Imran Khan on Thursday said he will show his prime minister Nawaz Sharif how to react to such aggressions.

“Initially I had to give a message to Nawaz Sharif, but tomorrow I will send a message to Modi too,” Khan said. The cricketer-turned-politician also urged people to participate in the march. “People from all over Pakistan should participate in the march to display unity,” said Khan, adding “I will show Nawaz Sharif how to respond to Modi.
Yes, and where exactly did he talk about "surgical strikes"...?

Be lucky

I just gave you one negative ratings. Look at your fu**king tone in this thread. At least i am whatever i say i am. I don't pretend to be an American, and pretend to socialize in the Pakistani Elites. Seriously, you're a joke.

And look at your Fu**ing power abuse in this thread. If this site gets shut down, or webby goes bankrupt trying to fight "cases" in the courts. It's ALL on you buddy. I treat people with respect. But when they abuse power, I am more than happy to have this site shut down through legal means. This site is out of compliance on a million different laws as-is!!

And I socialize with way more "elites" than just India - Pakistan. Its not my issue that you don't seem to respect someone's opinion.

Pakistan refused US raid at abbotabad as well similarly Myanmar Refused 6 months back. Nothing here to debate.
Our objectives meet. Pakistan denied but venting out its frustration at LOC and International Borders.
Hope in future similar anti terrorist ops, killing them in hole instead of wait them to enter our home and hunt down.

Thanks Modi for home delivery of hell to these terrorists.

My request : Plz instruct forces to burnt there bodies to ashes as well before leaving back

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Let any Indian general or representative come forward and answer these questions.

• Where did India conducted this surgical strike?
    India says it had credible evidence of terrorists who were to cross LOC. Why not show those locations to the world as well and prove they actually existed - which Indian needs desperately to prove its point that Pakistan is sponsoring terrorism in India. Why is India not proving Pakistan a terrorist sponsoring state using evidence of location which it destroyed? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed "terrorist launch-pads" – How do they look like?
    Were they buildings, bunkers, rooms, hide-outs or runway strips? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed 5-6 “Terrorist” launch pads.
    When India was so sure that it conducted operation across Pakistan, why is there a confusion between number 5 and 6? – Why is it itself confused?

• Were all launch-pads standing together or distant from each other?
    5-6 locations means they have to be distant from each other and India conducted at least 5-6 operations to neutralise them. How India did crossed LOC at 5-6 locations without being tracked, stopped or fired at? India has no answer.
  • Assuming Indians crossed LOC using helicopters;
    A slightest violation of air-space strikes response from Pakistan, and Pakistan is currently at high-alert state with active preparedness. How India did came in and went out without alerting PAF? India has no answer.

• How did Indian soldiers got back?
    How India did recovered its soldiers back? Did India air-lift them or they walked back to India on foot crossing LOC? Entire LOC is permanently blocked using multi-layered barb-wire, land-mines and fences, is well lit and monitored by both India and Pakistan. How Indian soldiers from multiple locations walked back and not got seen or fired at by any of Pakistani check-posts? How did they managed to cross fenced, mined and impermeable boundary without being seen, caught or injured? India has no answer.
  • If Indian soldiers were recovered using helicopters:
    That means 5-6 Indian helicopters must have landed inside Pakistani territory at 5-6 different locations and their helicopters were neither heard, tracked by soldiers, guards, radars nor PAF responded? PAF response time is under 3 minute. How could 5-6 Indian helicopters violated world's most well-guarded boarded and yet they came-and-went-back without getting noticed. India cannot answer that.
  • India attacked terrorist launch-pads - were terrorists empty handed then?
    India didn’t lose a single soldier to any bullet, nor did they get injured even when they “destroyed” 5-6 terrorist launch-pads. Was there 1 terrorist per launch-pad who was also un-armed and had no Pakistani Military companion? India claims Pakistani Army back terrorists, does that mean Pakistani army was not backing terrorists and terrorist too were unarmed who allowed Indians to conduct operation, kill them as well as destroy their launch-pads and no response was seen from Pakistani Army either? Indians have no answer.
No stupidity expected from any Indian member and I would request @mods to watch this thread closely. These are legitimate questions and by answering them, without showing any evidence, India might be able to get some credibility of its claims. Let the informed members come in and give answers to these questions and lets see if Indian claims make any sense.

Lies have no foundation.
Soon this propaganda building will collapse on its own.
Just like it happened in near past.

Plz, don't exhaust your self ................
If you have proof, then share. If not then get moving...........
Your claim doesn't have weight unless there is an evidence.

It is you guys claims that do not have any weight now.
The fact is the video footage is from the same source express news and also any one with a pea size brain will realize that the second video clearly shows an ied/mine attack in fact the angle of the blast itself makes that clear.

WRONG!! 7, S.E.V.E.N!! Go beyond an IA Captain once. You might find the truth and peace :rofl::angel:. First, your discredited everything I've said for over a week. Finally you came around in your post above and agreed to surgical strikes. But, you will now argue with me on how many places the attacks were done. I don't need to be involved with this dram and bullshiit. I say 7, you don't agree, stay with your opinion. I don't need it!!

Did your English teacher in primary school help you figure out the difference between two OCCASIONS and seven LOCATIONS?

That's why I like your posts. So much clean, innocent fun.

WRONG!! 7, S.E.V.E.N!! Go beyond an IA Captain once. You might find the truth and peace :rofl::angel:. First, your discredited everything I've said for over a week. Finally you came around in your post above and agreed to surgical strikes. But, you will now argue with me on how many places the attacks were done. I don't need to be involved with this dram and bullshiit. I say 7, you don't agree, stay with your opinion. I don't need it!!

Read what I wrote and what you wrote ... you are confused. Stop responding .. and stop tagging .. and definitely do not post personal remarks ... it is a two way street

Back
Top Bottom